fanrealart.com

Fanreal Maria

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Fanreal Maria

Post by jeep2639 »

TylerPM79 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:50 am Hey buddies,
Here I leave you my first review of my Fanreal María 170cm G-cup.
I have divided it into two parts.
I must say that the video is very amateurish, it's in Spanish because my pronunciation in English is very poor, and I prefer to do it in the language I master.
The quality is not the best and perhaps it's not the best review of a doll, but I hope you enjoy it.
Best regards.

Part1
https://vimeo.com/929541029?share=copy

Part2
https://vimeo.com/929544213?share=copy
Good videos, man!
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

TylerPM79 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:33 pm
rubyfan wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:47 pm
TylerPM79 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:03 am
4891d wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:35 am
Very nice. I have the feeling she speaks with us.
I really like her pretty gray eyes. :)

Hi 4891d,
The truth is that the doll is very lifelike. The other day, a friend came into the house without me telling him that I had the doll in the living room, and when he entered, he thought there was someone there and was impressed by the doll.
The doll is so gorgeous. Face of course is out of this world but I love the realism of her legs. I really do not like the stick insect legs so many dolls have (to save weight) and this doll has a real woman's sexy legs yet without thick ankles. Just the perfect legs. Many thanks for the videos! Only two issues that might hold me back are the weight and the firmness of her bum. Needs gel (or softer gel if that is a already a gel implant). Of course, gel would make her even heavier. Still, the single most beautiful face in the doll world right now. Congrats!
:glou:
When I ordered the doll, I specified that I wanted it with gel implants in the buttocks.
As you could see in the video, the buttocks are not like the breasts, which are 100% gel.
In the order I placed, I indicated that the buttocks should be with gel since it was a free option in last year's Christmas promotion, but I think it doesn't have it.
I have a Zelex with gel buttocks, and there is a noticeable difference compared to my Fanreal, which is why I think it doesn't have gel buttocks.
I won't lie to you about the weight; it's 40kg, but the doll is tall, has wide hips and large legs, and her breasts are beautiful but big.
I am a small person, only 1.68m tall and weigh about 65kg, and I am over 40 years old, but I can handle her without any problems. I won't say it's easy to carry or change her position, but I like tall dolls. Maybe in the future, I'll switch to the 155cm one, which has a very nice body and big breasts, just the way I like it.
I considered the 153 B-cup model. Weighs the same as the 155F (I'm more of a B-cup man...), but ended up with another doll.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

TylerPM79 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:50 am Hey buddies,
Here I leave you my first review of my Fanreal María 170cm G-cup.
I have divided it into two parts.
I must say that the video is very amateurish, it's in Spanish because my pronunciation in English is very poor, and I prefer to do it in the language I master.
The quality is not the best and perhaps it's not the best review of a doll, but I hope you enjoy it.
Best regards.

Part1
https://vimeo.com/929541029?share=copy

Part2
https://vimeo.com/929544213?share=copy
Hey buddy! These videos are really amazing! They perfectly showcase the details of Fanreal Maria. Can I repost these videos on social media and elsewhere? :glou:
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Arriving here a bit late. But Fanreal is on the top of my "might buy soon" list! These dolls look amazing, and it seems like people really like them.

This is teaching me to watch out for body painting in my search for a doll!

I see back a year or more ago that these dolls have an issue with body paint wearing off.

Does anyone know if Fanreal has improved this situation? And does it help to get natural or light skin?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Paint wearing off of silicone is an ongoing issue for any doll, regardless of brand, unfortunately. I don't think anyone has really solved it yet. I haven't heard too much about it from existing owners as Fanreal is still pretty new to Westerners and they are still expanding in the global market...

dogmeatknepp

Post by dogmeatknepp »

great faces, love the slight smile already on the face, less faceapp useage. alot look bored or horrified for some reason, i cant figure that trend out....to each thier own.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

dogmeatknepp wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:53 am great faces, love the slight smile already on the face, less faceapp useage. alot look bored or horrified for some reason, i cant figure that trend out....to each thier own.
I think its the angle of the eyebrows. I think some manufacturers are going for the upturned pleading eyebrows of the "ahegao" face , but unless the rest of the expression matches it then it just looks like concern verging on horror.

MattN
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MattN »

TylerPM79 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:10 pm
bbc3 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:25 pm Thanks for sharing she looks great! I agree that Fanreals are stunningly beautiful in person. Maybe not the best dolls for purely sexual purposes but definitely some of the most realistic and visually appealing on the market today.
I haven't tried the doll for sexual purposes yet, but with the Zelex I have no problems. I like that it's tight and since my size is about 15 cm, I don't have any issues.
In fact, the Fanreal surprised me with how different its vagina and anus feel compared to the Zelex, and I liked the sensation just by touching its interior with my fingers, visually it's very realistic and appealing.
The TPE WM Doll is much easier to insert than the Zelex, but TPE dolls feel too soft to me and cleaning them is much worse than silicone ones.
I also don't like the smell of TPE material.
Regarding what I've read about the paint on Fanreal dolls in this same thread, I'm actually worried.
I've had a Zelex for 3 months and I've only noticed some color loss on a finger and a mole on one leg, where the skin around it has lost some detail and looks slightly different, but it's not very noticeable for now.
I ordered the TPE WMDoll with realistic painting and after 3 cleanings, the color of the nipples and vagina completely faded.
The Zelex, on the other hand, has had more use than the WMDoll and the vagina and nipples are still intact.
It's also true that I use the dolls for both sexual purposes and companionship, and to sleep with them.
Sexual function is important, but I don't usually use it more than once a week.
I bought the Fanreal because realism is very important to
How would you rank the softness of the Fanreal vagina and anal individually? If Tpe was a 10 on a scale of 10. Do you have ultra soft vagina option? Is anal also soft?

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

MattN wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:00 pm
TylerPM79 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:10 pm
bbc3 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:25 pm Thanks for sharing she looks great! I agree that Fanreals are stunningly beautiful in person. Maybe not the best dolls for purely sexual purposes but definitely some of the most realistic and visually appealing on the market today.
I haven't tried the doll for sexual purposes yet, but with the Zelex I have no problems. I like that it's tight and since my size is about 15 cm, I don't have any issues.
In fact, the Fanreal surprised me with how different its vagina and anus feel compared to the Zelex, and I liked the sensation just by touching its interior with my fingers, visually it's very realistic and appealing.
The TPE WM Doll is much easier to insert than the Zelex, but TPE dolls feel too soft to me and cleaning them is much worse than silicone ones.
I also don't like the smell of TPE material.
Regarding what I've read about the paint on Fanreal dolls in this same thread, I'm actually worried.
I've had a Zelex for 3 months and I've only noticed some color loss on a finger and a mole on one leg, where the skin around it has lost some detail and looks slightly different, but it's not very noticeable for now.
I ordered the TPE WMDoll with realistic painting and after 3 cleanings, the color of the nipples and vagina completely faded.
The Zelex, on the other hand, has had more use than the WMDoll and the vagina and nipples are still intact.
It's also true that I use the dolls for both sexual purposes and companionship, and to sleep with them.
Sexual function is important, but I don't usually use it more than once a week.
I bought the Fanreal because realism is very important to
How would you rank the softness of the Fanreal vagina and anal individually? If Tpe was a 10 on a scale of 10. Do you have ultra soft vagina option? Is anal also soft?
Hi MattN,

Well, this is my assessment and it's subjective.
Comparing Fanreal with TPE and my other silicone doll, it would be something intermediate between these two. If TPE is a 10, I'd give Fanreal an 8.
I've posted my impressions in this thread viewtopic.php?t=180210 and although you asked about the softness of the vagina, I also added a video about her breasts, which are the most realistic I've had in a doll.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

rockingcricket

Post by rockingcricket »

What torture?! A doll that looks this good whom you can't touch for fear of her paint wearing off and looking like she has vitiligo.

Apparently, Zelex moved to using pigmented silicone last week after receiving lots of complaints. Progress.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

The face of this doll is almost too real! That's very impressive.

But she seems way too stiff in the butt.

Cecilphan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cecilphan »

I've had my 170cm Maria for a few weeks now and both pinky fingers have detached from the skeleton. Anyone else have this problem?

This plus the stiff body makes me wish I just bought the heads separately without the body.

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Cecilphan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:08 pm I've had my 170cm Maria for a few weeks now and both pinky fingers have detached from the skeleton. Anyone else have this problem?

This plus the stiff body makes me wish I just bought the heads separately without the body.
Hello Cecilphan,

I've had my Fanreal for 2 months now and so far, I haven't encountered any issues with her. Another forum user, who I believe has a Fanreal 173, mentioned that one of the legs broke during a normal movement.

My doll is intact; she only lost a protective film in the anal area, which I removed gently with tweezers, and now it's barely noticeable. I should mention that I use my dolls for various purposes. During the week, they keep me company, and I alternate them weekly in bed. I engage in sexual activity once a week with one of the two functional dolls.

With this usage, the dolls are currently in good condition, both in terms of their skeletons, joints, and skin. My other doll, a Zelex that I've had for 5 months, is starting to lose some color on one leg and one hand, but nothing major for now, as the base has a slightly lighter flesh tone compared to the rest, and it doesn't seem to have a white base like I've seen in other users of this brand.

Regarding my Fanreal, I'm currently doing a lot of photo and video sessions with her. Last Saturday afternoon, I took some photos of the doll and placed her in a doggy-style position to document the LHP of the Fanreal 170cm, and then some photos for the "April 2024 Cat B Photo Challenge - Candy Shop" thread where you can drop your votes. The doll didn't have any problems.

Right now, I have my Fanreal 170cm with Della's head (Sara FR) and her beautiful blonde wig next to me on my couch, keeping me company. I'm not sure if I've been lucky so far or if the issue with EVO skeletons is somewhat "normal" to fail this much, given the many reports of joint problems across various brands, and Fanreal is one of those brands with this skeleton.

It's sad that these things happen and don't seem to improve. I'm afraid to touch my dolls and have them break, as they've gone from being objects to something more since they've started to become my companions.

I hope my dolls last at least two years since I use them normally, and having two dolls allows me to alternate them to make them last longer.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

Cecilphan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cecilphan »

TylerPM79 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 pm
Cecilphan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:08 pm I've had my 170cm Maria for a few weeks now and both pinky fingers have detached from the skeleton. Anyone else have this problem?

I hope my dolls last at least two years since I use them normally, and having two dolls allows me to alternate them to make them last longer.
Yeah, I've got a few other dolls too that I alternate between. I don't get a lot of the wear and tear problems and other issues people here usually report because I am not focusing so much use on one doll.

I haven't done anything that would be stressful with the hands on the doll so I am not sure why they broke so quickly.

INFORMATIONS