www.sino-doll.com

Has Sinodoll changed to harder silicone in their dolls recently?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Has Sinodoll changed to harder silicone in their dolls recently?

Post by bbc3 »

Thelord001 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:45 pm
bbc3 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:47 pm OP should be working with his vendor or Sino directly if he bought directly from them. No one is going to know what Sino sent him except Sino.
And you dont think i have tried to contact them? Of course i have tried to reach them but no response..

Again no one here will know what Sino sent you. Only Sino can answer that. You can go through the TDF mediation process but they sent you a replacement already.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

bbc3 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:29 pm
Thelord001 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:45 pm
bbc3 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:47 pm OP should be working with his vendor or Sino directly if he bought directly from them. No one is going to know what Sino sent him except Sino.
And you dont think i have tried to contact them? Of course i have tried to reach them but no response..

Again no one here will know what Sino sent you. Only Sino can answer that. You can go through the TDF mediation process but they sent you a replacement already.
Well, the topic of this thread, and the subject for discussion here, is whether Sino has changed to a harder silicone formula in their dolls lately (this year). Like i stated in my first post, the doll i got in August 2023 is significally softer all over the body than the doll i got in January this year. A totally different silicone formula.
And this is confusing to say at least, because i know Sino upgraded all their dolls to "pro soft" softness in mid 2023 (officially stated in this forum, by them). So, why is the new doll harder than the previous doll, that is the question.. Did they change back to a harder formula again? No answers from them.. It would be interesting to hear from other buyers here who have bought a doll lately from Sino what you think about the softness? Maybe you too have other Sinodolls so you can compare.
I think this is an important question. When you buy a doll you want to know what you will get.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

It's not a "topic for discussion" because you already stated got a *replacement doll* for your latest sino purchase---the original purchase was soft but got damaged (and soft silicone does damage easily). So in reality, you got the doll you ordered, but it got damaged and the replacement they sent had firmer silicone. As others have speculated, they very likely sent you this because they didn't want it damaged in transit again. You have not accepted this suggestion and insist a response from Sino so there is no more "discussion" here any more. You need to talk to your vendor or if you ordered through Sino, you can try to use TDF mediation to get a response, but they already sent you a replacement so as others have suggested, the matter might be closed for them and they no longer want to respond.

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

This is s hard one mate. I'm pretty sure this doll vendor isn't going to do anything more for you. From there prospective you received 2 dolls for the price of one.

If they have gone silent, what can you do? Simply cross them off your list for any future products.

I hear you. Others here hear you too.

To be honest every time you make a purchase like this there is always the possibility of it going south. We all take our lumps one way or another in life.

I don't know every detail, but I don't need to know.
I've bought 5 dolls, I got one I really like a lot. The first 3 dolls cost me a lot of money. I'll tell you I didn't say one word to the vendor, I simply never considered any of there products again in the future, that's the way I deal with it. Bad mouthing them too much will just get you banned here.

It is what it is man. Good luck in the future mate.

TobyToby

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

bbc3 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:45 pm It's not a "topic for discussion" because you already stated got a *replacement doll* for your latest sino purchase---the original purchase was soft but got damaged (and soft silicone does damage easily). So in reality, you got the doll you ordered, but it got damaged and the replacement they sent had firmer silicone. As others have speculated, they very likely sent you this because they didn't want it damaged in transit again. You have not accepted this suggestion and insist a response from Sino so there is no more "discussion" here any more. You need to talk to your vendor or if you ordered through Sino, you can try to use TDF mediation to get a response, but they already sent you a replacement so as others have suggested, the matter might be closed for them and they no longer want to respond.
I get your point, my case is not a topic for discussion here, i agree. But like i said, the topic for discussion here is not my specific doll, the topic for discussion is the general softness of Sinodolls and whether they have changed the softness lately or not.

INFORMATIONS