betterlovedoll.com

Dolls gagged kink.

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Dolls gagged kink.

Post by Gagman_s »

What is everyone's preffed gag type should they use them on their dolls. Photo's stories and role play also what is the best thing to use when playing with your dolls for those special occasions. When I learn how to put up polls I will do some then. As for me I prefer otm gags, otm gags, detective style gags, cleave gags, layered multi gags and stuffing for gags. In no particular order, this is for fun and many members have so many great photos of their dolls in the dolls in bondage section. Just trying to start a one for those whom may share my particular kink.

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Dolls gagged kink.

Post by Gagman_s »

Which gags do people like the most?

1: Cloth cleave gags.
2: Cloth over the mouth gags.
3: Cloth over the nose gags.
4: Detective cloth gags.
5: Tape gags.
6: Layered gags (Gag wadding, cleave gag, tape gag, over the mouth gag )
7: Ball gags.
8: Medical gags.
9: Bit gags.
10: Ring gags.
11: Strap gags.
12: Leather panel gags.
13: Dildo gags.
14: Rope gags.
15: Plug gags.

As well as any others I have missed by all means please submit your answers below any and all that apply.

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Anybody?

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Mine don't talk a whole lot, so I tend to not use gags...
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Nope never do it's just for my fun aesthetics, while working out fantasies that will never come true or ever will. Especially since this is the only path left to me and it is better to have a portion of a fantasy come true than nothing at all and the real thing could come with jewelry no one wants on them and company no one wants to be near.

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Sides gags are my number one fetish and no one else in my life wants anything to do with it. So this is the only way I can do various role play games without anyone or anything really being hurt, damaged or me going to a terrible place no one wants to visit.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

I had a kinky girlfriend that liked to be tied to the bed with ropes. I can't say we ever got to the gag stage but I bet we put on both enjoyed a ball gag in her.

So that would be my choice, a ball gag combined with either leather straps or ropes simulate some mild bondage.

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

As long as it is fun is all that matters, nothing extreme, just the sensations and the thrill of the moment to spice things up. Role play is just an added spice to it all I prefer cloth and tape and the varieties of the two. Then the after moment of enjoying the whole thing experience, in a dolls case clean up and put away for storage in a costume, clothing or just nude. Waiting for another chance to play out of many scenarios and scenes and the physical enjoyment to come.

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Well »

A ball gag or a simple cloth do the trick, I'm not picky. Whichever fits my desired look the best. But as Leaf said, dolls are pretty quiet to begin with :mrgreen:

-Well
Image Beautiful Bountiful Beloved BELINDA - SY157

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Cloth cleave gags.
It brings 1950 detective "true crime" to mind.
Stockings, pumps, bullet bras, and cloth gags.
Just add white cotton rope over a torn blouse and you're set for the weekend.
il_1140xN.3256340695_f96z-2808705637.jpg
il_1140xN.3256340695_f96z-2808705637.jpg (266.65 KiB) Viewed 127 times
13b179be6afa5a5fd3f16cb1c5e2adc2-3972817763.jpg
13b179be6afa5a5fd3f16cb1c5e2adc2-3972817763.jpg (74.02 KiB) Viewed 127 times
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Great gags from a great time period in film and just culture in general terrific pictures by the way!! Old otm gags and cleave gags are the best and layered ones too are great and would look great on the dolls too!

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

Well wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:51 pm A ball gag or a simple cloth do the trick, I'm not picky. Whichever fits my desired look the best. But as Leaf said, dolls are pretty quiet to begin with :mrgreen:

-Well
Best thing about dolls, no complaints and no back talk always willing to put them on for as long as their owner wants! Plus the other fun stuff later is an added bonus with no complaints from that either!

Gagman_s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gagman_s »

What role play games involving their dolls and bondage in mind involving obviously gags, or just plain tie up time. With the gag being used as an added bit of spice to the scene.

INFORMATIONS