www.sino-doll.com

Ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
lovedollman

Re: Ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly

Post by lovedollman »

magnussam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:19 pm
Hi there,

My doll only has standard make up, so as far as I can tell, the body is only colored in the vagina, anus, and nipple areas. A bit of the paint in the vagina area has come off due to friction, but otherwise the other parts of the body is fine.

No deflation of the breasts, or the buttocks (although I have not checked the doll in several weeks).

There was, however some issues with the hard hands right out of the box. There were small bits of seams that was un trimmed on some of the fingers of the hard hands, and when I pulled on them, small bits of the silicone came off with the seams. The bits weren't huge, but it soft of lead to me realize how fragile silicone is (well at least for my softmax). I have another silicone doll, and the manufacturing/finishing was pretty perfect (although for that one, the orifices split almost immediately, and sex felt just borderline ok, that doll is more of a looker).

The head has held up great, although I don't use the oral function (not an oral fan). I also got the standard make up for the head, so generally speaking I think my doll just has less make up to lose.

Hope this helps! :)
Thank you for your reply. Does the Top Sino soft head's jaw stay closed? Or does the jaw fall down too easily even when it's in an idle position?
Would you recommend TopSino SoftMax over regular silicone doll based on your experience?
If I buy a SoftMax doll, my plan is to just lay her on her side on a bed. Would that particular position deform her SoftMax breasts since they are extremely soft?

Thanks

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

lovedollman wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:19 pm
Hi there,

My doll only has standard make up, so as far as I can tell, the body is only colored in the vagina, anus, and nipple areas. A bit of the paint in the vagina area has come off due to friction, but otherwise the other parts of the body is fine.

No deflation of the breasts, or the buttocks (although I have not checked the doll in several weeks).

There was, however some issues with the hard hands right out of the box. There were small bits of seams that was un trimmed on some of the fingers of the hard hands, and when I pulled on them, small bits of the silicone came off with the seams. The bits weren't huge, but it soft of lead to me realize how fragile silicone is (well at least for my softmax). I have another silicone doll, and the manufacturing/finishing was pretty perfect (although for that one, the orifices split almost immediately, and sex felt just borderline ok, that doll is more of a looker).

The head has held up great, although I don't use the oral function (not an oral fan). I also got the standard make up for the head, so generally speaking I think my doll just has less make up to lose.

Thank you for your reply. Does the Top Sino soft head's jaw stay closed? Or does the jaw fall down too easily even when it's in an idle position?
Would you recommend TopSino SoftMax over regular silicone doll based on your experience?
If I buy a SoftMax doll, my plan is to just lay her on her side on a bed. Would that particular position deform her SoftMax breasts since they are extremely soft?

Thanks
You are most welcome :)

Yes the mouth of the doll head does remain closed. Although my head is from the XNX series, and the natural position of the mouth is slightly open (with the upper teeth slightly visible). My head does not have a jaw hinge, just a regular ROS hole inside.

I can't speak to comparing my softmax to another top sino (regular silicone blend), since my other silicone doll is a FanReal, but my Sino is much softer than my FanReal (which has all ultra soft options), and I much prefer the softmax.

As to the breasts, I am not sure if laying the doll on its side on a bed would work. I have the standard size breast of the S167 softmax, and I think any prolonged "pull" on the breasts via gravity in any one direction might damage the breasts (there is a "heft" to the breasts which makes them feel very real), this is to say that I think you would need a bra or a support garment with you intend to lay your doll on its side for extended periods of time. I have mine on its back in bed, and after several weeks I noticed some "stretch" marks on the bottom of the breasts, so now I move her arms up and together so the arms sort of support the breasts (the marks are gone now). I think silicone is a less stretchy material than TPE so I would be more careful with heavy extra soft silicone dolls (I have a feeling that they would be more prone to the material ripping over time, I believe).

Hope this helps!

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Hi there,

Thanks

Oh btw, I ordered though Sino directly, and didn't have the best experience. So if you do order one, I would recommend going through a vendor with high volume sales and good customer support. I think they will have more sway with Sino if anything goes wrong.

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

magnussam wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:36 pm
Hi there,

Thanks

Oh btw, I ordered though Sino directly, and didn't have the best experience. So if you do order one, I would recommend going through a vendor with high volume sales and good customer support. I think they will have more sway with Sino if anything goes wrong.
Thank you very much for your answers !

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

magnussam wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:29 am
Thelord001 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:10 am
magnussam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:00 pm
Thelord001 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:42 pm
magnussam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:03 am
Thelord001 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:35 pm I have 2 dolls from Sino now which both has sustained the same problem. The ultra-soft vagina tearing very quickly. Both dolls showed early signs of tearing after only a short while, and now after about 2 months use, the second doll has severe tearing too. The dolls have been used 3-5 times/week and only normal, careful sex in normal positions with no extreme bending or opening of the legs.

I think the problem here is the design of the entry. Its just too small. With only a few mm wide entry, it will tear, inevitably. Silicone just isnt as flexible as TPE, so the vagina cant be designed this way. It wont hold. I see Sinodoll has changed to a wider opening with single hole entry on the 167 model, and i have heard this is more durable, so i wonder why they dont use that design on ALL dolls?

This is really sad because besides this, i think the dolls are great. Soft and nice (for being silicone) the skeleton seems strong and durable, the feeling of the vagina is real nice, great dolls overall but unfortunately the vagina design is a huge problem. It the doll cant be used for sex without breaking it, it kinda ruins the whole thing.

Questions for discussion:
Other Sino owners here who has the ultrasoft vagina option, are you experiencing the same problems? Which type of entry does your doll have? The standard smaller design, or the new, wider one hole entry?
Hi Lord,

I have the 167 softmax, so the vagina design is the bigger (first one in your picture).

The opening of the orifice have not torn, but the inner ultrasoft texture have started to disintegrate (little bits of the texture have begun to come out with the tampons that I insert for drying). I have probably had sex with the doll a handful of times (like perhaps 10 times?

I don't think it will be too long until significant chunks starts to come out.

I think at that point, I will just order an ultrasoft insert (maybe an Irontech one from Coeros) and turn the doll into a removable vagina doll.

As to my experience ordering with Sino, it wasn't great, so I won't be buying another doll from them anytime soon. My TPE dolls are much better at sex. Plus, companies like CLM, Jiusheng, Lushdoll, seem to have details cast into the TPE that rivals some silicone dolls, yes the paint won't last, but then that is also the case if you use a silicone doll for sex. Plus I don't like being too precious with my dolls.
Thanks for your reply. At least its a good sign the opening of the orifice hasnt torn. In my case, the tearing started in the opening (cause the design makes it inevitable, its just too small) and then continued inwards.
If i were you i would stop using tampons to get her dry cause in your case it sounds like thats whats causing the damage. Just let her air dry.

Just curious, how are you planning to fit the removable vagina into the orifice? I dont know how skilled you are in doll modification, but to me that sounds like a hard project to solve. Getting the insert to fit inside the doll in a good way and stay inside without falling out during action will probably not be easy.
Oh I also hear from others that have done this modification before that if the insert you ordered is too small, you could wrap it in some kind of material, or put some balled up paper towels in the cavity so the insert stays in place?
Thanks for your inputs. Imo, i think converting a doll to removable vagina is a last resort option one can do with an older doll thats beyond all rescue, and its not something that one should have to do with a new doll after only 2 months. As i see it, there is clearly a design fault here with the opening beeing too narrow, making tearing inevitable. The manufacturer could correct this by making the opening wider.
Yes I totally agree with what you said about these issues being design flaws. I won't be giving my business to the two companies that have sold me, what I consider to be "non functional" products. These dolls are advertised as sex dolls after all, not just for display. I feel that there are other more reputable sex doll companies that I will be giving my business to in the future.
But the opening of the larger entry in your 167 is still holding up? From what i have heard from others, that new design should be more durable.
To be fair, besides these issues, i think Sino make great dolls. The softness, the realistic look, the feel of the skin of the first doll i got its all very good. I understand its a challenge to create these kind of dolls and no doll can be perfect but if they fix these issues they would have a really competitive doll.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Thelord001 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:27 am
magnussam wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:03 am

Hi Lord,

I have the 167 softmax, so the vagina design is the bigger (first one in your picture).

The opening of the orifice have not torn, but the inner ultrasoft texture have started to disintegrate (little bits of the texture have begun to come out with the tampons that I insert for drying). I have probably had sex with the doll a handful of times (like perhaps 10 times?

I don't think it will be too long until significant chunks starts to come out.

I think at that point, I will just order an ultrasoft insert (maybe an Irontech one from Coeros) and turn the doll into a removable vagina doll.

As to my experience ordering with Sino, it wasn't great, so I won't be buying another doll from them anytime soon. My TPE dolls are much better at sex. Plus, companies like CLM, Jiusheng, Lushdoll, seem to have details cast into the TPE that rivals some silicone dolls, yes the paint won't last, but then that is also the case if you use a silicone doll for sex. Plus I don't like being too precious with my dolls.
Thanks for your reply. At least its a good sign the opening of the orifice hasnt torn. In my case, the tearing started in the opening (cause the design makes it inevitable, its just too small) and then continued inwards.
If i were you i would stop using tampons to get her dry cause in your case it sounds like thats whats causing the damage. Just let her air dry.

Just curious, how are you planning to fit the removable vagina into the orifice? I dont know how skilled you are in doll modification, but to me that sounds like a hard project to solve. Getting the insert to fit inside the doll in a good way and stay inside without falling out during action will probably not be easy.
Oh I also hear from others that have done this modification before that if the insert you ordered is too small, you could wrap it in some kind of material, or put some balled up paper towels in the cavity so the insert stays in place?
Thanks for your inputs. Imo, i think converting a doll to removable vagina is a last resort option one can do with an older doll thats beyond all rescue, and its not something that one should have to do with a new doll after only 2 months. As i see it, there is clearly a design fault here with the opening beeing too narrow, making tearing inevitable. The manufacturer could correct this by making the opening wider.
Yes I totally agree with what you said about these issues being design flaws. I won't be giving my business to the two companies that have sold me, what I consider to be "non functional" products. These dolls are advertised as sex dolls after all, not just for display. I feel that there are other more reputable sex doll companies that I will be giving my business to in the future.
But the opening of the larger entry in your 167 is still holding up? From what i have heard from others, that new design should be more durable.
To be fair, besides these issues, i think Sino make great dolls. The softness, the realistic look, the feel of the skin of the first doll i got its all very good. I understand its a challenge to create these kind of dolls and no doll can be perfect but if they fix these issues they would have a really competitive doll.
Hi Lord,

Yes the opening itself is still holding up, no tearing! The doll did take a tumble the other day (totally my own fault) and the silicone on the shoulder was slightly damaged. Nothing that silpoxy can't fix.

For sure, Sino can definitely make a great doll. (I only have one, and for the most part my doll was well manufactured, it just doesn't feel as good as I think the marketing portrays the doll to be (this might be also me needing to adjust my own expectations in general), again my TPE dolls are better, so I just can't justify the additional cost).

I just think that for the sex doll industry in general, newer technologies (i.e. ultra soft silicone materials) that are developed needs a lot more R and D before release. I think as things stand, we consumers are really testers for the manufacturers. The other possibility is that the marketing of the companies is just not really accurately representing their products. I understand that companies need to promote their products but overall I think they need to be more frank about the potential drawbacks of new developments. This can create more trust, and create more brand loyalty to the manufacturers, as well as to the industry in general. Just my 2 cents.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

magnussam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:47 am

Hi Lord,

Yes the opening itself is still holding up, no tearing! The doll did take a tumble the other day (totally my own fault) and the silicone on the shoulder was slightly damaged. Nothing that silpoxy can't fix.

For sure, Sino can definitely make a great doll. (I only have one, and for the most part my doll was well manufactured, it just doesn't feel as good as I think the marketing portrays the doll to be (this might be also me needing to adjust my own expectations in general), again my TPE dolls are better, so I just can't justify the additional cost).

I just think that for the sex doll industry in general, newer technologies (i.e. ultra soft silicone materials) that are developed needs a lot more R and D before release. I think as things stand, we consumers are really testers for the manufacturers. The other possibility is that the marketing of the companies is just not really accurately representing their products. I understand that companies need to promote their products but overall I think they need to be more frank about the potential drawbacks of new developments. This can create more trust, and create more brand loyalty to the manufacturers, as well as to the industry in general. Just my 2 cents.
Its good to hear the opening is still holding. Cause the silicone around the opening is what holds everything together. Once the opening tear, it will most likely spread inwards cause the inner material is softer. Like i said, silicone just isnt as flexible as TPE so the opening cant be too small, or it will tear, inevitably. A larger opening is much less likely to tear.
Yes, i totally agree in what you say. One thing i would like to add is the importance of communication. Its important for a custumer to be able to reach the manufacturer if there are questions or problems.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Thelord001 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:22 pm
magnussam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:47 am

Hi Lord,

Its good to hear the opening is still holding. Cause the silicone around the opening is what holds everything together. Once the opening tear, it will most likely spread inwards cause the inner material is softer. Like i said, silicone just isnt as flexible as TPE so the opening cant be too small, or it will tear, inevitably. A larger opening is much less likely to tear.
Yes, i totally agree in what you say. One thing i would like to add is the importance of communication. Its important for a custumer to be able to reach the manufacturer if there are questions or problems.
Yes totally Lord, re: what you said about the vaginal opening being the Structure of the tunnel/area in general. I think the way SINO got around this issue (in terms of the silicone tearing) is to only offer the vagina orifice and no anal orifice on the Softmax. I know other manufacturers (i.e. piper, shedoll, sanhui) do the same thing with their smaller dolls. If there isn't much material between the love holes, then the doll just won't last.

I am interested in how WM S-TPE will hold up since it is supposed to be more stretchy, and durable. Might order one. I think a more flexible stretchy material will also be better for heavier dolls, since it will be more tear resistant? maybe this is why most silicone dolls come with weight reduction (because the mass might tear less stretchy material)??

Anyhow, sorry for the long message here, good luck with your doll, Lord. We spent a lot of money, so in my view we ought to at least get a decent amount of enjoyment from these dolls before they break. This is why I regret getting my FanReal. I get a lot less pleasure from it and the price is pretty high compared to my TPE dolls (which feel so much better). I might just stick with the low/mid range priced dolls from now on. (well unless Tayu comes out with something fabulous.

INFORMATIONS