https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

I really do just love dolls (smartdoll journey)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: I really do just love dolls (smartdoll journey)

Post by Dees luver »

Billiam wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:59 pm I like to think she's handling important business! 🙂
Yes… like shopping for clothes :haha4: :glou:

Jennyth1988 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:54 am Kevin says she is texting him to let him know Moment is on her way here! 🙄 😂
She does love to travel 🤔 :haha4: :glou:

Moe Monday… 💕

Master of Puppets...

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

She's always charming! :thumbs_up: :D
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

That top is so big she hardly needs the shorts! Looking cute and cozy, Moe!
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

So pretty! I love her shirt!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Yay Moe!

trinnua

Post by trinnua »

Some time ago i thought about ordering some Smartdoll doll but... well, their main site are fun - you need to answer many questions to get permission to order doll. Those japanesse guys with their love to exclusiveness and making non comfort to customer to make more exclusiveness and value.
BTW your elf girl are cute

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Vicvic wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:33 pm She's always charming! :thumbs_up: :D
Thank you Vic! :glou:

agent0013 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:39 pm That top is so big she hardly needs the shorts! Looking cute and cozy, Moe!
She has been known to run around in that top alone :lol: :haha4: :glou:

Jennyth1988 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:26 pm So pretty! I love her shirt!
Thank you Jenny! Hugs! 🤗

Billiam wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:03 pmYay Moe!
:glou:

trinnua wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:48 am Some time ago i thought about ordering some Smartdoll doll but... well, their main site are fun - you need to answer many questions to get permission to order doll. Those japanesse guys with their love to exclusiveness and making non comfort to customer to make more exclusiveness and value.
BTW your elf girl are cute
Hi Trinnua! Thank you! The questions are mostly there to let you know your buying a hand made doll and to warn over expecting buyers and to keep buyers that just resell the dolls away, once you get through once it becomes easier

Chally was naughty again… 🥵

Master of Puppets...

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

trinnua wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:48 am Some time ago i thought about ordering some Smartdoll doll but... well, their main site are fun - you need to answer many questions to get permission to order doll. Those japanesse guys with their love to exclusiveness and making non comfort to customer to make more exclusiveness and value.
Look at getting a previously enjoyed doll. There are plenty on the market.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Spicy little thing!

trinnua

Post by trinnua »

Hi Trinnua! Thank you! The questions are mostly there to let you know your buying a hand made doll and to warn over expecting buyers and to keep buyers that just resell the dolls away, once you get through once it becomes easier
I tried 3 times to complete this test) and not complete. (My answers was based on my experience from resin dolls, i have several mini dolls). But well, i ended to order more familiar for me resin BJD doll (which still handmaded too)). But i mean thats spirit in Japanese culture, i think (like long row of people to buy Limited edition of Volks dolls in phisical shop). And not only Volks or Smardoll had limitations, other japanesse brands too. (Or they promote resellers) Today i found JP ebay store that sells Smartdoll. Well my money already goes to other doll, but well that doll i need to wait for half year)) Limitations are promote pirates (on Ali) and resellers (for i found elf ears as your doll have for 100 bucks on eBay, from Japan. Collectables are so collectables)
As i`m not in vinyl dolls hobby i dont know specialiazed boards (like DOA for resin BJD, or that board for sex dolls)
May be factory owners was right, i dont have vinyl dolls so i was just curious to get one, mostly to observe technology and write review for my blog.

Its possible i will dislike vinyl dolls and this was only my couriosity. With my post i mean that maker not fastens to make more sales, they have their own vibes (not as some chinese sex doll makers, when you ask them some info - they will constant engage you - When you buy? calls, even in midnight)

Chally are sexy! :glou:

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

trinnua wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:32 pm
I tried 3 times to complete this test) and not complete. (My answers was based on my experience from resin dolls, i have several mini dolls). But well, i ended to order more familiar for me resin BJD doll (which still handmaded too)). But i mean thats spirit in Japanese culture, i think (like long row of people to buy Limited edition of Volks dolls in phisical shop). And not only Volks or Smardoll had limitations, other japanesse brands too. (Or they promote resellers) Today i found JP ebay store that sells Smartdoll. Well my money already goes to other doll, but well that doll i need to wait for half year)) Limitations are promote pirates (on Ali) and resellers (for i found elf ears as your doll have for 100 bucks on eBay, from Japan. Collectables are so collectables)
As i`m not in vinyl dolls hobby i dont know specialiazed boards (like DOA for resin BJD, or that board for sex dolls)
May be factory owners was right, i dont have vinyl dolls so i was just curious to get one, mostly to observe technology and write review for my blog.

Its possible i will dislike vinyl dolls and this was only my couriosity. With my post i mean that maker not fastens to make more sales, they have their own vibes (not as some chinese sex doll makers, when you ask them some info - they will constant engage you - When you buy? calls, even in midnight)

Chally are sexy! :glou:
Thank you Trinnua, understand what you are saying, it’s true with any high end bjd doll, I would own more Volks dolls If it was possible to get them, but like you said it’s 6 months wait or you have to win a lottery, if i could I would go to Japan and get my Dollfie in person, but that’s too expensive, same is true for resin dolls, the best ones are extremely hard to get, Minifees are pre order only and can be a year wait, however if the doll captivates you then it’s worth the wait and the expense
Some of my dolls I was unable to buy new from Smartdoll but I was able to buy them preowned as my friend K2 suggested
eBay and Mandrake have lots of preowned dolls available, the more rare and popular ones cost more but if you really want her you can get her with patience, still I believe Smartdoll has more models available for purchase right now and they will arrive to you in less than a week, you just have to remember at Smartdoll the customer is not always right, the customer should expect to be patient and most importantly wabi sabi which means don’t expect perfection with hand made products
The thing is about dolls in any size is wait till you really fall in love before you go to the trouble and wait and spend your money
Master of Puppets...

trinnua

Post by trinnua »

I browsed eBay and didnt found any on second hand market. May because i`m in Europe)
And that 6 month doll are basic (chinese maker Huajiin as my Ashley). So i understand that to order limited one, you can easily forgot that you orders some doll long time ago, before actually got her (well, some thing with figures). That hobby are so complicated))

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

These exchanges are interesting! I must say I was also surprised by the precautions SmartDoll takes when ordering a doll. And the talk about the little imperfections that are necessary and the spirit in which these dolls are made. I even received a message insisting on this point. I replied that I understood the philosophy he was expressing, but that I hoped the doll, once at home, wouldn't plunge me into the "Uncanny Valley" described by Professor Masahiro Mori's theory, because of the little imperfections.... That calmed things down... :whistle:
And yet, when you get one of these SmartDoll dolls, you realize that they really are special, with a surprising presence, different from that of other dolls of this size (60cm).
And Nana inspired no fear in me, and is now my favorite "photo assistant"... I love her! :D
(Translated with DeepL)
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Really nice close-up photos, the details are amazing!!!!

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

trinnua wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am I browsed eBay and didn't found any on second hand market. May because I'm in Europe
There is an authorized Smart Doll reseller in Europe.
https://anime-sugoi.de/Home

INFORMATIONS