sexyrealsexdolls.com

New way to paint hard silicone lips

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
Saralina

New way to paint hard silicone lips

Post by Saralina »

Hi guys, so I found a new way to paint hard silicone lips, I don't know if it works on soft silicone. So I have been kissing my dolls lips a lot and of course some paint came off, so I used one of my Manhattan lips2last liquid lipsticks, has to be those kiss proof lipsticks that have a lipgloss attached to them( you don't use the gloss) those dry slightly sticky and that's perfec!. You put them on her lips, rub it in with your fingers till it's even or lighter, then while it's still sticky you put powdered eyeshadow or powdered blush on top of it, then let it dry, now her lips will be kiss proof for a while. To remove just rub it off with your finger ( with pressure)

Make sure your lips are dry and oil free when you kiss her. This will work for dry kissing, if you use saliva I don't know if it will work the same.

I think other brands would work too if its similar consistency. But Manhattan is really cheap in Germany.
Attachments
IMG_20240415_103936.jpg
IMG_20240415_103936.jpg (5.57 MiB) Viewed 161 times
IMG_20240415_103928.jpg
IMG_20240415_103928.jpg (4.87 MiB) Viewed 167 times
IMG_20240415_103938.jpg
IMG_20240415_103938.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 167 times
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

mr3d
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New way to paint hard silicone lips

Post by mr3d »

I remember that it was impossible on TPE doll that I used to have, to put any lipstick on, and I had to use raspberry and cocoa powder once natural colour washed out, but that was a long time ago. On another hand I recently ordered one movable jaw head (probably TPE), and also my first silicone head with perfect makeup, and they adjusted lip colour to the one I that like, so I hope I won't need lipstick or powder tricks. I also rarely feel desire to kiss lips of a doll or put anything into her mouth, but if I would be into that much, I would probably think about making some extra layer on top of the lips (perhaps using transparent platinum silicone) certified for food contact. First advantage would be that is could help to preserve factory paint, against being worn out and it also would make extra layer from something certified for food contact, if someone have this kind of dilemmas like me, whether kissing this or that, is healthy or not. And I also think, it is a way to do some small repairs if the silicone is mixed with dye.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Wow thanks for the tip!
Attachments
I can’t help it I love this lil dude!
I can’t help it I love this lil dude!
IMG_3024.gif (1.09 MiB) Viewed 92 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

mr3d wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:03 pm I remember that it was impossible on TPE doll that I used to have. I also rarely feel desire to kiss lips of a doll or put anything into her mouth, but if I would be into that much,.
Hi, you can use eyeshadow or lipstick and work fine.
At least they last longer than inna real woman.
So if you think of your doll as a rgf, just renew lipstick at every use.

Funny you say kiss is not important.
I dont do sex, only kissing, fondling breasts and humping. But its mouth kissing what I find more passionate, sexually exciting and realistic.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS