www.lovenestle.com

Olivia LHP question

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Olivia LHP question

Post by soggybenis »

Does anyone have the full size mega olivia torso? The lhp looks too forward for proper doggystyle with her huge ass, it's my only concern before I make a purchase.

annoyingmouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Olivia LHP question

Post by annoyingmouse »

I have a medium Olivia, and the LHs are off. The placement is only a little bit wrong, but the area around the vag is concave, and the backdoor seems angled towards the front. Also, the legs can't really be moved out of the way, but that may not be as bad on the full size.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I own Vanessa and the LHP in it also is slightly off, but only slightly. Still would be nice if manufactureres in general would start to take LHP seriously. I think nature knows better than any manufacturer since it has placed women parts in real life. There is no point trying to not 100% imitate the position of the parts.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

It's off by a pretty large margin, but I plan to correct it during a future enlargement project.

Her breast aren't that large, so she'll probably weigh less than my Mega Vanessa, but her ass will most definitely be fatter.... with a new perfect LHP.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

INFORMATIONS