www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 4 Silicone Heads (WM/AK/Zelex/Jiusheng)

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

SOLD: 4 Silicone Heads (WM/AK/Zelex/Jiusheng)

Post by Cubiko »

Item for sale: 4 silicone heads. These are officially WM silicone/Angel Kiss brand, made to match the WM TPE dolls. But they will fit other brands both TPE and silicone with the standars M16 bolts. None are made by WM or AK, but by Zelex and Jisheng. WM cooperated with these brands on their early silicone head models.
Material: Silicone.
Options: See above each photo.
Accessories: All heads come with an M16 head-neck attachment bolt.
Asking price: See above each photo. Price does not include shipping as it may vary depending on location and if you want one or more heads.I can calculate a price for you.
Preferred payment method: Paypal.
Shipping limitations: Worldwide. I can ship between 1-5 heads in one box.
General location: Scandinavia
Age of item: All were made in 2021.
Bought new or previously owned: Bought new directly from WM.
Damage to item: There are two small cracks on the underside of S#17 head. Been there since it was new, does not seem to weaken or have any negative effect.
Repairs made: None.
Modifications: None
Non smoking and no pet home.

I also have around 100 TPE heads available in all colors so do not hesitate to ask if you are looking for a specific head. I will put those up for sale when these heads are gone.

Angel Kiss S#2 - This is an exquisite looking hard silicone head with skin texture, great make up, matte finish, adjustable eyes, implanted eyebrows and implanted real human hair. No ROS. The color is made to match WM "Nature", but it is somewhere in between this and "Light Tan". Head is in perfect condition. Was likely manufactured by Jiusheng. Asking price: $250
S2.jpg
S2.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 553 times
Angel Kiss LS#4 - This head is a silicone version of WM´s #70 TPE head. Hard silicone head made to match WM´s "Tan" color. It is quite dark and fits perfect together with some of my darker tan TPE dolls. Implanted eyebrows and adjustable eyes. No ROS. Head is in perfect condition. Was likely manufactured by Zelex. Asking price: $100
LS4.jpg
LS4.jpg (895.54 KiB) Viewed 553 times
Angel Kiss S#19 - Hard silicone head made to match WM´s "Tan" color. It is quite dark and fits perfect together with some of my darker tan TPE dolls. Implanted eyebrows and adjustable eyes. No ROS. Head is in perfect condition. Was likely manufactured by Zelex. Asking price: $100
S19.jpg
S19.jpg (908.93 KiB) Viewed 553 times
Angel Kiss s#17 - Hard silicone head made to match WM´s "Tan" color. It is not as dark as the other two heads but fits best together with some of my darker tan TPE dolls. Implanted eyebrows and adjustable eyes. No ROS. Head is in perfect condition except two small cracks on the underside. These have been there since head was new. Was likely manufactured by Jiusheng. Asking price: $100.
S17.jpg
S17.jpg (977.77 KiB) Viewed 553 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 4 Silicone Heads (WM/AK/Zelex/Jiusheng)

Post by Cubiko »

Angel Kiss S#2 with implanted hair is now sold.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 4 Silicone Heads (WM/AK/Zelex/Jiusheng)

Post by Cubiko »

All the heads are now sold, thread can be closed.

INFORMATIONS