www.rosretty.com

Scala – 163cm Realistic BBW Love Doll

ROSRETTY is a doll brand from Shenzhen Fairy Silicone Co., Ltd., registered in 2022. We are committed to designing the most realistic sex dolls. We have many experienced designers, artisans, and makeup artists to make every detail flawless, ensuring that every one of our clients loves these sex dolls and enjoys every moment with them. Our mission is to bring the ultimate fun to the global sex doll community. Website: rosretty.com
Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Scala – 163cm Realistic BBW Love Doll

Post by Nouchi »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:45 am
Nouchi wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:43 am
cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:52 pm Out of curiosity and confusion, Isn't this a SY Doll? Please clarify. Thank you!
I've already asked them twice and they just ignored me but i won't let go as we TDF members deserve the truth.
I have nothing againt SY Doll but i want to know what i am buying !
So for the 3rd time ROSRETTY, are you related to SY ?
Hello, Nouchi. What would be so bad about them, if they were related to Sydoll? I'm sorry, I'm new the forum.
Hey Noobster 8-64
cycleingking already answered, i'll just add that SY Doll used to be on TDF before they were banned because of copying but it seems that they don't do that anymore.
I've heard good about their quality and they have interesting models and good pricing ( i was about to pull the trigger on their silicone 169 but found out that they do not pigment their material) so i have absolutely no problem with SY being back on TDF but i want to know who's who, as all the models i've seen from them are Sy Dolls.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Nouchi wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:30 pm
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:45 am
Nouchi wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:43 am
cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:52 pm Out of curiosity and confusion, Isn't this a SY Doll? Please clarify. Thank you!
I've already asked them twice and they just ignored me but i won't let go as we TDF members deserve the truth.
I have nothing againt SY Doll but i want to know what i am buying !
So for the 3rd time ROSRETTY, are you related to SY ?
Hello, Nouchi. What would be so bad about them, if they were related to Sydoll? I'm sorry, I'm new the forum.
Hey Noobster 8-64
cycleingking already answered, i'll just add that SY Doll used to be on TDF before they were banned because of copying but it seems that they don't do that anymore.
I've heard good about their quality and they have interesting models and good pricing ( i was about to pull the trigger on their silicone 169 but found out that they do not pigment their material) so i have absolutely no problem with SY being back on TDF but i want to know who's who, as all the models i've seen from them are Sy Dolls.
Yes, of course, I completely agree with you. Companies need to be reliable, otherwise, it will be difficult for customers to choose them, trust is paramount for a company to grow, that's for sure.

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

How heavy is she?

BottomsGalore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BottomsGalore »

ROSRETTY wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:41 am Yes, we‘re glad to accept some opinions and help us grow. A few months ago, we have modified the position of the LHP of this doll, so now customers receive the doll with the modified position. I hope their experience will be better. . :glou: :glou:
I was considering this doll, but with the new LHP modifications, I will have to pass. The modified LHP is now horrible. The anus placement looked great in the promotional picture, where it should be. The LHP just need to be brought down.
The new LHP is far from realistic. JY…I mean Rosretty needs to get their act together and realize how much business they are loosing because of the LHP. Time to start listening to the client base.

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

ROSRETTY wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:41 am Yes, we‘re glad to accept some opinions and help us grow. A few months ago, we have modified the position of the LHP of this doll, so now customers receive the doll with the modified position. I hope their experience will be better. . :glou: :glou:
Ah, so SY aka Shengyi rebranded as Rosretty! I don't really care whether a cat is black or white, so long as it can catch mice.

As far as the positioning of the love holes on the 163cm BBW goes, I guess it's an improvement? It appears that you shortened the distance between the vagina and anus by moving the anus closer to the vagina, but the real issue is that both holes are too forward-facing. It's accessible for missionary (kind of), but customers want to use dolls with big asses FROM BEHIND. What really needed to change is that the vagina needed to be put in a more natural location, further down (and the anus even further down).

The weight of this doll also keeps fluctuating. This creates uncertainty. First it was 70kg, then it dropped to 60kg, now it's like 55? What did you do to reduce the weight so much? Foam cores and things like that aren't very popular because they reduce the jiggliness of the TPE.

More than that doll, I think your 157cm BBW would be far more profitable if you corrected the Love-Hole-Placement on that body. The weight is more manageable and the proportions aren't quite as extreme. One of the users here (Well) bought one in tan and it looks really nice.
sex-doll-z106-8.jpg
sex-doll-z106-8.jpg (43.19 KiB) Viewed 196 times
https://sydolls.com/product/158cm5ft2-c ... urly-hair/

On an unrelated note, I was wondering if you guys experimented with exotic TPE colors like blue and green?

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Only Two Things to note:

The Belly is kinda small for a BBW as realistically most BBWs have a belly

Also the Love Hole Placement is kinda really far from realistic

But apart from those its a great doll

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

This is what I'm talking about with the Rosretty-157 tpe. Just like the Rosretty-163, the vagina needs to be moved DOWN, not the anus moved UP.
sy-doll-157cm-huge-butt-realistic-sex-doll-04.jpg
sy-doll-157cm-huge-butt-realistic-sex-doll-04.jpg (25.91 KiB) Viewed 190 times

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

INFORMATIONS