www.dolls-castle.com

Angry review. Weak head shell

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
gothicov

Angry review. Weak head shell

Post by gothicov »

In this review Dolls Castle 170cm-5ft7in-E Cup-Purple Alien with head Jayla-#A2

Just one week after I received my doll her head is broken.
It seems to me that there are two reasons for this, the first is the neck is too thick and the second is the weak shell of the head, this combination of the two will sooner or later lead to failure.
I can assume that the neck joint was tightened too much during production, but I cannot understand how the shell is so uneven and thin, even if it was tightened less its still bad.

This is what the breakage looks like, as you can see piece of shell on the connector has sharp edges. and the thickness of the shell in this place is about 2mm.

Here you can see the unevenness of the thickness of the shell, in one place there is a good thickness of about 10 mm, not less, but the breakdown will be in the weakest place as always

Now a little about force of tightening. Tilt to the side requires a force of at least 9.5 kg

tilt down requires a force at least 14.5 kg !!!

head weight about 2kg

absolutely excessive tightening . I'll just say that the lumbar joint requires less force than the neck joint, this is nonsense.
Of course, it broke because I had to apply so much pressure to tilt head, otherwise I could have just not even touch head and it wouldn’t have broken.

One more thing, I like this makeup, but the shiny elements are washed off very easily, these sparkles were on the doll’s skin when I took it out of the box, they were so weakly held.

Overall I like the doll and think it's a great value for the money and I can fix the broken head myself, it shouldn't be too hard.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Angry review. Weak head shell

Post by dolls-castle »

hello there just share more available photos with us :shakefist:
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

gothicov

Post by gothicov »

dolls-castle wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:52 am hello there just share more available photos with us :shakefist:
sure, enjoy :D

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I suspect they are having a bad 2024 so far. I ordered one of their masterbator toys in January. A few weeks later, the vendor I ordered through got a hold of me, and said the model I ordered was no longer available due to the mold breaking. (!) Apparently they were out of that one, and Dolls Castle could no longer make new ones. So instead of getting a refund, I chose my second pick, and continued with the order.
Sadly, I'm wishing I had chosen the refund. The model I got wasn't great. Half the toy's weight is in the head, which flops around like a flail. It makes the toy hard to use. Plus, it's love hole is very small, and began tearing after the second use.
While it's a visually interesting toy, and well painted, it's not made well enough to be properly used for it's intended function.

I'm sorry to hear your doll broke so soon out of the box. That really sucks. They have some creative designs but also some massive quality issues as well. I hope you get a replacement head, or at least a refund.

Shylon

Post by Shylon »

Sad. Hopefully your issues are resolved in a timely manner. 🙏

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

gothicov wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:42 am
dolls-castle wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:52 am hello there just share more available photos with us :shakefist:
sure, enjoy :D
can not see the pictures , am I being banned to review the photos ? thank you so much

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

gothicov wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:42 am sure, enjoy :D
I think deeply when I see these dolls.
I wonder if future sex doll lovers will be leaving for a new world... :rocol:
Obviously, I have been left behind in the evolution... :|
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Gaijin wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:24 pm I suspect they are having a bad 2024 so far. I ordered one of their masterbator toys in January. A few weeks later, the vendor I ordered through got a hold of me, and said the model I ordered was no longer available due to the mold breaking. (!) Apparently they were out of that one, and Dolls Castle could no longer make new ones. So instead of getting a refund, I chose my second pick, and continued with the order.
Sadly, I'm wishing I had chosen the refund. The model I got wasn't great. Half the toy's weight is in the head, which flops around like a flail. It makes the toy hard to use. Plus, it's love hole is very small, and began tearing after the second use.
While it's a visually interesting toy, and well painted, it's not made well enough to be properly used for it's intended function.

I'm sorry to hear your doll broke so soon out of the box. That really sucks. They have some creative designs but also some massive quality issues as well. I hope you get a replacement head, or at least a refund.
that was a bad experience and actually it was our problem with the toy design in the first place. the toy had a small love hole was easy of coming out with tearance while using. so we tried to correct the love hole at the molding tool of the toy but it cant have any possible change once was created.
but thanks god we did made improment on our new coming toys. they will have skeleton holding the torso & head away from floping in a bad shape as well as they have better performance with the love hole place. thank you for telling us your sucked purchase from us. we d love any voice here . and I love you guys being constructive for dollls castle. please keeping it the way to call our attention to doing better. :glou: much appreciated

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

dolls-castle wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:24 pm
Gaijin wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:24 pm I suspect they are having a bad 2024 so far. I ordered one of their masterbator toys in January. A few weeks later, the vendor I ordered through got a hold of me, and said the model I ordered was no longer available due to the mold breaking. (!) Apparently they were out of that one, and Dolls Castle could no longer make new ones. So instead of getting a refund, I chose my second pick, and continued with the order.

that was a bad experience and actually it was our problem with the toy design in the first place. the toy had a small love hole was easy of coming out with tearance while using. so we tried to correct the love hole at the molding tool of the toy but it cant have any possible change once was created.
but thanks god we did made improment on our new coming toys. they will have skeleton holding the torso & head away from floping in a bad shape as well as they have better performance with the love hole place. thank you for telling us your sucked purchase from us. we d love any voice here . and I love you guys being constructive for dollls castle. please keeping it the way to call our attention to doing better. :glou: much appreciated
Hey, as long as you're accepting of feedback, I will do my best to keep it constructive. For what it's worth, I think you are one of the most creative companies in the industry. I thought my toy was very well detailed and painted for it's price.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Gaijin wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:51 pm
dolls-castle wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:24 pm

Hey, as long as you're accepting of feedback, I will do my best to keep it constructive. For what it's worth, I think you are one of the most creative companies in the industry. I thought my toy was very well detailed and painted for it's price.
off course we accept and thank you for the credits :glou:

gothicov

Post by gothicov »

I uploaded photos to the mirror imgur.com, it may be related to your IP address, try using a VPN. I didn't set any restrictions. It seems other can see my photos without issue

gothicov

Post by gothicov »

Here's an update on how I fixed the head. I filled the upper half of the head with polyurethane foam. And after the foam hardened, I filled the lower half of the head with polyester resin. The hardest part was keeping the connector in the correct position, it should not be too deep in the head, centered and angled correctly at the same time.
The result seems good and durable, the main thing is that she was glad that her head was back. :thumbs_up:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Nice job on the fix. She's gorgeous!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS