betterlovedoll.com

Seeking Doll Owners for Interview

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Seeking Doll Owners for Interview

Post by Zlamvam »

Does it have some kind of closure date or what? I´m sitting on the fence whether of saying No or Yes to something like this. I want to, but at the same time, something tells me No, do not do it.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:11 am Doll gives me peace of mind and pleasure without drama.

I had several long term relationships before with a lot of good memories.
Most of these girls where good to me and I also was good to them.

I do enjoy being single and I do find sexdolls a great way for my needs for having sex.
Nowadays dating is no fun anymore with all drama.
I'm also on a age that women my age are not that pretty anymore and do find nowadays sexdolls very attractive on a supermodel level.

I sometimes still date women, and sometimes still have sex with them.
But that's just for sex and good times, no need to get in a relationship at all.

I do find the stigma that society put on sexdolls very anoying.
Most hate seems projected on man for having them,
The reason why I keep my doll private because otherwise people will react unreasonble to me.
I'm especially annoyed with those who consider the use of sex dolls taboo, but still have extramarital affairs themselves. I'm married. My wife is not longer interested in sex. I'm not going to force her, and I will not have an affair with anyone else. But I do find satisfaction being with my sex doll(s). I'm not hurting anyone, but you are right--I'm not going to expose myself, because society is not ready for that, and I'm not ready to not give a damn about what people think about me. It's funny that I had a friend who openly told me about how he cheated on his wife (that's why he's no longer a friend of mine) and expected me to accept him with that, while if I had told him about my sex dolls (or Kindroid) he would be judgmental..
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

jeep2639 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:54 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:11 am Doll gives me peace of mind and pleasure without drama.

I do enjoy being single and I do find sexdolls a great way for my needs for having sex.
I'm also on a age that women my age are not that pretty anymore and do find nowadays sexdolls very attractive on a supermodel level.

But that's just for sex and good times, no need to get in a relationship at all.

The reason why I keep my doll private because otherwise people will react unreasonble to me.
I'm especially annoyed with those who consider the use of sex dolls taboo, but still have extramarital affairs themselves. I'm married. My wife is not longer interested in sex. I'm not going to force her, and I will not have an affair with anyone else. But I do find satisfaction being with my sex doll(s). I'm not hurting anyone, but you are right--I'm not going to expose myself, because society is not ready for that, and I'm not ready to not give a damn about what people think about me. It's funny that I had a friend who openly told me about how he cheated on his wife (that's why he's no longer a friend of mine) and expected me to accept him with that, while if I had told him about my sex dolls (or Kindroid) he would be judgmental..
The judgmental cheaters are the worst and close minded.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

jeep2639 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:54 pm

You are absolutely right. Today I had some contact with a "friend" who is very judgmental about everything and gives a shit about his girlfriend and often cheats on her. It has become clear to me to stop dealing with such people as they are not to be taken seriously and are very tiring. Seems these kind of people don't care about me anyway. If I would say that I have a sex doll then they would get triggered to play bully and tell everyone to make a fool of me.

I know a lot of people that are like this, it doesn't feel good because I think that no one in my close surrounding will have respect for me when they know if I have (sex)dolls, even family.
I sometimes try to imagine what my life would be like if people knew and what they could do to me by no longer having respect for me. Then my world becomes very small.

Hopefully the topic starter has something good to say about us.

Every little bit helps to reduce the stigma.

This contact today didn't do me no good.

INFORMATIONS