zelex.com.cn

Sending to Mexico

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ofmy1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sending to Mexico

Post by ofmy1 »

Hi, Everybody

I would like to get a Zelex sexdoll but Im located on Mexico, please can you share with me a Best reseller to Send to Mexico, someone can share with me his experiences with Mexico Custom?

dollfunn

Re: Sending to Mexico

Post by dollfunn »

ofmy1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:28 pm Hi, Everybody

I would like to get a Zelex sexdoll but Im located on Mexico, please can you share with me a Best reseller to Send to Mexico, someone can share with me his experiences with Mexico Custom?
you don't need to order from a seller in your country... i live in the US, but i have ordered from sellers in China, Europe, and Japan (well, they sell to Japanese market but they may be in China, not 100% sure)... some of them are on TDF (if you want to be safe), some are not (no problem with them either, just need to ask around a little)... never once ordered from a seller in the US.

INFORMATIONS