realsexdoll.com

Hello (Doll)World!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello (Doll)World!

Post by Shodan79 »

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Doll Forum and hereby formally introduce myself :)

My first doll arrived yesterday, the WM141cm D-Cup "Marilyne". Because I rushed into opening an introductory thread for her, it is currently without pictures - until I reach the required number of posts :whistle: Sorry!

Before the purchase I read through this forum a lot and it has been tremendously helpful clearing a few things up in advance:
  • How weird am I wanting a doll in my live?
  • Is the community creepy? (No! In fact it has appeared very friendly and sane so far :wink: But maybe there is a "locked ward" here somewhere...? )
  • ...but - seriously - mostly the million other things a newbie like me might need to know: How to care for the doll, TPE vs silicon, etc...
I never dreamed about having a doll. On the contrary, I read about "real dolls" in the media and came away thinking it's an apparently ridiculous expensive hobby, very uncanny and probably "not working" anyway.

The next time the newspaper did a piece on "sex robots" I stumbled upon TPE dolls and found a private web site providing interesting background on it. I still don't believe in "sex robots" which actually try to be interactive.

For some reason I got hooked by the idea and it felt a bit strange, because no one I know ever admitted to owning a human like doll, much less a sex doll, and no one ever even talked about it.

But I could relate to wanting a kind of big doll which is very similar to a human to cloth and cuddle. I always had a mild tendency to get attached to "things" and feel like a stuffed animal or doll is almost alive. I am also 100% intrigued about whether a sexual relationship to a doll is possible. But I feel I would need a kind of "framing" or "story" around it to work for me.

I really am looking forward to the journey, and reading along here also got me interested in exchanging experiences with others. I will add more information on my doll and pictures to her introductory thread soon.

Best, Shodan79

The Doll Man

Re: Hello (Doll)World!

Post by The Doll Man »

Shodan79 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:26 am
Hello everyone,

I am new to the Doll Forum
Hi Shodan79! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

My first doll arrived yesterday, the WM141cm D-Cup "Marilyne".
⬜Hi Marilyne!!

★ How to get your Doll own Doll Account:
viewtopic.php?t=79371

Because I rushed into opening an introductory thread for her, it is currently without pictures - until I reach the required number of posts :whistle: Sorry!
★ Eye Candy!:
viewforum.php?f=11

★ Does it make me weird that I prefer dolls over real women?:
viewtopic.php?t=122069

★ Is a doll as good as a girlfriend?
viewtopic.php?t=120245

★ Why does doll sex feel so good?:
viewtopic.php?t=132516

★ How do y'all use your dolls?:
viewtopic.php?p=2468772

In fact it has appeared very friendly and sane so far :wink:
:D :thumbs_up:

• ...but - seriously - mostly the million other things a newbie like me might need to know: How to care for the doll
★ Things Not to do to/with your doll:
viewtopic.php?t=176682

★ How to clean your silicone doll:
viewtopic.php?t=45720

★ How Do You Dry Your Sex Doll's Cavities? 🤔:
viewtopic.php?t=177707

★ How do you hide your doll ?:
viewtopic.php?t=171138

★ Sex Doll Storage Case:
viewtopic.php?t=155804

I read about "real dolls" in the media and came away thinking it's an apparently ridiculous expensive hobby, very uncanny and probably "not working" anyway.
⬜⬜They work great!! :D :grab:

⬜This is the largest and most famous Doll-Forum in the world.
Ask questions to experts from all over the world and you will find out..

The next time the newspaper did a piece on "sex robots" I stumbled upon TPE dolls and found a private web site providing interesting background on it. I still don't believe in "sex robots" which actually try to be interactive.
TPE Dolls In General:
viewforum.php?f=585

Robotic and AI Dolls In General:
viewforum.php?f=587

For some reason I got hooked by the idea and it felt a bit strange, because no one I know ever admitted to owning a human like doll, much less a sex doll, and no one ever even talked about it.
:)
Dollman Saying - My Precious TDF, 01.jpg
Dollman Saying - My Precious TDF, 01.jpg (233.35 KiB) Viewed 299 times

I always had a mild tendency to get attached to "things" and feel like a stuffed animal or doll is almost alive.
Plush, Cloth, and Foam Dolls In General:
viewforum.php?f=586

I really am looking forward to the journey, and reading along here also got me interested in exchanging experiences with others.
:glou:

I will add more information on my doll and pictures to her introductory thread soon.
⬜Keep researching, search the forum and read, write what interests you,
ask questions if you can't find them, you're in the right place! :thumbs_up:

⬜⬜Best Wishes!
⬜⬜⬜Dollman

📜Tips & 🪄Tricks:
★ TDF Search Engine:
search.php

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Whoa, thank you Dollman for the warm and comprehensive welcome! :D

:glou:

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Hello and welcome. They're a pretty friendly bunch here. Welcome to the rabbit hole that is doll ownership.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

:x
Shodan79 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:26 am Hello everyone,

Best, Shodan79
Welcome, relax and HURRY UP with them pics, ehe? But seriously I do recommend getting a back brace first thing. Second thing is cleanup (shower or however you decide) from all the factory residue, a nice powder and then the fun begins.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Shodan79 and congratulations on your first doll 🍾
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Shodan79! :multi: Glad to have you among us! :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Shodan79 and Marilyne
Welcome both of you to TDF. Now you have passed five posts there are no "locked wards" here. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Shodan79 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:26 am Hello everyone,

My first doll arrived yesterday, the WM141cm D-Cup "Marilyne". Because I rushed into opening an introductory thread for her, it is currently without pictures - until I reach the required number of posts :whistle: Sorry!

Before the purchase I read through this forum a lot and it has been tremendously helpful clearing a few things up in advance:
  • Is the community creepy? (No! In fact it has appeared very friendly and sane so far :wink: But maybe there is a "locked ward" here somewhere...? )
  • ...but - seriously - mostly the million other things a newbie like me might need to know: How to care for the doll, TPE vs silicon, etc...
I never dreamed about having a doll. On the contrary, I read about "real dolls" in the media and came away thinking it's an apparently ridiculous expensive hobby, very uncanny and probably "not working" anyway.

But I could relate to wanting a kind of big doll which is very similar to a human to cloth and cuddle. I always had a mild tendency to get attached to "things" and feel like a stuffed animal or doll is almost alive. I am also 100% intrigued about whether a sexual relationship to a doll is possible. But I feel I would need a kind of "framing" or "story" around it to work for me.

I really am looking forward to the journey, and reading along here also got me interested in exchanging experiences with others. I will add more information on my doll and pictures to her introductory thread soon.

Best, Shodan79
Well you have come to the right place brother, everyone here is very nice and helpful, a true wealth of knowledge and information about the love of dolls, welcome
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Marilyne is now joined by Alisha, you can see her enjoying her long hair in the same intro thread! They are both so much fun to be around :razz:
Marilyne (profile) WM141 #369 head
"In that book which is my memory,
On the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you,
Appear the words, ‘Here begins a new life’." - Dante Alighieri, Vita Nuova

INFORMATIONS