climaxdoll.

Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
adymoro

Re: Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Post by adymoro »

Hi King Solo, sorry I haven't been much on the forum so I've noticed only now your thread, but wow, I commend you for the courage.
The material of this mega torso it really is just out of this world. I'll PM you just to know who to contact as I'll send them a request for a custom to see the feasibility.
The idea of doing a fundraise is indeed a great idea and not to be a party pooper but agreeing on an exact model I think is another matter as at the end of the day everyone would love to have a given model slightly different so everyone will have to compromise on something, but I am all for it, at least we have to try and just maybe we may all agree and succeed so count me on.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

adymoro wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:20 am Hi King Solo, sorry I haven't been much on the forum so I've noticed only now your thread, but wow, I commend you for the courage.
The material of this mega torso it really is just out of this world. I'll PM you just to know who to contact as I'll send them a request for a custom to see the feasibility.
The idea of doing a fundraise is indeed a great idea and not to be a party pooper but agreeing on an exact model I think is another matter as at the end of the day everyone would love to have a given model slightly different so everyone will have to compromise on something, but I am all for it, at least we have to try and just maybe we may all agree and succeed so count me on.
The fundraiser sounds like a great idea as well Adymoro, we'll all have to come together and officially agree to make it happen. I'll start making plans for it, if more people come onboard and seriously push to make it happen.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Okay Gentlemen, it's been a little while since I updated this thread with information on how Mega Vanessa is currently doing....

Let's just say that she is the epitome of realism when it comes to tactile feel and function. I have to honestly say that a lot of the extreme realism of the torso during play, primarily comes from its overall weight and sturdiness. Basically, the robustness of the torso is what makes it so much fun during play sessions. The weight anchors it into whatever position you manage to wrestle it into, and then holds itself nice and firm in that position, no matter how aggressive you attempt to be with it.

So yes, she officially passes all test in regard to the survivability of LoveNestle's ultra-soft silicone and love-gel, in Mega proportioned fashion :thumbs_up:

So much so, that I decided to do a little experimenting of my own.

As most probably already know about me, is that I'm officially a big booty lover and there's no such thing as an ass that is ever too big :haha4: .... so, you know I had to test the waters to see just how bootylicious this Mega butt torso could get.... lol right?

Well, I went ahead decided to enhance her best asset and added about a pound and a half of gel in each ass cheek, to see just how juicy and bubblicious that ass could actually get.

And this here gentlemen, is the results ..... Also, keep in mind that I have a California King Sized bed, for reference.
DSCF0118.jpg
DSCF0118.jpg (4.79 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0122.jpg
DSCF0122.jpg (3.96 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0115.jpg
DSCF0115.jpg (4.48 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0119.2.jpg
DSCF0119.2.jpg (4.4 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0124.jpg
DSCF0124.jpg (4.68 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0129.jpg
DSCF0129.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0126.jpg
DSCF0126.jpg (4.45 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0127.jpg
DSCF0127.jpg (4.57 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0135.jpg
DSCF0135.jpg (4.59 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0128.jpg
DSCF0128.jpg (4.33 MiB) Viewed 506 times
Capture 2 (1).jpg
Capture 2 (1).jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 506 times
DSCF0136.jpg
DSCF0136.jpg (4.64 MiB) Viewed 506 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

And of course, you know I couldn't leave you without a couple jiggle videos .... :whistle:

And yes, that ass can actually clap now, but unfortunately, I could only use one hand while holding the camcorder, so this is the best that I could muster up. Enjoy :mrgreen:
Booty Jiggle Gif 1.gif
Booty Jiggle Gif 1.gif (26.34 MiB) Viewed 503 times
Enhanced Booty Jiggle 1.mp4
(19.36 MiB) Downloaded 35 times
Booty Jiggle Gif 2.gif
Booty Jiggle Gif 2.gif (35.47 MiB) Viewed 503 times
Enhanced Booty Jiggle 2.mp4
(46.28 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

brokko17

Post by brokko17 »

As far as my taste is concerned, I like the original shape the best. It now looks like there is an extra plaque on it. But King Solo, the most important thing is that you are satisfied.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Yo King Solo, that's quite the impressive BBL right there sir! the epitome of jiggly fun indeed. Enjoy dear sir, enjoy! :glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

Wow a great torso. Except that I don't want one. Is this also available as a doll, then it would be interesting.
I wish you lots of fun with it. :thumbs_up:

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

For those who think this could ever be made into a full-sized doll .... good luck with that.

This torso weighs 150 lbs with weight reduction, and was primarily a test run to see if a full-sized 1:1 custom BBW silicone doll was going to be viable or doable at this level of softness and scale/proportions.... but unfortunately, she would not be feasible at this scale, due to the weight and todays current weight reduction techniques.

But, if skinny is your thing, then the sky is the limit to what you'll be able to accomplish at this scale and level of softness in silicone.

Otherwise, these Mega BBW torsos is about as good as it's going to get at these scales and proportions.

So, if you're a true BBW lover like myself, and you actually want to experience true to life 1:1 BBW proportions at this scale in Ultra-Soft silicone, then torsos are unfortunately about as good as its going to ever get, until more advanced weight reduction techniques come on board.

Because scaled down miniature 1:1 full-sized BBW dolls, just don't do it for me.....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

Now the real question is how much smaller length wise while keeping the girth everywhere would it need to be to lose 50 pounds

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

It's official!!!

Mega Vanessa is now available for sale over at LoveNestle..... That is, if you're brave enough :razz:

You can purchase her here: :evidence:
https://www.lovenestle.com/product/mega ... /Kingsolo/

viewtopic.php?p=2539327&hilit=Mega+vanessa#p2539327

:glou:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

King Solo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:00 am It's official!!!

Mega Vanessa is now available for sale over at LoveNestle..... That is, if you're brave enough :razz:

Le-Gen-Dary!!!

What an amazing story and your dedication to this niche is beyond admirable! Great work man and congrats again on building this very unique and beautiful specimen! The write up on the site is killer bro! Well deserved recognition!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:14 am
King Solo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:00 am It's official!!!

Le-Gen-Dary!!!

What an amazing story and your dedication to this niche is beyond admirable! Great work man and congrats again on building this very unique and beautiful specimen! The write up on the site is killer bro! Well deserved recognition!!

I appreciate that Cycleingking, the support staff over at LoveNestle is amazing. it's been a long patient journey, to finally bring this super thick specimen into fruition, but here it is....

As promised, I made a vow to shake up the BBW doll market a bit. Well, to at least give us a couple options where those options have been seriously lacking.

But stay tuned... because this is only the beginning, I've got another heavy hitter currently in the works, that should literally rock any BBW lovers world.

So, all you big ass lovers out there better start hitting the gym .... That is, if you think you can handle 70-inches of ultra-soft silicone thickness, front and center, laid out in front of you. :whistle:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

INFORMATIONS