XYcolo.net

OSP or PSPRO?

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

lexico

OSP or PSPRO?

Post by lexico »

Hey Everyone,

After hours of research and discussion, XYColo (and one other brand) are my finalists for a new doll. I've been communicating with Monica at XYColo, and she has patiently helped me a lot. I'm very impressed with the communication at XYColo. But now I kind of need the opinion of those of you who own these dolls.

I'm looking at the 157cm model, which has my preferred height and breast size.

Now I am trying to decide whether to go with Organic Silicone Pro (OSP) or Platinum Silicone Pro (PSPRO).

My main considerations:
- Of course, I want the doll to look good
- When squeezing the skin, which material gets closer to the tactile sensations of real skin?
- Especially with the butt, which material gets as close to that "soft but firm" squeezability that a real butt has?
- How do these two materials compare regarding variable softness between the overall body and private areas?
- How do the two materials compare when it comes to skin details?

In a couple of other TDF discussions, I've read about how OSP compares to PSPRO in the context of specific dolls. I'm hoping to have a discussion here that specifically discusses the experiences and advantages/disadvantages of OSP vs PSPRO.

If you own, or have had experiences with, XYColo dolls, please jump in with your opinions!

Thanks!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: OSP or PSPRO?

Post by KonjinaS »

I'll report once my osp dolls arrive. :)

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

I don't know if there'll be all that many people on here who own both PSPRO and OSP dolls, so it's going to be hard to compare them directly. I only have OSP experience but it's definitely the most amazing skin feel I've ever experienced with any doll. I would much rather rub my own skin up against the OSP than against the platinum silicone of my other dolls because it has no tackiness at all, and the texture is crazy.

The squeeze of the OSP is unique. I wouldn't say squeezing the butt and breasts is all that realistic, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel wonderful. It's very squishy and sort of memory foamy in a way. You can grab big handfuls of it, more so than with platinum silicone.

XYcolo can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the OSP is able to have much more visual detail than any of the other types. I had custom freckling done across body/face with Kaci and it is outstanding and doesn't appear like it will ever rub off or fade.

Just be aware of the weight difference between the materials and what you're willing to deal with.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

i have a pspro doll, its abit of a different feel to many other dolls i have

i would say its a medium softness doll, its by no means a hard doll, i bought mine to replace a sino which were one of the hardest dolls on the market, and softness increase was noticeable
however, she is not in the ball park of my more softer dolls like siliko and softmax sino, her skin 'shell' is still a more tough silicon with not a high amount stretchyness to it, which it what transfers the doll into a realistic feeling to me, however, with the softer layer under that outer layer, the silicon has give to it still giving it a squishy feeling and 'softness' but with a tougher outer layer to it

there is one anomaly though to the softness of the body, and that is the boobs, some how xycolo have made the boobs the single hardest place on her body, harder than the ribs, harder than the knees, harder than the shoulders, they're just like rocks and even have a metal or plactic round disc floating around in there you can feel for some reason. the boobs of my xycolo are the hardest part of all my dolls i own, even more than the old sinos and old tayu
ive not seen this mentioned before and might be an issue specific to the 157cm model

another issue with the body is my body has delaminated in the collar bone area and back area and this area somehow self inflates like a balloon getting bigger and bigger and looking like a tumor, there was at one point 20mm gap between the two layers, so it blows up quite alot. to fix this i poked a hole into the bubble with a syringe needle and drained the air out getting 90% of it out, however, its only a temporary solution as the bubble is inflating once again, its an easy fix, but damages the skin everytime you drain it, in years after draining many times, the damage it going to be quite severe

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

claydough wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:52 pm i have a pspro doll, its abit of a different feel to many other dolls i have

i would say its a medium softness doll, its by no means a hard doll, i bought mine to replace a sino which were one of the hardest dolls on the market, and softness increase was noticeable
however, she is not in the ball park of my more softer dolls like siliko and softmax sino, her skin 'shell' is still a more tough silicon with not a high amount stretchyness to it, which it what transfers the doll into a realistic feeling to me, however, with the softer layer under that outer layer, the silicon has give to it still giving it a squishy feeling and 'softness' but with a tougher outer layer to it

there is one anomaly though to the softness of the body, and that is the boobs, some how xycolo have made the boobs the single hardest place on her body, harder than the ribs, harder than the knees, harder than the shoulders, they're just like rocks and even have a metal or plactic round disc floating around in there you can feel for some reason. the boobs of my xycolo are the hardest part of all my dolls i own, even more than the old sinos and old tayu
ive not seen this mentioned before and might be an issue specific to the 157cm model

another issue with the body is my body has delaminated in the collar bone area and back area and this area somehow self inflates like a balloon getting bigger and bigger and looking like a tumor, there was at one point 20mm gap between the two layers, so it blows up quite alot. to fix this i poked a hole into the bubble with a syringe needle and drained the air out getting 90% of it out, however, its only a temporary solution as the bubble is inflating once again, its an easy fix, but damages the skin everytime you drain it, in years after draining many times, the damage it going to be quite severe
Hi claydough , happy new year!
Thank you for your comment.

XYcolo makes doll only with health-friendly silicone, the silicone material is of all the body including the boobs. So compared to some boobs made by gel, probably it seems a bit harder. I attached the video of XYcolo 4 materials softness test, I am not sure the softness of this PSP is exact the same softness of your PSPro doll. There is still another video of softness of inner vagina. We use the same silicone to produce our breasts.

Regarding the delaminated layer, will you please write me an email? We will introduce you how to repair. Thank you!
Attachments
XYcolo Vagina Material Softness&Elasticity Test.mp4
(35.9 MiB) Downloaded 28 times
Four Materials Softness Test.mp4
(30.72 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

ricardoqdq wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:58 pm I don't know if there'll be all that many people on here who own both PSPRO and OSP dolls, so it's going to be hard to compare them directly. I only have OSP experience but it's definitely the most amazing skin feel I've ever experienced with any doll. I would much rather rub my own skin up against the OSP than against the platinum silicone of my other dolls because it has no tackiness at all, and the texture is crazy.

The squeeze of the OSP is unique. I wouldn't say squeezing the butt and breasts is all that realistic, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel wonderful. It's very squishy and sort of memory foamy in a way. You can grab big handfuls of it, more so than with platinum silicone.

XYcolo can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the OSP is able to have much more visual detail than any of the other types. I had custom freckling done across body/face with Kaci and it is outstanding and doesn't appear like it will ever rub off or fade.

Just be aware of the weight difference between the materials and what you're willing to deal with.

Hi ricardoqdq, happy new year!

Glad to know that you are satisfied with your Kaci. XYcolo has the most advanced painting techniques in the doll industry of China and the best makeup artists, that's why our custom makeup is really unrivaled.

You are right, the OPS and PSP materials is heavier compared to the OS material. So for those who care mores about weight, please pay more attention to OS material.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi Lexico, I am happy to see that your question started a new round of positive discussion of XYcolo!

A suggestion from manufacturer: sf

If you concern the realistic touch and intimacy, probably the PSPRO is better choice.
OSPRO stands out by its realistic body makeup, but its price is around 20% higher and even more for some heights. In regard with the softness, realistic touch and intimacy, There is no significant difference between OSP and PSP.

So for a first doll owner, probably give a shot to PSPRO first.

When we ship the doll to you, we will pack some other material chunks together with your doll, such as OS, PS, OSP for your reference, then you will get more insight for your next doll purchase.

Other than that, now we are running promos, for all the PSPRO dolls, we will pair with a real OS head, it is the same head that we pair with a OSP body. And we still will give a second free OS head.

As most of XYcolo fans know, OS material carries the permanent pigmenting, the OS head always have the best realistic facial makeup.

So take the PSPRO, I think it won't let you down.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Here are two chart showing the difference of the 4 materials.

Actually, based on PSP, OSP, XYcolo updated the PSPro Plus, OSPro Plus, please have a review of this thread: viewtopic.php?t=167003

The PRO PLUS is just making the PRO ultra softy silicone layer a little bit thicker. For most of first XYcolo buyers, PRO is sufficient in terms of softness. PRO PLUS is mainly for those who 'd like to have a second XYcolo pro doll, they would prefer to do some upgrade.

Actually, XYcolo PRO dolls are already unrivaled in Chinese silicone doll industry.

Now we are running big promos, with a second free head and FREE IMPLANTED Hair for PRO dolls.

Don't miss out such a BIG BIG promo, unprecedented!
Attachments
XYcolo 4 Types Of Dolls Pros and Cons .pdf
(173.58 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
XYcolo 4 Silicone Material Features Comparison .pdf
(192.01 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
OSP PSP Difference.png
OSP PSP Difference.png (154.97 KiB) Viewed 619 times

lexico

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

Thanks everyone for contributing! When choosing a doll, we're kind of stumbling in the dark. We see photos, videos, and details from manufacturers. It's easy to make a short list of dolls that look good. But there's a sensory gap in really knowing what these dolls feel like. I appreciate the efforts of owners to carefully describe the tactile experience with these dolls.

But ultimately, the gap still persists, because we can't feel the dolls ourselves before buying. When we're talking about spending $3,000 - $5,000 each time, it's a frustrating experience -- even with a manufacturer as good and responsive as XYColo. I have this worry of ordering a doll, and immediately realizing that she is not at all the tactile experience I am hoping for.

Ricardoqdq described the OSP feel as "memory foamy." That's very helpful! But it's for sure NOT what I want. I'm kind of surprised to read this description, actually, because I thought the whole multi-layer OSP concept was meant to imitate a realistic skin/muscle combination?
XYcolo wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:28 pm When we ship the doll to you, we will pack some other material chunks together with your doll, such as OS, PS, OSP for your reference, then you will get more insight for your next doll purchase.
Sorry for my blunt response, but what good are these samples after we've already bought a doll! Is there any way to get these samples before ordering a doll?
XYcolo wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:28 pm If you concern the realistic touch and intimacy, probably the PSPRO is better choice.
Can you say more about what you mean on this?

Thanks again to everyone for joining this discussion! I really appreciate it.
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

lexico wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 am Greetings,

Thanks everyone for contributing! When choosing a doll, we're kind of stumbling in the dark. We see photos, videos, and details from manufacturers. It's easy to make a short list of dolls that look good. But there's a sensory gap in really knowing what these dolls feel like. I appreciate the efforts of owners to carefully describe the tactile experience with these dolls.

But ultimately, the gap still persists, because we can't feel the dolls ourselves before buying. When we're talking about spending $3,000 - $5,000 each time, it's a frustrating experience -- even with a manufacturer as good and responsive as XYColo. I have this worry of ordering a doll, and immediately realizing that she is not at all the tactile experience I am hoping for.

Ricardoqdq described the OSP feel as "memory foamy." That's very helpful! But it's for sure NOT what I want. I'm kind of surprised to read this description, actually, because I thought the whole multi-layer OSP concept was meant to imitate a realistic skin/muscle combination?
XYcolo wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:28 pm When we ship the doll to you, we will pack some other material chunks together with your doll, such as OS, PS, OSP for your reference, then you will get more insight for your next doll purchase.
Sorry for my blunt response, but what good are these samples after we've already bought a doll! Is there any way to get these samples before ordering a doll?
XYcolo wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:28 pm If you concern the realistic touch and intimacy, probably the PSPRO is better choice.
Can you say more about what you mean on this?

Thanks again to everyone for joining this discussion! I really appreciate it.

Hi Lexico, I understand it is not an easy decision before spending a good money to a luxury doll.

We can send you samples for your test and feel before you buy a real doll. These sample chunks are free, however customer should cover the shipping.
If you wan to experience a real doll, I don't know if you are close to our vendor "SEX DOLL CANADA/ SEX DOLL AMERICA", they have our sample OSP doll in there warehouse.
Here is a review on Youtube:

viewtopic.php?p=2380914&hilit=SDC#p2380914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWKgBVarz0

Sorry our XYcolo YOUTUBE channel was blocked due to some nudity. I am trying the Viemo now. If you need more videos, I can share you with individual links.

I suggest you to consdier the PSPRO because PSPRO is more cost effective than an OSPRO, and it is also with an OS head as it is with the OSPRO body.
As I described, there is no significant difference between OSPRO and PSPRO in terms of softness, intimacy and realistic feeling.
For a first XYcolo owner, you can start your first shot from an PSPRO doll.
As I explained, the PS doll can't carry permanent body pigmenting, but it won't effect the hand feeling.

Don't forget that now we are running really good promos, the PSPRO doll by defualt is with steel skeleton, and now we can update it to be the aluminum skeleton for free. And still free implanted hair for PRO materials, free second head.

Don't miss out!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

lexico wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:12 am

I don't know how else I can word it, but I have said multiple times and will say once again that the OSP is the most realistic skin feel I have ever felt on any doll. "Memory foamy" is just a poor attempt to describe, in words, the extreme softness and suppleness of this material.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

lexico

Post by lexico »

ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:18 am

I don't know how else I can word it, but I have said multiple times and will say once again that the OSP is the most realistic skin feel I have ever felt on any doll. "Memory foamy" is just a poor attempt to describe, in words, the extreme softness and suppleness of this material.
I really appreciate your efforts! I know how hard it is to accurately convey something like this. I won't take the "Memory Foamy" point too heavily!
XYcolo wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:51 pm ...We can send you samples for your test and feel before you buy a real doll. These sample chunks are free, however customer should cover the shipping.
If you wan to experience a real doll, I don't know if you are close to our vendor "SEX DOLL CANADA/ SEX DOLL AMERICA", they have our sample OSP doll in there warehouse.

I suggest you to consdier the PSPRO because PSPRO is more cost effective than an OSPRO, and it is also with an OS head as it is with the OSPRO body.
As I described, there is no significant difference between OSPRO and PSPRO in terms of softness, intimacy and realistic feeling.
As I explained, the PS doll can't carry permanent body pigmenting, but it won't effect the hand feeling.
Thanks for your commitment to communication! XYColo has been excellent to work with so far, and you have done a lot to help me figure out this decision.

In the video posted, I was very surprised at how "hard" the body is in the spots highlighted: belly, breasts, butt.

Your Toronto warehouse is just a 2-hour flight from me, so this is definitely a possibility. Thank you for suggesting that!

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

lexico wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:13 am
ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:18 am

I really appreciate your efforts! I know how hard it is to accurately convey something like this. I won't take the "Memory Foamy" point too heavily!
XYcolo wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:51 pm ...We can send you samples for your test and feel before you buy a real doll. These sample chunks are free, however customer should cover the shipping.

Thanks for your commitment to communication! XYColo has been excellent to work with so far, and you have done a lot to help me figure out this decision.

In the video posted, I was very surprised at how "hard" the body is in the spots highlighted: belly, breasts, butt.

Your Toronto warehouse is just a 2-hour flight from me, so this is definitely a possibility. Thank you for suggesting that!
Hi Lexico,

It is good to know that you can fly to SDC warehouse to feel and test the OSP sample by yourself.
SDC 's boss is Sam, he is very busy, I think it is better to give him a call first.

We have a 153OSP sample in their showroom, and we still have a 158OSP sample on her way to them.

I should remind you, In order to keep your girl in a good condition for long time, please be aware that all the PRO material should be stored in a vertical position if you don't use the doll for long time. In our product presentation, there is maintainence manual for your reference. Hope you've already downloaded it.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

For the customers who first time to have a XYCOLO silicone doll. We do suggest the OSP doll, No need OSP PLUS.

All the OS/OSP/OSP PRO has the same skin long lasting pigmenting, and all of them are by default configured with OS head. If we rank by the softness, yes. OSP PLUS>OSP>OS. But for most new XYcolo buyers, the OSP is good enough.
Correspondingly, all the PS/PSP/PSP PLUS has the same body make up. By default the PSP/ PSP PLUS configured with a OS head, the PS body by default with a PS head. The PS whole doll is an entry level of XYcolo silcione doll, it has a price level of TPE. With a TPE doll price, you can have a pure SGS verified silicone doll! :multi:

Please have a check of these two threads to learn more about OSP and OSP PLUS :
viewtopic.php?t=167003
viewtopic.php?p=2472481&hilit=pro+plus#p2472481

The main difference betwwen OSP PLUS and OSP is the thickness of the "extra soft silicone", which is the same material of XYcolo inner vagina, please review this thread to learn about it : viewtopic.php?t=178388 . The thickness of "extra soft silicone" of OSP PLUS is a little bit thicker than the OSP, but just in the butt and thigh parts.

So, for most customers, they can not feel the difference between the softness of OSP and OSP PLUS.

INFORMATIONS