www.rosemarydoll.com

My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

This will entail my experience spanning shopping, ordering, delivery and customer service.

I really enjoyed Rosemary Dolls shopping experience. They include lots of factory photos and specifications for the models. It is easy to search by brand, silicone, height, weight and several other criteria. Only a select few other vendors offer this level of detail so you can find and filter out what you are looking for. I would recommend they consider adding a comparison tool to look across 3 or 4 models and compare specifications. Most options for the dolls are graphically represented and include a cost if applicable.

I originally considered the Irontech 148 but was notified by customer service that my selected options and configuration was not possible by the factory and would result in a different higher cost. So it was back to the drawing board. Angelkiss was also high on my rankings and with the New year promo included 2 heads. There were not a lot of photos of the #198 head and I was afraid initially that they would be too similar. However, Im happy that they are very different. So far I am favoring the #45 head.

I ordered my AngelKiss from RosemaryDoll on February 18th. She is a 157cm AK6.
IMG_1598.png
IMG_1598.png (297.87 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
Promotion has several options included and an extra head. So heads coming are the venerable LS45 and LS198.
IMG_1546.png
IMG_1546.png (11.95 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
IMG_1551.jpeg
IMG_1551.jpeg (82.48 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
Options I requested were:
Gel breasts
Hyper-realism body painting&Freckles
Articulated fingers
Ultra-soft boobs
Ultra-soft butt
Ultra-soft thigh
Ultra-soft vagina
soft silicone head
Non-Hardend silicone hands and feet (hopefully won’t regret the hands and feet not being reinforced).

Specs:
IMG_1600.jpeg
IMG_1600.jpeg (135.44 KiB) Viewed 1436 times
As of today on March 28 (40 days later), I received the message her production was complete and factory photos:
the second head (4).jpeg
the second head (4).jpeg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
the second head (5).jpeg
the second head (5).jpeg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
157 (14).jpeg
157 (14).jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
157 (12).jpeg
157 (12).jpeg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
157 (11).jpeg
157 (11).jpeg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
157 (5).jpeg
157 (5).jpeg (1003.09 KiB) Viewed 1509 times
157 (1).jpeg
157 (1).jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1509 times
More to come as shipping and customs proceed. After accepting the factory finished photos, I requested UPS as I’ve heard multiple issues with FEDEX lately. So far I’m very pleased with the customer service and photos. Can’t hardly wait to welcome her home :angel:

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

Post by silicon »

I look forward to seeing her in the flesh don't forget to post many thanks..

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Congrats!!

She looks fantastic!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

That is a great looking doll. I hope you will be very happy with her.

They staged your gal very nicely for these photos. Typically, factory photos show a doll on a production table, closely packed with other dolls. This vendor and/or AK put some extra effort into these factory photos; much better than I have seen for my dolls and others.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

She's a lovely looking doll. Decent factory photos. Congratulations

Stch10

Post by Stch10 »

Very nice.

Is the list weight of 61.7 lbs correct? That would be impressive for a doll with these measurements.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Thanks for the well wishes…. Yes I am very much in lust for this gurl and very happy with the factory photos. I’d wish they show her in more than just sitting positions but it’s a good start. I even with basic lighting and camera in factory shots, I think she looks very much alike the highly produced and staged photos we see on the vendors. I’m hoping the high definition painting details lasts.

She will be the tallest and heaviest gurl I’ve had to date….Yes I anticipate her being just under 70 lbs with her head on and I will confirm once she is home. It’s a respectable height and weight, but certainly should be considered “lightweight” in her size class. In my experience, she should certainly be manageable, but I highly doubt I would ever go taller or heavier. I’m very interested in her “ultra-soft” silicone areas feel contrasted to how she fairs with the latest of foam wrapped skeleton.

This thread is mostly for sharing my thoughts on the purchase experience with Rosemary Doll from window shopping to delivery and customer service. I will do a separate detailed review for her with additional photos, my thoughts and quality assessments. There has not been a whole lot of information and experience with this specific AngelKiss model so I hope sharing this helps in informing your decisions. AngelKiss is the silicone branch of the venerable WM manufacturer that started and revolutionized the doll world with TPE. In the past, I’ve already had a few WM models, and was a fan of their quality, beauty and innovations. So I’m looking forward to how time and new developments improve these silicone dolls.

Please let me know if there is anything in specific you’d like to see or have confirmed….

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Thanks for the review it’s always good to know what vendors are solid!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Just received the initial tracking notification email. So she should be getting packed up and literally “on a slow boat from china”.

At a minimum it will be another two weeks to arrive and clear customs before UPS can pickup and start her final journey.

As of today she’s at day 50 after order commenced. Easily will be approaching 3 full months wait before she gets here. :whistle:

I may have to do a shipping hold with UPS as I will be on travel for work the last couple weeks on April… :oops:

Likely she’ll be running late and I won’t have to worry too much and will be home for her arrival…. She will definitely be a wonderful welcome home gift

Sin's Sanctum

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

congrats.

Hope she will have a save journey to your home, and I am looking forward to a honest review.
The body sculpt looks very close to the WM 164F

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

RosemaryDoll is amazing. I don’t know how but she suddenly arrived today safely and in perfect condition :angel:

All total 51 days from order confirmation/payment receipt to delivery to my door….Not bad! I was fully expecting 65+ days but I guess she had enough waiting. No slow boat from China….she literally flew here!

Just yesterday (Sunday) I received the tracking number and Sue at RosemaryDoll said to expect at least two weeks before she arrives in USA and clears customs to be released to UPS for delivery. So this morning as I was getting settled into work (barely one coffee into it)… I entered the tracking number into the UPS app said she is scheduled for delivery today. By the time I cleared the decks at work and headed home, her status already updated to “out for delivery”.

I’ll keep this first impression unboxing on the shorter side (and do a separate more indepth review in a new thread soon).

SHIPPING BOX
Box arrived in great shape, it was plastic shrink wrapped which only had some minor tears and a tiny oil stain (probably from a dolly cart somewhere). I doubt customs even opened her as all the shipping seals and tape were fully intact. Inside the box she was very securely held. Without doubt this was the best packing I’ve seen in over 10 dolls and 10 years doing this. Inside was form-fitted foam blocks wrapped with a odd fuzzy blanket. The box long sides were reinforced with thin plywood panels for strength and stability. Body was individually wrapped in a huge mesh bag and wrapped again with another cotton blend microfiber blanket. Hands were bubble wrapped, and feet had nylon socks and sneakers on. Heads were also bagged and had protective eye masks inserted into separate foam cutouts between the legs. Also inside the box were 2 wigs (straight long purple and black), usb warmer wand, white cotton bikini, pink lingerie set with teddy, panties and robe. An WM branded glossy paper manual, gloves, drying stick, douche, hanging bolt and hook and brush.

HEADS
Both heads are beautiful and very firm silicone. The #45 (dubbed Olivia) head is my favorite and very wide eyed and expressive. Matte finish skin and very solid skull. She takes some considerable powedering to get silky to touch. She has a very tight oral with no facial or eye deformation. Unfortunately her teeth paint is already gone after washing and finger probes. :cry: I’ll order a new teeth and tongue set from Von Rubber and the Doll Factory. The #198 (I’ll call her Casandra) head comes in a close second only in function. I could have sworn was supposed to have moveable jaw but has no oral or jaw whatsoever. :cry: I verified the order sheet and it’s not clearly indicated, I would have enjoyed trying the jaw features but not a huge issue. This head’s silicone is very firm and matte finish with a rather odd feeling artificial skin texture that does not take powder very well and does not get very silky smooth. Both heads skin texture will likely hold makeup well. Both heads also came with implanted eyebrows (a feature not specifically requested) but I’m enjoying the added realism. Both heads have integrated easy-move (spring tensioned) eyes which are also a nice touch, however, I favor MannequinFan’s magnetic realistic eyes and will use his later.

BODY
The body is amazing and in practically perfect condition. Of course she has the usual seam lines and a few minor scuffs, dimples and scars from the mold and skeletal positioning during the pour process (nothing major). Body and head come in at manageable 68lbs. Exactly the ratios of curves, weight and realistic details I was hoping for!!! I can confirm LHP is in perfect position IMHO. She has articulated fingers and hardened silicone hands. The transition from firm to soft silicone is noticeable in a clear color change but not a show stopper. She was ordered with non-standing feet but she arrived with the firmer reinforced standing feet (no bolts). Again there is a noticeable transition point above the ankles but only a very slight mushrooming when legs are flexed or extended (a little disappointing as I was aiming for perfect legs). However, I think I’ll appreciate the firmer reinforcement for the feet longevity and adds some lovely foot wrinkles and vein details. She will almost always be wearing pantyhose and those legs are long, shapely and heaven sent. Her skin is the perfect combination of soft and supple where I like and firm in the right areas. Breasts do not appear to be F cups…more like E cups but I’m not a huge breast guy. They are wonderfuly soft and realistic with wonderful side boob….easily my all time favorite doll breasts. Also my all time favorite silicone skin, it’s not shiney when dry and seems to have a nice matte finish and realistic skin texture, little wrinkles with vein and blushing painted details. Unlike the heads, her body easily takes powder and transforms into a silky soft goddess. Joints so far are at a perfect tension and move smoothly with no creaks. Arms and legs and back support her weight when posed properly. Only negative is her knees are not able to super flex for her to comfortably do a sitting on her heels pose,

Overall I’m very happy and happy with the level of service in RosemaryDoll. I give them a 10/10.

This has already gone long….but more details and additional photos coming in a separate deep dive doll review and answer any questions.
Attachments
IMG_1631.jpeg
IMG_1631.jpeg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1669.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1664.jpeg
IMG_1664.jpeg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1654.jpeg
IMG_1654.jpeg (3.71 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1655.jpeg
IMG_1655.jpeg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1649.jpeg
IMG_1649.jpeg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1646.jpeg
IMG_1646.jpeg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1629.jpeg
IMG_1629.jpeg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 937 times
IMG_1627.jpeg
IMG_1627.jpeg (2.82 MiB) Viewed 937 times
Sin's Sanctum

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

How do the loveholes feel with sex?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:30 pm How do the loveholes feel with sex?
We haven't been overly intimate yet…. Practically only unpacked, showered, powdered and some simple pics.

While in the shower with just finger examination, she has amazingly tights anus and wonderfully textured vagina.

Tonight will be cuddles and waiting a few days for her female condoms to arrive. Certainly more to come.
Attachments
IMG_1668.jpeg
IMG_1668.jpeg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 902 times
IMG_1667.jpeg
IMG_1667.jpeg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 902 times
Sin's Sanctum

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:48 am RosemaryDoll is amazing. I don’t know how but she suddenly arrived today safely and in perfect condition :angel:
Hey SinsuaLuvr, just saw your post - exciting stuff! I've got to catch up on reading it. Big congrats! You seem to be setting the trend by bringing her to the forum first. AK6's at the top of my wishlist; any chance you could share a 'standing pic' from behind, showing off her figure? It'd be fantastic to finally get a peek at her silhouette. Again, huge congrats!

INFORMATIONS