www.lovenestle.com

Discover Lovenestle’s Potential: A Deep Dive into Model Vanessa’s BBW* Product Reviews

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
Kenton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Discover Lovenestle’s Potential: A Deep Dive into Model Vanessa’s BBW* Product Reviews

Post by Kenton »

Reasons that made me purchase:

1 ) I'm single and still on the lookout for a potential love partner. Plus, I've got this craving
2) I had a full-size TPE doll before, but it didn't let me try out different positions easily. Also, moving that big thing around was a real hassle. So, this time, I'm thinking of giving a torso a shot.
3) I wanna spice things up by interacting with VR on the Meta Quest 3 while playing with the torso. More styles and options, you feel me?
4) The new brand <lovenestle> offers a killer price compared to other torso brands like Sigafun and Tantaly (Tantaly only do TPE, though). I'll spill more tea on this at the end of the review. (at the end of the Review you could See the doll with different angles in videos and done it with high Quality camera. 8) )

IMG_1707.jpg
IMG_1707.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
Specs:
Height: 85 cm / 38 inches
Upper boobs: 97 cm / 38 inches / Cup?
Under boobs: 63 cm / 25 inches
Hips: 105 cm / 41 inches
Waist: 58 cm / 23 inches
Material: Gel & Silicon
tempImage91y499.gif
tempImage91y499.gif (13.24 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
Delivery Time:
Ordered on December 12th, got it on January 11th. The delivery was still within my expectations. it took a bit longer during the holidays due to Customs and courier stuff. Otherwise, it would've been at my door even earlier.
Packaging and First Impression: The delivery guy said the doll had arrived when I wasn't home. I told him to leave it with the building's supervisor, who I picked it up from later. Thanks to the low-key packaging, neither the supervisor nor the driver knew what was inside. Big relief. Carrying it to my room, I was shocked – the doll isn’t as heavy as I expected! That makes things way easier…

Unpacking:
Super pumped while unpacking, but also a bit worried. You never know if there are any issues with the doll. Luckily, no problems found – it came in good condition.

Skin:
Definitely silicon. Realism is top-notch, a huge difference from my old TPE full-size doll.
Tits: Massive! I mean, in person, they're even bigger than you'd think. The shape is spot on – saggy and round, exactly what perfect natural tits should look like. When she's riding you, those babies bounce like crazy. But size-wise, a bit bigger than the real deal for a woman with this waist. But hey, that's why I bought it – real-life combo is hard to find.

Butt & LHP:
The ass has acceptable LHP, a bit down, so you gotta bend your knees a bit to get in. As an ass guy, I wish it were a bit bigger.
Sex: is alright. It's easy to handle because the waist is firm enough to grip. Though, it'd be better if the legs could bend a bit more forward during doggy style. Overall, I can do missionary, doggy, and cowgirl. Cowgirl is a bit challenging, though. Since it's around 30 kg, it takes some effort to hold her. I'm thinking of buying a semi yoga ball to give my legs more power while I'm on the ground.
IMG_1715.jpg
IMG_1715.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_1730.jpg
IMG_1730.jpg (256.9 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
Skeleton:
The skeleton is good in the waist, but the legs could be better. I can push them upwards, around 80 degrees, which is okay (still can do doggy), but not optimal.

Makeup:
Stunningly good for now – small freckles and veins. But I guess I'll notice changes after a few months. I guess Makeup isn't supposed to last forever

Comparison of Similar Models with Similar Brands:
my research table below before I made the purchase. Just a heads up, I don't own any dolls from Tantaly and Sigafun. My evaluations are just based on checking out their websites.
Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 2.18.00 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 2.18.00 PM.png (183.04 KiB) Viewed 1281 times

source:
tantaly:
https://www.tantaly.com/products/bbw-fu ... 7038971940

Lovenestle
https://www.lovenestle.com/product/vane ... big-boobs/

sigafun
https://www.sigafun.com/product/half-to ... ll-korina/

so what do you guys think ???

EXTRA
Attachments
IMG_1724.MOV
(8.97 MiB) Downloaded 200 times
IMG_1721.MOV
(6.6 MiB) Downloaded 143 times
IMG_1719.MOV
(15.61 MiB) Downloaded 142 times
IMG_1712.MOV
(4.22 MiB) Downloaded 130 times
IMG_1711.MOV
(5.59 MiB) Downloaded 132 times
IMG_1710.MOV
(8.22 MiB) Downloaded 153 times
IMG_1713.jpg
IMG_1713.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
Lovenestle Vanessa BBW: viewtopic.php?p=2488037#p2488037

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Discover Lovenestle’s Potential: A Deep Dive into Model Vanessa’s BBW* Product Reviews

Post by just a guy »

I ahve vanessa also coming. The price is more than competitive compairing to other torsos. You get top of the line realistic painting and molding with "goose bumps" skin for ultimate realism and also I decided to test this torso because I don't care to buy another 40kg or even 40kg + doll for this big breasts. So definetly anybody on a budjet I highly recommend this torso. I think you get the most bang for the buck. I paid mine little bit over 600€ so that is killer price! Compaired that I paid about 550€ for my Hentai torso from Tantaly that is made form TPE and is not even close this realistic looking nor this big or have this huge boobies :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Kenton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Discover Lovenestle’s Potential: A Deep Dive into Model Vanessa’s BBW* Product Reviews

Post by Kenton »

just a guy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:00 pm I ahve vanessa also coming. The price is more than competitive compairing to other torsos. You get top of the line realistic painting and molding with "goose bumps" skin for ultimate realism and also I decided to test this torso because I don't care to buy another 40kg or even 40kg + doll for this big breasts. So definetly anybody on a budjet I highly recommend this torso. I think you get the most bang for the buck. I paid mine little bit over 600€ so that is killer price! Compaired that I paid about 550€ for my Hentai torso from Tantaly that is made form TPE and is not even close this realistic looking nor this big or have this huge boobies :)
Dude Im glad that you’ve also decided Vanessa. They claimed their quality control is good so lmma looking forward to see if your doll as good as mines :D forgot to mention that I have chosen removeable vagina so I don’t always have to carry it into my bathroom every times. It always gets on my nerve while cleaning so I think it was a good decision besides I don’t see any significant different by looking at it.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I always choose fixed for ultimate realism :) Also I have read alot that even with removable vagina people still need to wash the dolls opening so it's like double washing then. I'll put review up when I had my Vanessa and take good photos so we can compaire the quality :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

OMG! We are so happy to see these wonderful comments and reviews! Thank you guys for all these kind words. We'll definitely strive our best to give you the best possible torso dolls!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

My review is up feel free to check it out :) I will add more photos and videos in near future.
viewtopic.php?t=177349

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Kenton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kenton »

just a guy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:00 am My review is up feel free to check it out :) I will add more photos and videos in near future.
viewtopic.php?t=177349
looking forward to See you post pictures in the future !

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I will add couple realistic photos, but that's it at least for a while. There's quite few photos up already and few videos :)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

pixelbard
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pixelbard »

Kenton wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:57 am Dude Im glad that you’ve also decided Vanessa. They claimed their quality control is good so lmma looking forward to see if your doll as good as mines :D forgot to mention that I have chosen removeable vagina so I don’t always have to carry it into my bathroom every times. It always gets on my nerve while cleaning so I think it was a good decision besides I don’t see any significant different by looking at it.
Hi, how is your experience with the removeable vagina so far? I am also thinking of getting one. Is it easy to insert and remove?

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

lots of new photos of Vanessa in my thread :)
viewtopic.php?t=177349&start=30

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS