www.lovenestle.com

Mega BBW Sex Doll Weighs 90+ Pounds

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Mega BBW Sex Doll Weighs 90+ Pounds

Post by LoveNestle »

The Most Authentic BBW Sex Doll EVER
Embrace the True Curves of BBW Sex Doll
Curves Galore - Break Free from Unrealistic Body Shapes
Life-size Olivia celebrates the natural curves and allure that many find enticing, offering an intimate experience that can be enjoyed during those dark nights.
:D :D :D Click here to cuddle with Mega Olivia: https://www.lovenestle.com/product/mega ... -doll-bbw/
Attachments
Mega Olivia.png
Mega Olivia.png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1790 times
Mega Olivia Vulva.png
Mega Olivia Vulva.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1790 times

soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Mega BBW Sex Doll Weighs 90+ Pounds

Post by soggybenis »

Does this torso have an M16 attatchment? I would buy this torso today if it did!. I love true full-size torsos since an equivalent doll is much to heavy to navigate their stiff+fragile legs and arms. Much easier to roll around a 90lb torso than a 120lb doll!

If this doll does not have an M16, PLEASE consider adding the option, i would gladly pay a little extra for it!

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

"The Most Authentic BBW Sex Doll EVER
Embrace the True Curves of BBW Sex Doll"

She is curvy yes but not a BBW
when i see/hear BBWs i think of
Sydney Screams, Katie Cummings, Eliza Allure and that general bbw body type

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

soggybenis wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:32 pm Does this torso have an M16 attatchment? I would buy this torso today if it did!. I love true full-size torsos since an equivalent doll is much to heavy to navigate their stiff+fragile legs and arms. Much easier to roll around a 90lb torso than a 120lb doll!

If this doll does not have an M16, PLEASE consider adding the option, i would gladly pay a little extra for it!
Unfortunately, Mega Olivia does not come with a neck that is compatible with the M16 bolt. If you would like to have a Mega-Olivia with M16 inserted neck, we can have it customized. Please contact us at support@lovenestle.com for customization requests.

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:10 am "The Most Authentic BBW Sex Doll EVER

Agreed. Here's the look I like. Wish there was a weight reduced version because 157lbs is too heavy for me, but she's 100% my type:
https://www.hanidoll.com/products/h3228 ... earch_1.4p
LW

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Beautiful, glad to see a silicone torso like this, sick and tired of seeing big hips and skinny waists

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Lone Wolf wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:35 am
AlbertWesker01 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:10 am "The Most Authentic BBW Sex Doll EVER

Agreed. Here's the look I like. Wish there was a weight reduced version because 157lbs is too heavy for me, but she's 100% my type:
https://www.hanidoll.com/products/h3228 ... earch_1.4p
LW
if they gave her a bigger rounder belly than yeah she would be a perfect bbw

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:42 am if they gave her a bigger rounder belly than yeah she would be a perfect bbw
Yeah, and she'd be near 200lbs! :D They would also have to make her capable of standing. I don't think this is available with that option. But there really aren't any options on their site.
LW

soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by soggybenis »

LoveNestle wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:32 am
soggybenis wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:32 pm Does this torso have an M16 attatchment? I would buy this torso today if it did!. I love true full-size torsos since an equivalent doll is much to heavy to navigate their stiff+fragile legs and arms. Much easier to roll around a 90lb torso than a 120lb doll!

Unfortunately, Mega Olivia does not come with a neck that is compatible with the M16 bolt. If you would like to have a Mega-Olivia with M16 inserted neck, we can have it customized. Please contact us at support@lovenestle.com for customization requests.
That's a shame, unfortunately Olivia is already on the edge of my budget as is, a fully custom feature like a new addition to the skeleton would be way out of my price range. I will continue waiting for my perfect LARGE torso!

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Sure wish LN made full dolls, this one in a full doll body would be epic. Heck, make doll bodies only, leave the heads and profit!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

cycleingking wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:09 am Sure wish LN made full dolls, this one in a full doll body would be epic. Heck, make doll bodies only, leave the heads and profit!
Thank you for appreciating our products. Making a full doll can be possible. Let's stay tuned.

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

danDub wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:39 am Beautiful, glad to see a silicone torso like this, sick and tired of seeing big hips and skinny waists
This. This right here. This guy understands.
I'd love me some 50" hips, Double-Ds, and big thunder thighs but when the waist is the size of a 14 year old girl's, it really loses the entire effect. Big girls are thick in the waist too!
The double-edged sword is that big girls are *heavy*, and that's both a good thing for the guys who love 'em, and a bad thing for the manufacturers (more materials needed and higher shipping costs) so I understand, but it does suck for us guys that love the cuddle-sized babes.

LW

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

LoveNestle wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:06 am
cycleingking wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:09 am Sure wish LN made full dolls, this one in a full doll body would be epic. Heck, make doll bodies only, leave the heads and profit!
Thank you for appreciating our products. Making a full doll can be possible. Let's stay tuned.
I will definitely stay posted. A full doll from your company would definitely be a top option for many buyers. Folks like me already have doll heads so if easier, produce the body!!! 😳
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

wawalee111

Post by wawalee111 »

I think the dolls from this brand are really realistic,

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

wawalee111 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:41 pm I think the dolls from this brand are really realistic,
Thanks so much for your positive comment! ❥(^_-)

INFORMATIONS