betterlovedoll.com

Introducing Amber!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Amber!

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Oscar DeBarataria wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:53 pm Sadly, we're going to be taking a hiatus for the next few days (or longer).

Amber broke her back last night trying to straighten back up from posing on the bed. So it looks like I have a few days' worth of research to do and then this weekend we're going to have to attempt surgery on her.

Anybody with some expertise or experience in doing back surgery on dolls is welcome to offer any help you'd like. I'm not even sure what kind of job I'm looking at here.
Oh wow. Sorry to hear Oscar. I don't have experience with silicone repairs but I wish you (and Amber) the best of luck here

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Ok. Well the reply above was written prior to seeing the update (stating the obvious, I know). Oscar, I'm glad Zelex is taking care of you here. It really has me thinking about purchasing from them.

Monksey

Post by Monksey »

This thread really makes me long for my Zelex coming! Thanks for that, great inspiration.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Monksey wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:18 am This thread really makes me long for my Zelex coming! Thanks for that, great inspiration.
:thumbs_up:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Wow, I'm always impressed by your photo shoots but the pics after Amber woke up ... man, that's some beautiful storytelling...

Let's hope she's looking like this

again very soon!

Bets of luck and well done Zelex!
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

Well, don't forget, she has a very active new thread: viewtopic.php?t=156353
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

For example, how about this?
FaceApp_1672966072761.jpg
FaceApp_1672966072761.jpg (251.77 KiB) Viewed 322 times

CreativeUserName
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CreativeUserName »

Its strange, some people make the impression, the dolls sceleton breaks after a few days and you make such a variety of pictures, which looks like an infinite amount of work and moving the doll around.
You should do a HowTo on how do handle and move the doll without anything breaking. Seriously. Or is there a thread which you learned from? Still you probably got lots of experience and tips, did you post them anywhere yet?
Oscar DeBarataria wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:08 pm amber shows her belly ring.jpg
(page 10, 5th post, third picture, dont know how to cite).

I feel bad to ask such a primitive question in such a thread of art, but still: I am trying to figure out how the legs on the 170c look.
Do you have any other pictures from this model in this kind of positions (Legs close together or crossed from different perspectives) without cloths hiding the actual body details?
I really wanna go for that model but on some pictures (like this one) the legs look perfect, on others they look very thin compared to other dolls. on other pictures these other models (IT etc.) look extremly artificial. Its so hard to get a realistic feeling for the body details with the official marketing pictures (and clothing always hides these kind of questions)
If you feel like you have some time in the next weeks would be great if you could tell me where you have some pictures like asked or could make some.
many thanks! :)

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Go to Amber's other thread, The New Adventures of Amber, and there you'll find tons of those.

The legs are very realistic. They definitely are not your usual bird legs most doll models are cursed with.

INFORMATIONS