Starpery.com

How to check for mold

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Sleepy1001
Apprentice
Apprentice

How to check for mold

Post by Sleepy1001 »

Hello, I clean my toys fully and always dry them thoroughly. But I'd still like to know some ways of how to check for mold, especially deep into the toy.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: How to check for mold

Post by Dollfriend »

One method would be smell, if you smell something foul, something will definately be rotten in Denmark, you can also purchase an inexpensive endoscope online, and be able to inspect the orifices with your own eyes. :D

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Alternatively, you could do a little research on TDF where it's all been explained before.
Last edited by The Doll Man on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit: "Removed critical text" (on reasonal "member request" via report)..
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

check for holes inside all loverholes. most (tpe) dolls are not sealed and water and body fluid leak into the skeleton

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

You could just continue to tag the doll and let us know if the mold increases your stimulation

(please don't misinterpret; the above was attempted humor only)

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

If you can't find any Borrowers to go in and check for you, you could get an Endoscope camera for the job

BorderFarce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BorderFarce »

.check for holes inside all loverholes. most (tpe) dolls are not sealed and water and body fluid leak into the skeleton
Female condom all the way then.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Mold is usually a problem if the area is just kept dirty. I don’t see how mold builds up from anti bacterial liquid especially if most of the water has dried up. If you are just using water then that can be a mold issue if not dried thoroughly.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Pussy69 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:58 pm Mold is usually a problem if the area is just kept dirty. I don’t see how mold builds up from anti bacterial liquid especially if most of the water has dried up. If you are just using water then that can be a mold issue if not dried thoroughly.
Bacteria. Fungus. Virus. Mold.
Suprisingly all different words for different flora and fauna. Ever treat a fungal infection with an anti-bacterial? No? Wonder why.
Mold needs a minimal amount of water, but the moister it is, the happier the mold is. Liquid soap is mostly water, you know that.
Just wash the organics out and dry it thououghly. Simple, effective.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Agent Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Agent Laura »

Sleepy1001 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:04 pm Hello, I clean my toys fully and always dry them thoroughly. But I'd still like to know some ways of how to check for mold, especially deep into the toy.
★ How to clean your silicone doll:
viewtopic.php?t=45720

★ How Do You Dry Your Sex Doll's Cavities? 🤔:
viewtopic.php?t=177707

★ Things Not to do to/with your doll:
viewtopic.php?t=176682

🤏Yours Precious,
NMC Agent Aimee -aka- Laura Soft

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Starquake wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:58 pm If you can't find any Borrowers to go in and check for you, you could get an Endoscope camera for the job
:thumbs_up: on getting a low cost endoscope to look inside of your doll to check for mold.

Something as simple as this $10 device that plugs into your cell phone may be all that you would need, especially as your original post asked for how to check and others replied how to treat mold.

Something like an endoscope would be a great diagnostic tool, and I'm thinking about buying one myself. A quick search on eBay showed this $10 device that might do the trick for inspection

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233602093665?c ... L0QAvD_BwE

If any issues are found, then you can ask how to treat it. Hopefully next answers your question on how to inspect for it.

Ps: don't send your doll back to the manufacturer for inspection

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

RevJack wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:07 pm Alternatively, you could do a little research on TDF where it's all been explained before.
Regarding the additional search and research of our forum,
which can apply universally to every case and every occasion,
I absolutely agree with you.

It is necessary to draw the attention
of all our members to this from time to time..

Thank you very much! :glou:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

byekiku1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by byekiku1 »

where can i find more about mold building up?

Will24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Will24 »

Insert a rolled up length of paper towel for half an hour and see what comes out. Do this with the legs spread as wide as possible.

So with a new TPE doll it would be best to use a condom, that's what the vendor told me. Then clean out with the squirt bottle with your doll sitting upright, dry out with paper towel and a dry stick and then put her back on the bed with the fan on for a while.

For the reasons you guys have mentioned above I've kept my TPE doll as a very sexy mannequin only (she likes to watch) and my silicone doll gets all the love!

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

byekiku1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:02 pm where can i find more about mold building up?
TDF has a reasonable search function that is accessed from the header of virtually every page. It's the block that says "search" with the little magnifying glass next to it. You put in your text, and see what results you get.

To give you a start I actually put in the text "Mold build up" and it gave 782 search results. Some of them are comments upon other people's pages and you can scroll to them quickly.

So to get you start any here's the link:
search.php?keywords=Mold+build+up

For one of the prior posters that was told to search the Forum, I entered the phrase "mold inspection" and got about 180 replies.

search.php?keywords=Mold+inspection+

While others will tell you to "use the search function', at least I'll contribute and do part of the work for you. And hopefully show you how the search function Works rather than just telling you to use the tool that you don't know how to use.

Good luck. Read what has been posted many times before, and then ask more focused questions that will probably receive better guidance for your questions.

INFORMATIONS