www.fjdoll.com

A number of questions about FJ doll

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
DatsaKnoif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

A number of questions about FJ doll

Post by DatsaKnoif »

Hi everyone. If anyone knows the answers to these questions please it'll be much appreciated :)

1.) Does the Nathalia and Sylvie soft silicone heads come with oral function? Would love to see a video demonstration if possible...

2.) When ordering the Nathalia head, does she by default comes with the light freckles on her face, as shown in the photos?
Or will it adds extra cost to have those light freckles on Nathalia's face like in the photos? (sorry as a newbie I cannot post pics yet. But here's the link from one of the vendors)
https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-fjd050/

3.) Are there any photos available for the following features of 169D (Other vendors' website called it a D cup, but FJ's official swebsite called it a B cup)?
- bottom of the 'Standing without bolts feet / hard feet
- removable vagina

4.) Is there any authorized vendor for FJ doll in Australia?
I've checked FJ's official site but found none. And I've already checked SDA, JSD, Southern Treasure and Mojoz but no luck :(
I know FJ dolls available on YourDoll but currently I'm in the middle of sorting out a refund issue with them for an order that they cannot supply but still invoiced and charged me for it...so I'm looking for alternatives in case if things doesn't work out with them

5.) Given that the 'weight reduction' option involves replacing the doll's core material with light weight hard foam, does selecting this option for the FJ dolls meaning the flesh will not be as soft? (meaning when I press onto the thigh flesh for example, I can feel the hard foam core when down to certain depth)

6.) I've noticed that there are 2 different FJ body types both listed as 169D. They both even have the same measurements specs published (84cm-56cm-87cm). But clearly they're different from one another. (different cleavage width + different boobs shape)
https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-fjd050/
https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-fjd049/
I myself prefer the Nathalia's 169D body type.
Is there a definitive way to identify one body type from another? I'd hate for the vendor to have ordered the wrong body type from the factory...

Thank you in advance! :D

Echo_Chamber

Re: A number of questions about FJ doll

Post by Echo_Chamber »

FJ has a silicone 169 and a TPE 169, they are likely different moulds. The offical site has a disclaimer underneath the description. Also, it appears that the images are AI/CGI, not actuall photoshoot images. DL Dolls appears to be made from the same factory, but don't quote me on that. They also use AI/CGI for marketing purposes. HTH

INFORMATIONS