exdollofficial.com

Daisy from CyberFusion-----------EXDOLL

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tiny50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Daisy from CyberFusion-----------EXDOLL

Post by Tiny50 »

which body size is this?

anatoly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anatoly »

Doll Sweet - EXdoll wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:48 am
polischmoli wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:35 am Is the doll available yet? What are the details? Does it have jelly boobs and butt?
Yes she's available. You can email me at:service@exdoll.com for more details. Now SEVO bodies provide hard feet, jelly breasts, soft vagina as default. Gel butt is available but will be an extra charge.
Any chance of seeing short videos showing how these dolls feel?

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

What type of head connector does this beautiful face use? 🙏

Are there factory photos?

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Tiny50 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am which body size is this?
167SEVO

polischmoli
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by polischmoli »

Thank you for the reply. That's good to hear. This is a definite contender.

[Looks at specs.] Anal depth 2.5" or 6 cm. That seems… ungenerous?

Also, sexdolls are the only case where I thought, "I've got to measure my dick and hope it comes in under this size."

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Tiny50 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am which body size is this?
Please review my latest updates

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Size charts of bodies which able to match Daisy.
Attachments
CyberFusion167SEVO.jpg
CyberFusion167SEVO.jpg (321.08 KiB) Viewed 415 times
CyberFusion166SEVO.jpg
CyberFusion166SEVO.jpg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 415 times
CyberFusion165SEVO.jpg
CyberFusion165SEVO.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 415 times
171SEVO (2).jpg
171SEVO (2).jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 415 times
171SEVO (1).jpg
171SEVO (1).jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 415 times

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

polischmoli wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:55 am Thank you for the reply. That's good to hear. This is a definite contender.

[Looks at specs.] Anal depth 2.5" or 6 cm. That seems… ungenerous?

Also, sexdolls are the only case where I thought, "I've got to measure my dick and hope it comes in under this size."
Vagina and anal depth can be lengthen under your require.

anatoly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anatoly »

That info chart is crazy difficult to read with the coloring.

Can anyone point me to videos of these dolls? They are rather expensive, so before buying it would be great to have a sense of how they feel/squeeze. The exdoll website has almost no images for these dolls.

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

80 x 60x 90 hip x waist x bust thats perfect dimensions for the model so almost there

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

anatoly wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:03 pm That info chart is crazy difficult to read with the coloring.

Can anyone point me to videos of these dolls? They are rather expensive, so before buying it would be great to have a sense of how they feel/squeeze. The exdoll website has almost no images for these dolls.
EX posted a topic in this subforum a couple of months ago with a video and pictures: viewtopic.php?t=175695

The head will be a fair bit firmer than the body, though that's a good thing IMO.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Sorry to say... to me the vagina looks off... like its on the bottom of her belly ??
165 拷贝.jpg
165 拷贝.jpg (173.24 KiB) Viewed 285 times

maybe a better LHP picture from the doll bend over may help.....

anatoly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anatoly »

Jonathan- wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:35 pm
anatoly wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:03 pm That info chart is crazy difficult to read with the coloring.

EX posted a topic in this subforum a couple of months ago with a video and pictures: viewtopic.php?t=175695

The head will be a fair bit firmer than the body, though that's a good thing IMO.
Thanks for linking to the video. I don't know, even though that's a video it's still not really clear how the doll feels, especially in the butt.

I'm noticing that all the manufacturers I've researched so far essentially seem very lazy when it comes to giving detailed information about how the dolls look and feel. I'm wondering how you guys make decisions about dolls sometimes costing $4000 and more with so little information. Is there a source of information I'm missing?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

anatoly wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:05 pm
Jonathan- wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:35 pm

Thanks for linking to the video. I don't know, even though that's a video it's still not really clear how the doll feels, especially in the butt.

I'm noticing that all the manufacturers I've researched so far essentially seem very lazy when it comes to giving detailed information about how the dolls look and feel. I'm wondering how you guys make decisions about dolls sometimes costing $4000 and more with so little information. Is there a source of information I'm missing?
I wouldn't assume everyone spending that much is making a good decision. You're right about there being little accurate information sometimes.

anatoly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anatoly »

Gaijin wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:04 pm I wouldn't assume everyone spending that much is making a good decision. You're right about there being little accurate information sometimes.
Yes, good point! I can see already that these dolls are very enticing and the manufacturers do a good job giving us photos that really look great. But I'm also noticing that the photos are almost always just not very complete, and there is almost never any video material to look at. If I were selling dolls, I'd make sure to give simple, full naked photos from all angles so buyers would know how each part looks. I'd also create short 30-second videos showing how each part of the doll feels.

Come on, this is 2024. This stuff should not be difficult.

I can sort of understand how dolls in the $1,000 - $1,500 range might not have a lot of detail. There's lots of dolls in that range. But when you get up in the $4,000, $5,000, or even $6,000 range there has to be a way to show why your dolls are worth that much more.

INFORMATIONS