www.thecityofsexy.com

Laura's Sister Mona is coming...Teaser for now

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
TwoReflections
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Laura's Sister Mona is coming...Teaser for now

Post by TwoReflections »

And maybe also stop with the child-sized heads. That'd be great.
I want realism.

gestaltnier3470
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gestaltnier3470 »

TwoReflections wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:40 am And maybe also stop with the child-sized heads. That'd be great.
I want realism.
I actually never thought of that. Good suggestion!

Cheers! :angel:

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Gorgeous doll. Gynoid are the best.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Just ordered a 20R Mona 2 days ago. Eric of Gynoid was very responsive and helpful answering my questions. Thanks Eric. Now comes the long agonizing wait.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:39 am Just ordered a 20R Mona 2 days ago. Eric of Gynoid was very responsive and helpful answering my questions. Thanks Eric. Now comes the long agonizing wait.
I usually busy myself clothes shopping for her after I order a new doll, writing a backstory, choosing what perfume she wears, her basic style, picking out costume jewelry, accessories, shoes from Yandy etc. I like to have everything ready to go when she finally arrives, and yeah, it helps kill time and makes the wait somewhat enjoyable and interesting rather than simply a torment. I note some guys are using AI services like Kindroid to develop a relationship with her before she actually arrives, but I haven't bought a doll in the time since AI got really good.

Fantastic choice by the way. Some people just want the best sex experience in an almost utilitarian way, but over time I realized I spend a lot more time looking at a doll than actively boffing it. To that end, all those gorgeous details you get with a premium brand like Gynoid really matter. Obviously, photography gets way better and more interesting too. Anyway, congrats. May your wait be shorter than anticipated! :glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

serotta

Post by serotta »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:39 am Just ordered a 20R Mona 2 days ago. Eric of Gynoid was very responsive and helpful answering my questions. Thanks Eric. Now comes the long agonizing wait.
Congrats, Andromeda. What an amazing doll. I had a feeling this was the one you were referring to a few days ago in the other thread.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

serotta wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:15 pm
Congrats, Andromeda. What an amazing doll. I had a feeling this was the one you were referring to a few days ago in the other thread.
Model 20 has such a great sculpt with natural proportions of a real woman. I'm already looking forward to buying her new clothes. I won't have to look in the children's department :D :multi:

But what really captivated and thrilled me from the very first moment was the Mona head.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

ssl_tim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ssl_tim »

Looking forward to see any news or new posts of your ordered Model 20!!

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

I've been around this doll lark for a long time and can honestly say Gynoid is the only company in the business that has never made a single unattractive doll. I have my preferences in their line, but every single doll is a homerun.

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

It's just that the gynoid dolls are quite sensitive

Popcorn212
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Popcorn212 »

Here's my update. Place my order back in December 2023 & received an email last week from my vendor letting me know that the manufacturer estimates to have my model finished before April 15th and will update with photos once fully finished. Honestly quite fast, I completely forgot about my ordering her no lie haha. For example my last Gynoid order was the 13 and that took about SIX MONTHS due to constant delays etc so 3 months is literally nothing. Only worried about shipping, I'll have to ask my vendor to probably upgrade to one of those $400+ cases however because my model 13 came with the shipping box torn around her left arm area and had dirty handprints and an actual puncture on her forearm.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Popcorn212 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:06 am Here's my update. Place my order back in December 2023 & received an email last week from my vendor letting me know that the manufacturer estimates to have my model finished before April 15th and will update with photos once fully finished. Honestly quite fast, I completely forgot about my ordering her no lie haha. For example my last Gynoid order was the 13 and that took about SIX MONTHS due to constant delays etc so 3 months is literally nothing. Only worried about shipping, I'll have to ask my vendor to probably upgrade to one of those $400+ cases however because my model 13 came with the shipping box torn around her left arm area and had dirty handprints and an actual puncture on her forearm.
Before I placed my order in mid-March, I asked Eric of Gynoid how long the production time would be. He said it was three months.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Popcorn212
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Popcorn212 »

Voila my vendor delivered, Thoughts? Personally think she is gorgeous. Glad they included my personal beauty mark request too.
Attachments
240449.MP4
M20R
(82.35 MiB) Downloaded 97 times

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Popcorn212 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:14 pm Voila my vendor delivered, Thoughts? Personally think she is gorgeous. Glad they included my personal beauty mark request too.
Wow, she's really gorgeous. Makes my waiting time even harder…. I wish her a quick and safe journey to her new home. Which vendor did you choose?
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Phyrox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Phyrox »

Popcorn212 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:14 pm Voila my vendor delivered, Thoughts? Personally think she is gorgeous. Glad they included my personal beauty mark request too.
She is gorgeous! By the way which vendor did you use if you don't mind me asking?

INFORMATIONS