http://www.climax-doll.com/

Sola 157cm with different wigs

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sola 157cm with different wigs

Post by Masteringthesin »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:35 pm :multi: Beautiful doll :multi:

How would you rate the LHP?
Sorry for the delay. lhp is really well done! I’m gonna buy another climax sola! I definitely recommend it

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

IMG_4894.jpeg
IMG_4894.jpeg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 516 times
I almost bought one actually, but the LHP looks to be a tad low for doggie. Not bad, but average, judging by the appearance alone. I was about to place a custom order without the rods and place my own inserts...but then...

I saw one up for sale second hand, which detoured my purchase; the hip joints seemed too close together where the femurs meet, making spread eagle seem too doll-like. Not only so, but there doesn't seem to be enough "crotch space" to get oneself comfortable between the legs on account of it. Moreover, the neck seems like it could be longer (I am picky, I know :P ).

Is it possible that they might have updated their metal frame since? I requested a photo of it but they refused to furnish one. My suspicion is that they have not.

Other than that, its a nice looking doll, for sure. I like how the legs, hips, thighs, and ass are thick without having the appeal of looking overweight, like so many dolls out there. A very appealing shape, indeed.

From what I hear, the TPE blend is softer than most, a quality which I would most definately enjoy. The weight of the doll, being a 157C, is rather on the heavy side. I bet they could reduce the weight by improving their metal frames, alone.

I'm not bashing Climax here, I am genuinely interested in the brand. I own a Lushdoll and from what I have observed, both brands ship their dolls in the same packaging and come with the very same accessories. They must both manufacture their dolls in Donguang...hmmm...

Hoping that Climax will release a 167 or thereabouts scaled up from their 157, but with the necessary improvements. A puffer would sell it instantly...I'll keep an eager eye out for now...

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:14 pm IMG_4894.jpegI almost bought one actually, but the LHP looks to be a tad low for doggie. Not bad, but average, judging by the appearance alone. I was about to place a custom order without the rods and place my own inserts...but then...

I saw one up for sale second hand, which detoured my purchase; the hip joints seemed too close together where the femurs meet, making spread eagle seem too doll-like. Not only so, but there doesn't seem to be enough "crotch space" to get oneself comfortable between the legs on account of it. Moreover, the neck seems like it could be longer (I am picky, I know :P ).

Is it possible that they might have updated their metal frame since? I requested a photo of it but they refused to furnish one. My suspicion is that they have not.

Other than that, its a nice looking doll, for sure. I like how the legs, hips, thighs, and ass are thick without having the appeal of looking overweight, like so many dolls out there. A very appealing shape, indeed.

From what I hear, the TPE blend is softer than most, a quality which I would most definately enjoy. The weight of the doll, being a 157C, is rather on the heavy side. I bet they could reduce the weight by improving their metal frames, alone.

I'm not bashing Climax here, I am genuinely interested in the brand. I own a Lushdoll and from what I have observed, both brands ship their dolls in the same packaging and come with the very same accessories. They must both manufacture their dolls in Donguang...hmmm...

Hoping that Climax will release a 167 or thereabouts scaled up from their 157, but with the necessary improvements. A puffer would sell it instantly...I'll keep an eager eye out for now...
I have been himming, and hawwing over getting a CLM Pro, or Lushdoll also. Leaning towards Lushdolls since there are some lighter appealing models. Oh, btw, you have a good eye re: the possibility that CLM and Lushdoll are related. A while back I noticed that in the background of a factory photo of a memeber's Lushdoll there were CLM branded material laying around. They have since pixilated all the factory photo back grounds. ;)

Do you mind telling us about the TPE quality of your Lushdoll? (how soft and squishy compared to your other dolls?) Also how long have you had yours and how is it holding up?

Many thanks!

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

magnussam wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:04 pm
Echo_Chamber wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:14 pm IMG_4894.jpegI almost bought one actually, but the LHP looks to be a tad low for doggie. Not bad, but average, judging by the appearance alone. I was about to place a custom order without the rods and place my own inserts...but then...

I have been himming, and hawwing over getting a CLM Pro, or Lushdoll also. Leaning towards Lushdolls since there are some lighter appealing models. Oh, btw, you have a good eye re: the possibility that CLM and Lushdoll are related. A while back I noticed that in the background of a factory photo of a memeber's Lushdoll there were CLM branded material laying around. They have since pixilated all the factory photo back grounds. ;)

Do you mind telling us about the TPE quality of your Lushdoll? (how soft and squishy compared to your other dolls?) Also how long have you had yours and how is it holding up?

Many thanks!
I won't say that I made a mistake in getting an In Stock doll, it is just that I wasn't aware of the options when ordering custom. So, I will speak upon the stock features: standard TPE. Lushdoll standard TPE has quite a firmness range to it. I have received a doll which is very firm, and recently a head which is noticeably less firm than the doll itself. The batches vary in tolerance, so if you can, go with a custom order (~200 USD more) and request that they make the doll and heads from the same batch to avoid variances in firmness.

My USA stock has a few caveats which I should address. First is the metal frame: it is a bit outdated; ball joints which come loose after a month, limited range of movements typically associated with older frames, square brace piece connecting the spine to the hip joints which makes for a very uncomfortable spooning session upon the forearm, and poorly placed joints for the shoulders which make the shoulders when pivoted upward look too doll-like. I am, however, happy to report that the articulated fingers are holding up well concerning the frame.

It would be nice to see a Left-Right pivot joint for the center spine, a gooseneck neck (like an old mic stand for flexibility as the current is a pain to position), U-shaped Spine-Hip Joints brace, geared elbows and knees, and a DEBURRED neck port.

Still waiting to see a company make a legit quick connector which doesn't pop out easily.

I am hoping that LD will cinch up their boot straps and update their skeletons already. This is the main component which is detouring me from replacing my USA stock with a custom at the present time.

The standard TPE is firm. The doll feels as if it was flexing every muscle in its body its that firm. The recoil is rather strong and quick. The love holes will spit you back out or deny access depending upon the way the doll is positioned. You can get around this by fussing with it a bit to find out what works and what doesn't. Only knees to chest missionary and extreme ass-up doggie seem to work, oh, and rear entry in spooning with some arching of the back. It is what it is. I have a work around planned and ready for execution, I just need to finish up with some things before I can attend to it.

The TPE after two months started to tear at the knees and elbows--this was from experimenting to find out which positions work upon a foam matress. Same with the love holes. The TPE, however, is very easy to repair. A fine-tip iron with patch it up in seconds.

The gel in the breasts could be softer, for sure.

The LHP is average for a TPE doll. I see that this doll, the 167D, is erroneously listed on a particular list where it should not be. Dunno if the OP will ever attend to his thread...

The good news is that you can order inserts from LD and request that your customized doll be made "without the rods". Then fit the inserts where they ought to be fitted, not where the factory has permanently placed the love holes. Doing this will free up some additional TPE for future MX/repair.

A word about the love holes: GLORIOUS. Nothing less. The vaginal tunnel is very well sculpted with two nubs, one at the entry and one at bottom-out, both located spine-side. The orafice itself has a plunger built in which produces additional suction and is equally proportional to the amount of induced thrust. It is automated suction, mechanically speaking. The clit protrudes to where contact occurs, and improves the stimulation. Anal tunnel has a simulated spine bone texture, and towards bottom-out some larger nubs. You have to fight the firm buttox to reach "that sensation" located deep. Good for getting out some aggression, I guess.

My complain with the naughty bit is the stretch defromation that occurs upon two planes: hips bent (functional) and legs spread (visual); they could be resolved if LD would remake their mould to accommodate. Methinks legs at a 45 degree angle outward and arms at 45-90 degree angles outward should resolve all the stretch deformation with this doll on the frontal plane. I'm hoping that LD or SL will consider doing this. Afterall, they are selling a ton of these things and must have ample profits to make improvements?

One thing that really sets LD apart are their selection of heads. EVERY HEAD which I have ordered are absolute beauties: First Class, nay, WORLD CLASS. I really like how they put moveable eyes in their heads. Only drawback is they do not plug the mouths' TPE for oral. It is what it is. The tongues and uvulas are a nice touch. All the faces seem to be would-be offspring of some Chinese mix. So far I have an American-Chinese (16), a Russian-Chinese (2), and a Thailander-Chinese (15). To me they are simply stunning. I think I need #4 to complete my collection?

If you don't care about the metal frame, then I would advise custom ordering one with SOFT TPE, which is an option. I am hopeful that the manufacturer will update their metal frames, and, remake their moulds to resolve for strech deformation and poor LHP. Now, if I were to knit-pick, then widen the shoulder width a few extra centimeters so that the overall frame of the upper torso matches the lower frame of the hips, flatten the tummy (it ramps upward for Missionary Optimization), dispense with the simulated pubic bone "bump", remove more TPE from inside the higher breast cavity and fill that up with more gel for a more realistic breast lift look and feel, and dispense with the armpit stretch markings.

Having said all that, suppose SL has a contract with Climax: is the standard soft Climax TPE what gets poured into a custom order LD mould? When could we expect an updated metal frame? Are there any plans to remake their moulds? Point is that they (Climax, Lushdoll) are REALLY close to offering an unbeatable product in features and price-point. If both updated their skeletons and remade their moulds to address the current shortcomings, I would WITHOUT RESERVE OR HESITATION of any sort, BUY BUY BUY as many dolls from their line which I fancy.

Seems like their owners are content to make what they currently make? Sales would explode overnight; everyone talks on this forum...

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Got to tell ya I’m pretty happy with this girl. Anyone got any questions just ask.

Here’s a blue wig on her, not bad quality from another purchase, figured I’d try it on her.
Attachments
IMG_2956.jpeg
IMG_2956.jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 380 times
IMG_2957.jpeg
IMG_2957.jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 380 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:50 pm Got to tell ya I’m pretty happy with this girl. Anyone got any questions just ask.

Here’s a blue wig on her, not bad quality from another purchase, figured I’d try it on her.
Thanks for offering to answer our questions! Hot Doll.

Just wondering how the TPE quality of your Climaxdoll compares to your other dolls? I.e., Softness, durability, shape retention, abrasion resistance, etc etc? Also are the love holes completely sealed, or are there any TPE plug issues?

Thanks a lot!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I like the color tone, tpe is similar to my other ones, sculpt is really nice, no plugs needed knees are less foldable my only gripe.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:10 pm I like the color tone, tpe is similar to my other ones, sculpt is really nice, no plugs needed knees are less foldable my only gripe.
Thanks a lot! Appreciate your impressions.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

magnussam wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:10 pm
Hot doll reviews wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:10 pm I like the color tone, tpe is similar to my other ones, sculpt is really nice, no plugs needed knees are less foldable my only gripe.
Thanks a lot! Appreciate your impressions. BTW, which other brands of TPE dolls do you own?

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Wm, Jiusheng, 6ye, D4E ,Cudoll, SY,climax, had starpery didn’t care for that weight reduction at all.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 am Wm, Jiusheng, 6ye, D4E ,Cudoll, SY,climax, had starpery didn’t care for that weight reduction at all.
Ah you are a doll veteran then! Thanks again for your thoughts. Yes I had a starpery TPE weight reduced as well. I actually really didn't like the doll. It looked great but was terrible for sex, my other weight reduced doll (much more expensive) is better, but still so much worst at sex than my TPE non weight reduced dolls.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

magnussam wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 am
Hot doll reviews wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 am Wm, Jiusheng, 6ye, D4E ,Cudoll, SY,climax, had starpery didn’t care for that weight reduction at all.
Ah you are a doll veteran then! Thanks again for your thoughts. Yes I had a starpery TPE weight reduced as well. I actually really didn't like the doll. It looked great but was terrible for sex, my other weight reduced doll (much more expensive) is better, but still so much worst at sex than my TPE non weight reduced dolls.
Yeah same here I wanted the starpery 169cm Sarah loved that older sculpt, but they changed to weight reduction and gear joints all of which just suck and the weight reduction inside is just in the way sticking out in certain positions.

Ps. This climax has its own skeleton design I saw pics of it but can find them now to add to the post.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

ClimaxDoll wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:29 pm Wow, you are a styling genius aren't you.
Hey CLM got any pics of you skeletons for us?

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Here’s some pics of her excellent ass Wow I love to spank her.
Attachments
IMG_2989.jpeg
IMG_2989.jpeg (127.52 KiB) Viewed 288 times
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg (207.03 KiB) Viewed 288 times
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg (183.42 KiB) Viewed 288 times
IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_2986.jpeg (163.27 KiB) Viewed 288 times

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:07 pm
magnussam wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:04 pm

Many thanks!
I won't say that I made a mistake in getting an In Stock doll, it is just that I wasn't aware of the options when ordering custom. So, I will speak upon the stock features: standard TPE. Lushdoll standard TPE has quite a firmness range to it. I have received a doll which is very firm, and recently a head which is noticeably less firm than the doll itself. The batches vary in tolerance, so if you can, go with a custom order (~200 USD more) and request that they make the doll and heads from the same batch to avoid variances in firmness.

My USA stock has a few caveats which I should address. First is the metal frame: it is a bit outdated; ball joints which come loose after a month, limited range of movements typically associated with older frames, square brace piece connecting the spine to the hip joints which makes for a very uncomfortable spooning session upon the forearm, and poorly placed joints for the shoulders which make the shoulders when pivoted upward look too doll-like. I am, however, happy to report that the articulated fingers are holding up well concerning the frame.

It would be nice to see a Left-Right pivot joint for the center spine, a gooseneck neck (like an old mic stand for flexibility as the current is a pain to position), U-shaped Spine-Hip Joints brace, geared elbows and knees, and a DEBURRED neck port.

Still waiting to see a company make a legit quick connector which doesn't pop out easily.

I am hoping that LD will cinch up their boot straps and update their skeletons already. This is the main component which is detouring me from replacing my USA stock with a custom at the present time.

The standard TPE is firm. The doll feels as if it was flexing every muscle in its body its that firm. The recoil is rather strong and quick. The love holes will spit you back out or deny access depending upon the way the doll is positioned. You can get around this by fussing with it a bit to find out what works and what doesn't. Only knees to chest missionary and extreme ass-up doggie seem to work, oh, and rear entry in spooning with some arching of the back. It is what it is. I have a work around planned and ready for execution, I just need to finish up with some things before I can attend to it.

The TPE after two months started to tear at the knees and elbows--this was from experimenting to find out which positions work upon a foam matress. Same with the love holes. The TPE, however, is very easy to repair. A fine-tip iron with patch it up in seconds.

The gel in the breasts could be softer, for sure.

The LHP is average for a TPE doll. I see that this doll, the 167D, is erroneously listed on a particular list where it should not be. Dunno if the OP will ever attend to his thread...

The good news is that you can order inserts from LD and request that your customized doll be made "without the rods". Then fit the inserts where they ought to be fitted, not where the factory has permanently placed the love holes. Doing this will free up some additional TPE for future MX/repair.

A word about the love holes: GLORIOUS. Nothing less. The vaginal tunnel is very well sculpted with two nubs, one at the entry and one at bottom-out, both located spine-side. The orafice itself has a plunger built in which produces additional suction and is equally proportional to the amount of induced thrust. It is automated suction, mechanically speaking. The clit protrudes to where contact occurs, and improves the stimulation. Anal tunnel has a simulated spine bone texture, and towards bottom-out some larger nubs. You have to fight the firm buttox to reach "that sensation" located deep. Good for getting out some aggression, I guess.

My complain with the naughty bit is the stretch defromation that occurs upon two planes: hips bent (functional) and legs spread (visual); they could be resolved if LD would remake their mould to accommodate. Methinks legs at a 45 degree angle outward and arms at 45-90 degree angles outward should resolve all the stretch deformation with this doll on the frontal plane. I'm hoping that LD or SL will consider doing this. Afterall, they are selling a ton of these things and must have ample profits to make improvements?

One thing that really sets LD apart are their selection of heads. EVERY HEAD which I have ordered are absolute beauties: First Class, nay, WORLD CLASS. I really like how they put moveable eyes in their heads. Only drawback is they do not plug the mouths' TPE for oral. It is what it is. The tongues and uvulas are a nice touch. All the faces seem to be would-be offspring of some Chinese mix. So far I have an American-Chinese (16), a Russian-Chinese (2), and a Thailander-Chinese (15). To me they are simply stunning. I think I need #4 to complete my collection?

If you don't care about the metal frame, then I would advise custom ordering one with SOFT TPE, which is an option. I am hopeful that the manufacturer will update their metal frames, and, remake their moulds to resolve for strech deformation and poor LHP. Now, if I were to knit-pick, then widen the shoulder width a few extra centimeters so that the overall frame of the upper torso matches the lower frame of the hips, flatten the tummy (it ramps upward for Missionary Optimization), dispense with the simulated pubic bone "bump", remove more TPE from inside the higher breast cavity and fill that up with more gel for a more realistic breast lift look and feel, and dispense with the armpit stretch markings.

Having said all that, suppose SL has a contract with Climax: is the standard soft Climax TPE what gets poured into a custom order LD mould? When could we expect an updated metal frame? Are there any plans to remake their moulds? Point is that they (Climax, Lushdoll) are REALLY close to offering an unbeatable product in features and price-point. If both updated their skeletons and remade their moulds to address the current shortcomings, I would WITHOUT RESERVE OR HESITATION of any sort, BUY BUY BUY as many dolls from their line which I fancy.

Seems like their owners are content to make what they currently make? Sales would explode overnight; everyone talks on this forum...
Found out from SL that LD is now offering geared skeletons with tapered U hip to spine brace and wider range of movement--free upgrade. My prayers have been answered!!

INFORMATIONS