www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu Inserts / Maintenace

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Tayu Inserts / Maintenace

Post by random1102 »

Hi All,

From myrobotdoll's video on how to insert install/removal, when putting in the inserts into the doll , it looks like lubes are used.

My question is , what lube should be used ?
Water based lube would lead to mold.
Looks like baby oil / mineral oil / olive would damage the silicone.

Unless the doll and insert should be stored separately , when storing for long periods of time.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Tayu Inserts / Maintenace

Post by RevJack »

I use baby powder on my insert girls. Powder the inside of the doll and the outside of the insert.
Slides right in, stays dry and inhibits long term sticking if you store the insert in the doll.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

RevJack wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:48 am I use baby powder on my insert girls. Powder the inside of the doll and the outside of the insert.
Slides right in, stays dry and inhibits long term sticking if you store the insert in the doll.

Reverend Jack
^ this. But if for some reason you didn't want to use powder you could use alcohol which would provide wet lubrication but quickly evaporate dry and be non conducive to bacterial growth. Alcohol will not be as easy (likely harder) to remove though, since there will be no lubricating effect to assist removal.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

Does lube inhibit mold?

Ive never had my lube go moldy before, so what changes when its in the doll?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

claydough wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:03 pm Does lube inhibit mold?

Exposure to the air, and elements, I'm guessing.

chacka

Post by chacka »

claydough wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:03 pm Does lube inhibit mold?

mold needs water to grow, so if there are spores there and some jummy food like skin particles it could grow from the wetness of the lube. such is my understanding atleast, so alcohol or baby (not corn) powder is a good substitute.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

For installing the insert, Tayu (and many other manufacturers as well) recommend water based lube. As I already posted, my doll got mold from that (which can be recognized by black dot-like spots).

I switched back to cornstarch a while ago. It works very good and on top the mold has gone as well.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

Thanks! Will go with baby powder

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Andromeda wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:13 pm For installing the insert, Tayu (and many other manufacturers as well) recommend water based lube. As I already posted, my doll got mold from that (which can be recognized by black dot-like spots).

I switched back to cornstarch a while ago. It works very good and on top the mold has gone as well.
Do you have to clean the residual powder out of the cavities after use or do you just let it stay in there? I have Johnson & Johnson powder with corn starch. Thanks!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

CoffeeDolls wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:22 pm
Andromeda wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:13 pm For installing the insert, Tayu (and many other manufacturers as well) recommend water based lube. As I already posted, my doll got mold from that (which can be recognized by black dot-like spots).

Do you have to clean the residual powder out of the cavities after use or do you just let it stay in there? I have Johnson & Johnson powder with corn starch. Thanks!
Oh, don't worry too much about it. Sometimes a little lubricant gets between the insert and the cavity. I wipe it off with a damp sponge or a paper towel.

I would think more about how to get the insert in and out without damaging the doll. Place your fingers of both hands between the insert and the cavity walls and then carefully stuff it in step by step. Make sure that the air can escape. You will need a learning curve to figure it out. The important thing is: always be careful and always use your head. Long and/or sharp fingernails are dangerous!

I use cornstarch from the supermarket instead of baby powder. It's the same but much cheaper.

You will find out for yourself when it is time to clean the cavity, for example when it becomes crumbly. I use a tool like this. Don't forget to dry the cavity afterwards: viewtopic.php?p=2306053#p2306053
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am

Oh, don't worry too much about it. Sometimes a little lubricant gets between the insert and the cavity. I wipe it off with a damp sponge or a paper towel.

I would think more about how to get the insert in and out without damaging the doll. Place your fingers of both hands between the insert and the cavity walls and then carefully stuff it in step by step. Make sure that the air can escape. You will need a learning curve to figure it out. The important thing is: always be careful and always use your head. Long and/or sharp fingernails are dangerous!

I use cornstarch from the supermarket instead of baby powder. It's the same but much cheaper.

You will find out for yourself when it is time to clean the cavity, for example when it becomes crumbly. I use a tool like this. Don't forget to dry the cavity afterwards: viewtopic.php?p=2306053#p2306053
Thanks for the great info! I am still waiting for my doll. Should be here in next week but I'm getting prepared. She is my first. I bought medical gloves and sponge on stick kinda like yours but i'm afraid it might be to big, we will see. As long as the cornstarch left inside the cavity does not get wet then theres no way for mold growth?

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

The struggle is real. Got my 158C with inserts and wow, I did not realize how difficult it is to install them. I can get them out easy enough but it took nearly 30 min to install and was the scariest 30 min of my life! Im trying to visualize your instructions but having a hard time. I use baby powder/corn starch (which was flying everywhere lol) and wear medical gloves so as to not injure the area but the inserts seem like they are 3 times the size of the hole! Will this get easier? Feeling a bit discouraged.

Also I do not want to go away from the powder. I like the idea of not worrying about mold growth in the cavities. Makes for easy clean up. I did not dump any powder inside the doll/cavity could that help?

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

CoffeeDolls wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:39 pm

The struggle is real. Got my 158C with inserts and wow, I did not realize how difficult it is to install them. I can get them out easy enough but it took nearly 30 min to install and was the scariest 30 min of my life! Im trying to visualize your instructions but having a hard time. I use baby powder/corn starch (which was flying everywhere lol) and wear medical gloves so as to not injure the area but the inserts seem like they are 3 times the size of the hole! Will this get easier? Feeling a bit discouraged.

Also I do not want to go away from the powder. I like the idea of not worrying about mold growth in the cavities. Makes for easy clean up. I did not dump any powder inside the doll/cavity could that help?
It takes me a maximum of 5 seconds to install the insert. Of course you have to powder the inside of the cavity, otherwise it won't slide in. I use a large make-up brush for this purpose. You have to spread her legs wide, maybe 160 degree or so. Be careful, but don't overdo it. The silicone is quite stretchy and can withstand a lot.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

whoaaaa my hero! So just put some powder in the cavity and spread it using the long powder brush? And put some powder on the inserts as well of course? thats it, that easy?

Is your insert a 2in1 or two separate?

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

some updates ...

powder sprays are useful for powdering the insides
and just generally useful for targeted-powdering the doll.

and i realized inserts are not as low maintenance as i thought.
fluids would still reach the insides of the doll and needs to be wiped.
well... either that or i am not putting the inserts right.
Attachments
powderspray.mp4
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 30 times

INFORMATIONS