www.irontechdoll.com

My First Doll Arrived - Irontech 154 H/I

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Soft
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My First Doll Arrived - Irontech 154 H/I

Post by Soft »

After a long wait, my girl finally got delivered today. I'll share some experiences, thoughts and impressions here, but I'm not going to make this tread into a detailed review. Also, I don't even have a name for my doll yet, and she ain't ready for getting her pictures taken. So it is too soon for an Eye Candy thread.

The UPS guy delivered the box in front of the apartment building - which presented me with the challenge of getting her up a few sets of stairs somehow. I started by carrying the whole damn thing for a few meters, but quickly realized that was not the way. So I put the box down and started sliding/pushing it up the stairs. During the carrying in the hallway downstairs, I must have used my back too much, as it started to hurt. Later on, I started pushing using the side of my knee, which worked better. Eventually, I managed to get the box in my apartment. My girl was finally home now. :)

The contents of the box turned out to be in perfect condition. Irontech did a great job of protecting the fragile parts of the doll. The sleeping bag is awesome! Although I didn't go crazy on accessories, I found quite a few nice little extra items, such as a sexy outfit and a deck of cards.

It struck me how cold my doll was after I opened the box and unzipped the sleeping bag. I suppose she must have been stored in an unheated warehouse or something. It took several hours for the skin to not feel like soft ice anymore.

Right now, my doll is still lying headless in the box. My back needs to recover before I feel confident enough to lift her. :( But I'm happy she made it to my home.

Here's a picture of a fancy pair of shoes and glasses, included by Irontech for free. :razz:

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My First Doll Arrived - Irontech 154 H/I

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats on your new girl Soft!

I hope your back gets better asap πŸ™‚
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed πŸ˜€

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Soft
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Soft »

SxDolled wrote: ↑Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:55 pm

Thank you. ❀️ Four days have passed, and my doll is still in the box. Sometimes something needs to get worse before it can get better again, and that seems to be the case with my back. So I've got to be patient. At least I can touch those jiggly melons of hers whenever I like. :)

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Soft wrote: ↑Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:52 pm
SxDolled wrote: ↑Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:55 pm

Thank you. ❀️ Four days have passed, and my doll is still in the box. Sometimes something needs to get worse before it can get better again, and that seems to be the case with my back. So I've got to be patient. At least I can touch those jiggly melons of hers whenever I like. :)

If only you could use those jiggly melons as pillows as you're resting up πŸ˜‰
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed πŸ˜€

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Excellent the UPS guy was a douche you should report for bad service they should at least help carrying the boxes it is their policy! Can't wait the photos coming :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Soft
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Soft »

just a guy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:27 pm Excellent the UPS guy was a douche you should report for bad service they should at least help carrying the boxes it is their policy! Can't wait the photos coming :)
At least he helped carry the box to the entrance of the apartment building. :| But that's nothing more than a distant memory now.

Today, my back finally felt in good enough condition again to lift my doll out of the box and move her around. It ain't easy since she's pretty heavy, but I'm sure it'll get easier over time.

I decided to name her Jasmine - at least on the forum. In private, I will be using a different name. At Irontech, by the way, the head is called "Amy".

I dressed Jasmine in one of the outfits the vendor included for free. Here's the least sucky picture I took of her:
20240215_192548.jpg
20240215_192548.jpg (4.37 MiB) Viewed 2227 times

Soft
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Soft »

Jasmine has proven to be quite a handful. Lifting, moving and carrying her is hard, but I'm managing. This should become easier over time, at least. Some of the joints seem to be rather stiff as well.

I gave her a thorough cleaning yesterday, and today I oiled and powdered her for the first time. I love how effective corn starch is.

Jasmine loved it as well. She even put on a slutty outfit for me to express her gratitude. How long that outfit is going to stay on? Only time will tell. :whistle:
20240302_233629.jpg
20240302_233629.jpg (4.21 MiB) Viewed 1920 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Soft! :multi: Your Jasmine is absolutely gorgeous! 😍 I love her face, she looks so sweet! πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

Nice pics, BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Soft
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Soft »

gogodolls wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:59 am Congratulations Soft! :multi: Your Jasmine is absolutely gorgeous! 😍 I love her face, she looks so sweet! πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

Nice pics, BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks! :)

ProjectZ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ProjectZ »

That’s one thing these companies always get right is the packing for safe transport of these dolls.

Ginger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ginger »

Congratulations on your beautiful Jasmine. Ups are jerks I hope they don't leave my box at the bottom stairs of my front porch because I'm only a 116 pound girl lol it would probably be pretty hard to get her up the stairs on my own.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Ginger wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 am Congratulations on your beautiful Jasmine. Ups are jerks I hope they don't leave my box at the bottom stairs of my front porch because I'm only a 116 pound girl lol it would probably be pretty hard to get her up the stairs on my own.
Congrats Ginger! Welcome.

If I may make a suggestion re: the jerkness of UPS, perhaps get a foldable hand truck? It can really help with the stairs (especially if you get one with large wheels! Plus it totally helps with moving dolls around. (maybe you already have one?)

https://www.amazon.com/Capacity-Portabl ... 154&sr=8-3

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Soft wrote: ↑Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:14 pm After a long wait, my girl finally got delivered today. I'll share some experiences, thoughts and impressions here, but I'm not going to make this tread into a detailed review. Also, I don't even have a name for my doll yet, and she ain't ready for getting her pictures taken. So it is too soon for an Eye Candy thread.

The UPS guy delivered the box in front of the apartment building - which presented me with the challenge of getting her up a few sets of stairs somehow. I started by carrying the whole damn thing for a few meters, but quickly realized that was not the way. So I put the box down and started sliding/pushing it up the stairs. During the carrying in the hallway downstairs, I must have used my back too much, as it started to hurt. Later on, I started pushing using the side of my knee, which worked better. Eventually, I managed to get the box in my apartment. My girl was finally home now. :)

The contents of the box turned out to be in perfect condition. Irontech did a great job of protecting the fragile parts of the doll. The sleeping bag is awesome! Although I didn't go crazy on accessories, I found quite a few nice little extra items, such as a sexy outfit and a deck of cards.

It struck me how cold my doll was after I opened the box and unzipped the sleeping bag. I suppose she must have been stored in an unheated warehouse or something. It took several hours for the skin to not feel like soft ice anymore.

Right now, my doll is still lying headless in the box. My back needs to recover before I feel confident enough to lift her. :( But I'm happy she made it to my home.

Here's a picture of a fancy pair of shoes and glasses, included by Irontech for free. :razz:

Congrats Soft! Do you mind giving us a review of the quality of the Irontech TPE? (especially if you have other dolls, how does their TPE compare?)

Thanks for considering! :) enjoy!

Soft
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Soft »

Ginger wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 am Congratulations on your beautiful Jasmine. Ups are jerks I hope they don't leave my box at the bottom stairs of my front porch because I'm only a 116 pound girl lol it would probably be pretty hard to get her up the stairs on my own.
Thank you. Hopefully you'll have more luck than I had.
magnussam wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 am Congrats Soft! Do you mind giving us a review of the quality of the Irontech TPE? (especially if you have other dolls, how does their TPE compare?)

Thanks for considering! :) enjoy!
Thanks. This is my first and only doll, so it's hard to say. But so far I have no complaints about the material.

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lilhummingbird1105 »

Looks great!

INFORMATIONS