www.rosemarydoll.com

Ordered Zelex 160cm J -cup Silicone Sex Doll – Julie Yeates

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ordered Zelex 160cm J -cup Silicone Sex Doll – Julie Yeates

Post by Moatie »

testing

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Continuing my update on the 160J....

Of course, one of the most important facets of the SLE 160J doll is the head/face itself. I have to say that the head I received, after adding a great wig of my color preference, and costume jewelry, was again outstanding. And if you can manipulate your eyes and the J model’s eyes to make it look like the J model head is staring into your eyes, WOW! That meeting of eyes is a bit disturbing but in a good way. I have the 204 head I believe. Also I would recommend bob or short wigs. The long hair drove me nuts always catching on things, etc., especially when laying down. I’m sure some folks on TDF can help with minimizing this problem, but for new users like me, I was very grateful to have short wigs!
PXL_20240207_033401335.jpg
PXL_20240207_033401335.jpg (929.04 KiB) Viewed 742 times
PXL_20240101_192747013.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240101_192747013.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg (981.15 KiB) Viewed 740 times
PXL_20240102_215029176.jpg
PXL_20240102_215029176.jpg (722.4 KiB) Viewed 740 times

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Here comes more information on my new 160J Doll from Zelex...

A good video to show the breasts on inspection... [video_vimeo]https://photos.app.goo.gl/TDzScjhR7c5P4Qqs7[/video_vimeo]

At first inspection, the breasts were exceptionally realistic and lively to the touch. Just as we had hoped (see video at bottom of post). The buttocks area was soft and realistic, as was the entire body. Just, dam, it was so well done I was shocked. The muscle outline, bulges, curves - everything was exceptionally realistic. As I first I ordered the J model (the day it shipped), I regretted it and wanted to change it to the K model – I was afraid the J model would be too big and ridiculously curvy. I was totally wrong. These dolls, to me, look much bigger in photographs than they are in real life in my opinion. As we were pulling the J model out of the box, I kept thinking, “dang, this doll is small!” I had read threads on TDF suggesting that the hips of the J doll were almost 24 inches wide (and that really worried me as too big), but in reality, they are 17 inches per our measurement. So, for those out there that may think the J model is too big for them, I urge you to rethink that. My buddy recently bought the Zelex SLE T model and it was really small compared to how it looks in pictures in my opinion. Look at how real the fingers look in the fourth picture down below!
PXL_20240101_194710200.jpg
PXL_20240101_194710200.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 733 times
PXL_20240101_212958950.jpg
PXL_20240101_212958950.jpg (1008.54 KiB) Viewed 733 times
PXL_20240101_233436734.jpg
PXL_20240101_233436734.jpg (550.91 KiB) Viewed 733 times
PXL_20240102_224959606.jpg
PXL_20240102_224959606.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 733 times
Notice in the video how the breasts move as I walk around in my camper.

[video_vimeo]https://photos.app.goo.gl/wKYPJpyx8JbR11oBA[/video_vimeo]

More to come in the next post....

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

And continuing on about the new Zelex 160J....

When we first unpackaged the J model, then added the head with the supplied wig, I was very very disappointed with the doll. I just didn’t like the “look” of the doll. Then, I replaced the wig with a black wig, and “DANG!” the J model was then perfect and outstanding! Funny how changing a wig can made that much of a difference in a person’s perception of a doll. For me, comparing the two pictures below, I hated the blond and just really enjoy the brunette look.
PXL_20240102_215029176.jpg
PXL_20240102_215029176.jpg (722.4 KiB) Viewed 729 times
PXL_20240101_191639071.jpg
PXL_20240101_191639071.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 729 times
Before buying the J model, I was very concerned about the weight of the doll that I purchased. Given that the J model was heavier than the other Zelex SLE models, I could have been making the mistake of buying a doll that was too heavy for me to move, manipulate and store. That was not the case – at over 60 years of age, I was able to use leverage and brains to easily move and manipulate the J model wherever I needed it with a minimum of strain. Don’t get me wrong, these dolls are heavy, so be ready to take lifting them seriously – think about how you’ll use leverage to save your body prior to moving them!
IMG_20240101_193301.jpg
IMG_20240101_193301.jpg (185.23 KiB) Viewed 729 times

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

And here's more info on my new Zelex 160J...

Accessorizing: Before my 160J arrived, I did spend a good amount of time ordering inexpensive accessories for the doll - mostly through eBay: Lingerie, stiletto shoes, perfume, costume jewelry, talcum powder, S hook, wigs, etc. Note that the stiletto shoes, necklace, stockings/garter combination, talcum powder and perfume were incredibly important in my attraction and realistic interpretation and feel of the J model. The smell of the perfume is extraordinary when associated with a J model - don't overlook that. The look and feel of the lingerie, shoes and costume jewelry made the J model even more outstanding. Take your time, spend $100 prior to receiving your doll, and buy the accessories – the investment is worth its’ weight in gold IMO.
PXL_20240207_033401335.jpg
PXL_20240207_033401335.jpg (929.04 KiB) Viewed 724 times
PXL_20240207_034953193.jpg
PXL_20240207_034953193.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 724 times
PXL_20240207_222620040.jpg
PXL_20240207_222620040.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 724 times
PXL_20240207_223539783.jpg
PXL_20240207_223539783.jpg (951.46 KiB) Viewed 724 times
Last is storage of the doll - I cannot have this doll out in the open at my home and must store it off-site. Therefore I need to move it each time I would like to spend time with it. After moving it a couple of times, I've realized that the box that the doll came in just isn't going to make it very much longer. So, I ended up fabricating my own box out of wood and some small fixtures. There are a couple of videos and photos below on how I've done that. The doll is expensive and an unreal work of quality craftsmanship, so I do want to take care of it. Therefore, I bit the bullet and decided to build my own wooden box for the 160J while reusing the internal foam packaging (the foam packaging is exceptionally manufactured and useful). Find the pictures and videos below:

[video_vimeo]https://photos.app.goo.gl/moB1eZ8tuf4psyth9[/video_vimeo][video_vimeo]https://photos.app.goo.gl/utepDqn4bnKc9Wjr5[/video_vimeo]

Looking forward to any questions folks may have.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Seabreeze2112 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:45 pm
Moatie wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:47 pm How do we post images? I've tried google and imgur uploaded image URL's here surrounded by [img] and [slashimg]? Thanks in advance for anyone that can assist!
I just received a 172E SLE and can't be happier. Mine came in about ten days total from China. Seems it got held up in customs for a while, but arrived quickly nonetheless. I believe all the Chinese doll manufacturers send stock to the US that is then housed in a warehouse. The various vendors then advertise the products as "In Stock" and simply drop ship the product from the US warehouse. The new SLE line is just too hot to keep in stock state side.
Below the Post button is an attachment button to add pictures
How do you like your 172E? Like what are your favorite and least favorite elements of it?

AmRevenitIar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AmRevenitIar »

Photos and videos are down now :( Can you please upload them somewhere?

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

AmRevenitIar wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:41 pm Photos and videos are down now :( Can you please upload them somewhere?
Are both the photos and videos down or just the videos? I'm finding it's such a pain the arse to share videos that are stored on other environments... But the photos should be showing, correct?

AmRevenitIar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AmRevenitIar »

Moatie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:59 pm
AmRevenitIar wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:41 pm Photos and videos are down now :( Can you please upload them somewhere?
Are both the photos and videos down or just the videos? I'm finding it's such a pain the arse to share videos that are stored on other environments... But the photos should be showing, correct?
Yes, the photos posted here on the forum are gorgeous and they are working. But everything on Google Photos is missing. You can upload the mp4s here directly.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Really great review and lovely sexy doll
Thanks for posting
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

[/quote]

How do you like your 172E? Like what are your favorite and least favorite elements of it?
[/quote]
I like how the SLE material texture is almost as true as real skin. I like how her private area feels as good as the real thing. Maybe even better/ more intense because I can concentrate on myself with the doll and not have to worry about pleasing a partner. There is no one to screw up the rhythm or say " that hurts" or " I'm getting tired " or whatever..
Also the face , hair and body are beautiful, my ideal perfection anyway..Like a young early 20s model perfect... At 45 yrs old.. I'm not getting any of that anymore in real life unless I win lotto.
My dislike is the SLE mater develops static and lint , hair and fuzz from my faux wool lined blanket love to stick to her from the static. I can pick it off and flick it away and it will just fly right back onto her

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Such an awesome doll. Killer looks as a brunette and her body has such nice features. Love the garter stockings!! Where are they from?

BigFrank666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BigFrank666 »

I'm glad you finally received your doll and are happy with it, however, the original concerns you brought up concerning vendors advertising dolls as "IN STOCK - US" and not actually being shipped from an actual US warehouse, is misleading as hell.

Rosemary Doll and other "TDF Approved Vendors" should be held to a higher level of accountability and transparency. They get massive exposure here and to mislead their customers should not be acceptable.

Making excuses like "Our shipping information is found...blah blah, blah" hidden away somewhere on their site doesn't fly with me. As doll buyers, our eyes are bloodshot and suffer from screen fatigue because we scour multiple websites, viewing and comparing an endless list of doll brands, models, features and comparing prices. (Not to mention a daily barrage of emails if we signed up or created an account with a vendor). In your case (and mine as I have recently ordered a supposed "US - IN STOCK Zelex SLE 172cm doll") we were attracted to the "IN STOCK" claim of faster shipping, very fast in fact with some sites stating delivery will be made between 5 to 7 days!

I understand that the doll that I ordered (Zelex SLE 172cm) is a "hot seller" but if it is in fact NOT currently sitting in a shipping box in a warehouse on US soil, there should be a CLEAR statement on that doll's listing as "OUT OF STOCK IN US. DOLL WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM ZELEX'S WAREHOUSE. DELIVERY TIME TO US IS APPROXIMATELY 14 TO 17 DAYS (example)". No scouring the vendpor's website for their "terms, conditions, policies, etc.". I see many Vendors who will list a doll from their US Stock as "Sold Out" when it's no longer physically in stock, so clearly adding the info I suggest above isn't asking too much.

It's a simple "Bait & Switch" being covered up by reassuring emails of, "Dear, please be patient" or "You need to understand our policy,".. Nonsense. Dolls are a major purchase for most of us. Yes, we can be impatient pains in the ass, too. BUT to be a "TDF APPROVED VENDOR" should mean that we can trust what they advertise and to keep that "approval" they should be held to a higher standard. They say "IN STOCK - US", take our money, then give us explanations and excuses after the fact. I can wait a month or more for my doll as long as I know that's what I signed up for. I realize production issues, customs, etc. can cause delays, but there are NO such problems if a doll is already "in country and ready to ship".

Knowingly advertising misleading shipping times is unacceptable. Period. No "TDF Approved Vendor" should be allowed to operate in this way. In my case, I had several "approved vendors to choose from, all about the exact same price, so I chose the one that promised "supposedly" faster delivery as my deciding factor. If all vendors are the same in this regard, then they should ALL have their "TDF Approval status" reviewed in my opinion. End of rant.

AmRevenitIar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AmRevenitIar »

Sorry for writing again but I hope that you still have the original videos :) Maybe you can reupload them sometime

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

bentone wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:07 pm Such an awesome doll. Killer looks as a brunette and her body has such nice features. Love the garter stockings!! Where are they from?
That would be eBay. eBay has an expansive stock of these for super super cheap. And costume jewelry as well.

INFORMATIONS