reallovesexdolls.com

Questions Regarding Possible Order

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
TCW_Chad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Questions Regarding Possible Order

Post by TCW_Chad »

Hey y'all,

Before I make the purchase, I had some questions regarding an order I have in my cart on the site. Firstly, at checkout I saw the option for standing (boltless) feet but in the customization section I could only select the option with bolts. This is on a WM Doll. If I put in the special instructions section that I want the boltless feet is that still a possibility? I ran into the same thing with the 2.0 mouth option. Secondly, WM Doll being a Chinese company, would the voice option be in Chinese? If so, can you change the language? Thirdly, on WM Doll's official site they offer breathing functions and body-heating, I was wondering why those aren't options on RLSD because I'd prefer them as well if possible. Lastly, do y'all allow pick-up instead of delivery? I live near the Austin location.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Questions Regarding Possible Order

Post by toddjy »

Boltless standing feet are only available on silicone dolls. They put a harder plastic on the soles. TPE can't do that. If you're looking at WM, it's most likely TPE, since they mostly sell silicone as Angel Kiss.

I'm guessing Real Love Sex Dolls has heard nothing good about breathing and body heating, so aren't bothering with those options, so they don't have to listen to customers complain when they inevitably fail.

Since most dealers are drop-shippers, they probably work out of their home, so it's doubtful if they will allow pick up. Any address with a suite is probably a private mail box.

TCW_Chad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TCW_Chad »

toddjy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:02 pm Boltless standing feet are only available on silicone dolls. They put a harder plastic on the soles. TPE can't do that. If you're looking at WM, it's most likely TPE, since they mostly sell silicone as Angel Kiss.

I'm guessing Real Love Sex Dolls has heard nothing good about breathing and body heating, so aren't bothering with those options, so they don't have to listen to customers complain when they inevitably fail.

Since most dealers are drop-shippers, they probably work out of their home, so it's doubtful if they will allow pick up. Any address with a suite is probably a private mail box.
Hey man,

Thanks for the reply it was actually a big help. RLSD responded to me directly, they used to allow pickup but their facility isn't open to the public anymore. Definitely understandable. I did some digging on my own and you're right, the breathing function is still very primitive and sounds like a machine. Kind of similar to the noise a fish tank makes. I didn't find much on the body heating other than you have to opt for the less flexible skeletons for it to work otherwise the wiring can be damaged. I'd also be concerned it may be a fire hazard. I wouldn't risk selling those functions either, just sounds like a liability. As for the skin type, I had heard the same thing regarding silicone being the only option for the standing boltless, however WM Doll offers S-TPE which from what I understand is a hybrid of the two skin types. Either way, it would seem the standing boltless still is incompatible. Not a worry, nothings perfect and ya can't get everything ya want.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

toddjy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:02 pm Boltless standing feet are only available on silicone dolls. They put a harder plastic on the soles. TPE can't do that. If you're looking at WM, it's most likely TPE, since they mostly sell silicone as Angel Kiss.

Sorry, but your replies are completely wrong toddjy. Let us clear up these incorrect statements:

1. We DO offer Boltless Standing Feet on TPE Dolls, and they are still soft. You can learn more about there here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/feet-boltless-standing/. or in the post we made about it.

2. We offer breathing and body heat on all dolls eligible for them. Both are very nice options and our customers enjoy them.

3. We are not a drop-shipper working out of our home. We've had a shop in Austin Texas for the past 10 years. Where we manufacture our own line of accessories, house a large selection of in-stock manufacturer accessories, have in-stock dolls, in-stock heads, clothing, wigs, etc etc. We also have our own line of dolls and heads we have designed, and we do photography here as well.

:glou:
RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

TCW_Chad wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm
Hey man,

Thanks for the reply it was actually a big help. RLSD responded to me directly, they used to allow pickup but their facility isn't open to the public anymore. Definitely understandable. I did some digging on my own and you're right, the breathing function is still very primitive and sounds like a machine. Kind of similar to the noise a fish tank makes. I didn't find much on the body heating other than you have to opt for the less flexible skeletons for it to work otherwise the wiring can be damaged. I'd also be concerned it may be a fire hazard. I wouldn't risk selling those functions either, just sounds like a liability. As for the skin type, I had heard the same thing regarding silicone being the only option for the standing boltless, however WM Doll offers S-TPE which from what I understand is a hybrid of the two skin types. Either way, it would seem the standing boltless still is incompatible. Not a worry, nothings perfect and ya can't get everything ya want.
Hi TCW_Chad! The breathing function has been improved and it's fairly whisper quiet now, it's quite nice. Here is information on the Body Heat function: https://reallovesexdolls.com/body-heat/
Body heat is also nice, it's been around many years, and has never caused a fire that we are aware of. Yes, both of those options require Fixed Shoulders, but all the rest of the joints would still be EVO.
As explained in our reply to toddjy, we have offered Boltess Standing Feet since 2022 and customers have loved it, it's exclusive to RLSD. There shouldn't be any doll you will not find it on, so please contact us at CustomerCare@rlsdlp.com and we are happy to check into it for you! You can find information on WM Doll customization options here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/discover-y ... s-wm-doll/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

TCW_Chad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TCW_Chad »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:57 pm
TCW_Chad wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm
Hey man,

Hi TCW_Chad! The breathing function has been improved and it's fairly whisper quiet now, it's quite nice. Here is information on the Body Heat function: https://reallovesexdolls.com/body-heat/
Body heat is also nice, it's been around many years, and has never caused a fire that we are aware of. Yes, both of those options require Fixed Shoulders, but all the rest of the joints would still be EVO.
As explained in our reply to toddjy, we have offered Boltess Standing Feet since 2022 and customers have loved it, it's exclusive to RLSD. There shouldn't be any doll you will not find it on, so please contact us at CustomerCare@rlsdlp.com and we are happy to check into it for you! You can find information on WM Doll customization options here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/discover-y ... s-wm-doll/

Thanks for clearing everything up! I still haven't made a purchase so I'm glad I waited and saw this. Massive help.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This heating function is a marvelous idea. Any ideas how long it may last before it doesn't heat anymore?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

ColColt wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:00 pm
This heating function is a marvelous idea. Any ideas how long it may last before it doesn't heat anymore?
Do you mean how long does the heat last, once heated? If so, it's about 4 hours.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Do you mean how long does the heat last, once heated? If so, it's about 4 hours.
No, I meant how long will the electronics last until they won't work anymore. Maybe no one knows for sure about that yet.

INFORMATIONS