Starpery.com

Turning fixed vagina to removable?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
MourningWood

Turning fixed vagina to removable?

Post by MourningWood »

I was wondering if anyone figured out a clean way to turn a fixed vagina into a removable one that’s not chopping away with scissors? Bought a doll, fixed hole is in pretty rough shape. Have a bunch of removable inserts around figure I’d give it a go.

Thinking some sort of sharp metal tube, almost like a long sharp cookie cutter. Maybe I could rotate it on the area I’d like and take out a core sample? I don’t think a hole saw would work, would bind up with the TPE. Another alternative is using heat, would require lots of ventilation but it could melt a core sample out of the TPE.

Ideas?

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Turning fixed vagina to removable?

Post by Synthian »

MourningWood wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:34 am I was wondering if anyone figured out a clean way to turn a fixed vagina into a removable one that’s not chopping away with scissors? Bought a doll, fixed hole is in pretty rough shape. Have a bunch of removable inserts around figure I’d give it a go.

Thinking some sort of sharp metal tube, almost like a long sharp cookie cutter. Maybe I could rotate it on the area I’d like and take out a core sample? I don’t think a hole saw would work, would bind up with the TPE. Another alternative is using heat, would require lots of ventilation but it could melt a core sample out of the TPE.

Ideas?
What kind of doll? I got an in stock, inexpensive SYDoll on amazon that I thought was fixed and it was actually removable! It was just stuck in there really good.
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS