betterlovedoll.com

Restricted in interactions with forum

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Anfaenger_x
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Restricted in interactions with forum

Post by Anfaenger_x »

I was contacted a week ago because there is a account I created almost a year ago to look around the forum. After that I created this account, also because I forgot about the look around account as quickly as I made and used it. It was just an account to find out some things about sex dolls, because I was looking at some of the brands.

I wrote an email and clarified the situation, but nothing has happened since. I have pre-shipment pictures and videos that I would like to share, but unfortunately this is not possible because my permissions with the forum are still restricted.

I'm just trying to make some moderator aware of my situation with this post, because that will only visible for them.

Kind regards,
Anfaenger

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Restricted in interactions with forum

Post by jiayi »

Hi Anfaenger_x,
Your old account has been deactivated.
You are free to post.
You will still need 5 approved posts before you can pm, attach pictures and start a Marketplace Sale.
Apologies for the delay. We are all volunteers here on staff.

INFORMATIONS