www.wmdolls.com

Looking for doll 200 or less San Diego

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Focuzzzz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Looking for doll 200 or less San Diego

Post by Focuzzzz »

I am looking for a doll in decent condition (no mold) around the San Diego area for $200 or less. I am willing to drive ~1hr to pick up if needed. Unfortunately can’t do shipping because of my tight budget. If you have an old doll you want to get rid of pm me.

Rugbug61

Re: Looking for doll 200 or less San Diego

Post by Rugbug61 »

Look throughly at Items For Sale ads there was a doll for sale around that price I just don’t recall who or where it was located! Good luck
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

tacodog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tacodog »

I have a Silicone Aotume 145 B cup anime doll if you're interested in picking it up for $200. Central coast of california. I'm willing to drive to meet you part of the way there depending on distance. Purchased from myrobotdoll in October 2022. Good condition, clean, no stains. Fingers have a few tears. Comes with a flight case for discreet storage. PM me for me details (options I purchased it with) and pics.

Focuzzzz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Focuzzzz »

Bump

Focuzzzz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Focuzzzz »

Still looking I don’t mind damage as long as the doll is clean (no mold). I am open to torsos as well. Pm me

Focuzzzz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Focuzzzz »

Bump

INFORMATIONS