www.6yedollglobal.com/

Help me out 153 D Amor vs 138 E.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Help me out 153 D Amor vs 138 E.

Post by Crotcher »

Hello, I have been lurking here for a long time. This place immensely helped me regarding my 161E purchase from a German Vendor. It was an in-stock model and judging by how the tpe was all sticking to each other, it must have been laying there for a long time, the price was low, and despite poor LHP placement and weight, I had my fun until I changed my mind and got rid of the doll.

Now two years later. I'm looking into a new, lighter one.

Amor 153D or
138 F I love her tummy, but she looks too small.

If possible, I'd like to have the N19 head.

Does anyone have some pictures to share?

I'm in direct contact with 6ye, and they told me that turn around time is five days, plus another 5 to ship to Germany, is this a realistic estimate?

goodfruits

Re: Help me out 153 D Amor vs 138 E.

Post by goodfruits »

138 is small.

Torso length is short, can’t kiss and have sex at the same time. And legs are short. Beautiful sculpture, but it’s 80% scale of a full sized adult. I regret getting it. Pictures can fool you. Unless you want a short doll, don’t get it. I wanted a realistic milfy doll, and The 138 looks like that visually just shrunk.

Go with a bigger doll.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Search my main thread for "Kira".

Unless you like reaaaaaaaaallly short chicks go with the 153. Honestly I don't even think she was a full 153cm. Short but such a sweet ass. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

Thank you both for your clarification.
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

goodfruits wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:39 am 138 is small.

Torso length is short, can’t kiss and have sex at the same time. And legs are short. Beautiful sculpture, but it’s 80% scale of a full sized adult. I regret getting it. Pictures can fool you. Unless you want a short doll, don’t get it. I wanted a realistic milfy doll, and The 138 looks like that visually just shrunk.

Go with a bigger doll.

i am after spending more time with my doll, i take back what i said, it is a lovely doll, and kissing is possible. but it is not very tall.

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

goodfruits wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:37 am
goodfruits wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:39 am 138 is small.

Go with a bigger doll.

i am after spending more time with my doll, i take back what i said, it is a lovely doll, and kissing is possible. but it is not very tall.
Interesting, could you please share more of your experience with her. How she is to handle, lhp, and what about her clothing.
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

The 6ye 153D is an amor doll

Which makes LHP… well perfect

Link to Zina’s album https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11405
Master of Puppets...

frankble

Post by frankble »

I couldn't agree more

Calypsode
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Calypsode »

How flexible are 6YE dolls? Can you get them into a position that resembles "Balasana" yoga position? Knees to chest, hips to butt?

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

Dees luver wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:30 am The 6ye 153D is an amor doll

Which makes LHP… well perfect

Link to Zina’s album https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11405
Juicy!

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

Hmm according to the LHP master list, the Amor models have correct LHP too. I did go around their website but the dolls were out of my budget.
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

6ye is a great brand, well I have one and she’s pretty great! I think the time frame is iffy but who knows maybe in stock can be that quick. Just so you’re not bouncing off the walls waiting for your girl I would figure on more time, my last custom took like 30 days. Just my 2¢.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS