www.wmdolls.com

WM 108cm L cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM 108cm L cup

Post by P3T3flytese »

B-Jamin816 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:04 pm Questions I did have about this doll in particular things like weight of her, how much "experience" have you had with your doll, I see you have posed your doll very beautifully and so natural looking as well I may be asking for pointers.
Sure, I'll be glad to help with answering any questions on posing, but you'll be glad to know since she's so small posing her is no problem at all.
(Just never force joints when posing any doll, and always bend holding a limb firm, so if you bend her knee, hold one leg firm just below it and push down or up. If you have shrugging shoulders, first raise her arm up, pointing forward, then push it to the side and then push up or down.)
Oh, and I don't know how yours will be, but mind came with rather loose joints, especially the knees, so be careful posing her upright so she doesn't fall over. :)

As for the "Experience" with her.
Well, I did have a little fun with her on day three, when she was all cleaned up from her journey and boy...it was a blast. She's rather heavy though, 20 kilos might not seem much, but it's all concentrated in a stocky plump buxom body and she doesn't come with handles like the ammo crates I lug around. XD
But yeah, you can lift her up, place her anywhere whilst indulging in "carnal activities", all sorts of more athletic poses. ;)
As for just cuddling, boy she's perfect for that. I tried it a few times. ;)
B-Jamin816 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:04 pm But back on the head subject in hindsight I kinda wish I would have gotten the second head with the eyes open
Hey, you can always buy her another head! ;)

Oh, and congrats on getting yourself the 108L buxom short stack.
And please, when she arrives let me know, I'd love to see pictures.
Btw, I hope you have checked around here on TDF and have seen the pics of other 108L owners. :)

Nintrovert47 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:13 pm Wow they did it 😳
Oh yes, I did it. For me it's no longer a fantasy, but a reality now. ;)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM 108cm L cup

Post by B-Jamin816 »

P3T3flytese wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:28 pm
B-Jamin816 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:04 pm But back on the head subject in hindsight I kinda wish I would have gotten the second head with the eyes open
Hey, you can always buy her another head! ;)

Oh, and congrats on getting yourself the 108L buxom short stack.
And please, when she arrives let me know, I'd love to see pictures.
Btw, I hope you have checked around here on TDF and have seen the pics of other 108L owners. :)
Yes I will be happy to share pictures once she has arrived. I custom ordered her I want to say back on the 28th of Feb. So hopefully next week I should see some factory pictures soon. As far as clothing because I had some ideas but didn't know what size of clothes would fit her best. Idea's I had were having her wear just like a baggy snuggle shirt or a cute tank top that fits nicely. I also chose the boltless foot design because I don't feel I will have her standing much, more so sitting or lying down.

INFORMATIONS