www.yourdoll.com

Dress brand?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Dress brand?

Post by centurion80 »

Does anyone know the brand and type of dress this doll is wearing? I have been looking, but no luck yet. Thanks for any information.
Attachments
AK2-165-Head-LS59-Angel-Kiss-5.jpg
AK2-165-Head-LS59-Angel-Kiss-5.jpg (122.7 KiB) Viewed 287 times
AK2-165-Head-LS59-Angel-Kiss-10.jpg
AK2-165-Head-LS59-Angel-Kiss-10.jpg (126.74 KiB) Viewed 287 times

Starquake

Re: Dress brand?

Post by Starquake »

Looks like a strappy bodycon dress and a sheer long sleeved top underneath, to me.

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

Starquake wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:18 pm Looks like a strappy bodycon dress and a sheer long sleeved top underneath, to me.
I'll second that and I have items from AliExpress that achieve that would achieve that effect... never thought about combining them though. Thanks for the idea, centurion80!

See Through Bikini Cover Up
Beach-Dress_Black.jpg (434.76 KiB) Viewed 210 times

Glossy Bodycon Pencil Dress
Strapless-Mini_Spandex-Blue.jpg (252.05 KiB) Viewed 210 times

Edit: That particular store doesn't seem to have the blue anymore, but I'm sure it's available elsewhere on AliExpress.

Edit 2: I've purchased this in red and they've got it in blue too: See Through Bodycon Sexy Tight Pencil Cute Dress

If the links get removed, PM me and I'll send them to you.

Cecilphan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cecilphan »

Be careful with cheap black sheer. I stained my doll pretty bad with something like that.

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

Cecilphan wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:36 am Be careful with cheap black sheer. I stained my doll pretty bad with something like that.
I'd expand that to being careful about ANYTHING low in price. They've cut corners to get there.

In both these products cases, I'd say inexpensive. There's a difference and I wouldn't have given a product link if I hadn't already vetted the product on my girl. That said, just because one batch of product is okay doesn't mean another one will be. Caveat emptor.

With anything dark, dress up, have your fun, then change into something you know is safe... or find a body stocking you like and have that underneath to protect your doll.

INFORMATIONS