Plans for 2024

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Plans for 2024

Post by mholmes »

Tiddy shop continues to bring innovation and super sex products to the market. I’m wondering if you’d share any new items planned for 2024?

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Plans for 2024

Post by Booty Hunger »

I know they have a few things planned, like a full doll that you can put together in pieces (like the hips and torso). I’d really like to see a doll with a partial skeleton: thigh bones (no pelvis) and a spine, that way the butt stays as jiggly as possible but you’d be able to arch the back and prop the butt up for proper doggy. A doll from the knees to elbows would be perfect for doggy or reverse cowgirl. Another thing (a game changer) would be adding mechanics, like an electric motor that could articulate the doll and make it seem more alive (even a slight rocking motion would be amazing), but I’m not sure how’d that work. Someday in the future we’ll have dolls that are completely hands free, and I can’t wait, the question is who will get us there and when?

mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mholmes »

Thanks for that update Booty Hunger. The piece model will be interesting.

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

I'd love a bottom half doll personally. From the navel down to the feet. I have a half doll like this from another company and the butt is actually also filled with some sort of gel! But she is very petite. So I would love to see TS' take on a similar product. (Having posable legs and feet adds a lot to the immersion for me.)

There actually was a sample of a product like this that TS sold to a user on here not too long ago. Don't remember which post it was unfortunately but it did look very nice and what you would expect - it looked like a Jenna hip with full legs basically. I'd be fine if it wasn't even that big, but I'm hoping when/if TS does produce half/full dolls that there are different sizing options. Much like they have with their mini torso doll product. I'm optimisticly suspicious that this is already part of their plan lol

Flyfreeflexin69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Flyfreeflexin69 »

What are your thoughts about making a larger version of the mini torso doll, about the same size as the Jenna (50lbs)? I’m thinking it would have both the wobbles tiddies and the big Jenna ass shape filled with gel and the torso and body could be a semi rigid foam. I’d imagine it would be the best of both worlds. Something like this
Attachments
IMG_0218.jpeg
IMG_0218.jpeg (80.96 KiB) Viewed 497 times

DA926640
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DA926640 »

the madame needs a removable sleeve/tunnel

all hip tunnels are way too stimulating to me and of course impossible to clean

idk how this is not standard with all hip toys. It's just a breeding ground for bacteria when you can't really clean those deep cavities.

suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by suferfox4444 »

Jellojiggles 35lb tiddys (here's hoping!!)

INFORMATIONS