www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Jugo

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by Jugo »

I agree with DocWen and GrimmHorizon, legs are far too long, tummy too muscular and waist too narrow for this type of doll. I also think the shoulders are too narrow. Make it 160-165.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Tmmail wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:02 pm
Jugo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 am Please Tayu, no fat dolls. We want them like this

One like this, about 152-160 cm with a healthy athletic build would be absolutely sweet!
I recently found out that this picture is AI generated. I guess that figures, real women don't look this good, perhaps Tayu could make her real?

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

if the idea is a thicc and chubby type build, i cant help but feel this body falls abit short of my expectations in that

i have been craving a thicker chubby type doll for many years and had hope in tayu offering atleast one option, none the less i will add my feedback

first off, the torso length and leg length is off, the torso must be lengthened and the legs abit shorter to get a more realistic figure, while the figure looks great in a bikini or naked, fitting stuff like one peice clothing are not an option for my tayu 161cm body due to such ill fitting clothing

secondly i'd like to see the stomach area smoothed off and much more chub added to this area to remove the defined abs and exposed rib cage and make a more sexy chubby belly
the pinched waist line is also abit too exaggerated, i'd like to see her alittle wider in the waist area
a31885746f3f3306e4cb8f0a23637e1a.jpg
a31885746f3f3306e4cb8f0a23637e1a.jpg (864.9 KiB) Viewed 648 times
86be279c6e9235719ecd8ecf826880cb.jpg
86be279c6e9235719ecd8ecf826880cb.jpg (592.93 KiB) Viewed 648 times

similar to the above point, the knees and calfs could do with alot more meat too, these are offten forgotten about in the doll world, we get these thick thighs near the groin, but the quickly taper down to skinny girl legs and it looks really unnatural, please make her entire leg thick, not just the very upper thigh
7bdd80cb197277c31a7910ff269431a3.png
7bdd80cb197277c31a7910ff269431a3.png (690.54 KiB) Viewed 648 times
8f35a8908687ead129445548b8e8db1d.png
8f35a8908687ead129445548b8e8db1d.png (950.61 KiB) Viewed 648 times

the butt it honestly a big improvement, good work here, however, i would like to see the cheeks get a little larger and closer together, in a neutral standing position, a thick girls cheeks will squish together, you will not ever nearly see the base of her butt crack
sdgsge.PNG
sdgsge.PNG (2 MiB) Viewed 648 times
6cbe2d3d6d487f7dd0fa6275fc5c61df.jpg
6cbe2d3d6d487f7dd0fa6275fc5c61df.jpg (562.88 KiB) Viewed 648 times

boob sizes im honestly not fussed with too much, larger would be alittle better imo personally i would like to see a similar nipple design as the 158cm d cup (laser scanned body)

as for doll height, i would like to see 170cm with the minimum being 165cm
for weight, personally anything under 50kg is very easily managable, if people want a doll in the 20kg range, they should stick with the regular skinny tayu girls

nameless_void
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nameless_void »

claydough wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:40 am if the idea is a thicc and chubby type build, i cant help but feel this body falls abit short of my expectations in that

i have been craving a thicker chubby type doll for many years and had hope in tayu offering atleast one option, none the less i will add my feedback

first off, the torso length and leg length is off, the torso must be lengthened and the legs abit shorter to get a more realistic figure, while the figure looks great in a bikini or naked, fitting stuff like one peice clothing are not an option for my tayu 161cm body due to such ill fitting clothing

secondly i'd like to see the stomach area smoothed off and much more chub added to this area to remove the defined abs and exposed rib cage and make a more sexy chubby belly
the pinched waist line is also abit too exaggerated, i'd like to see her alittle wider in the waist area
a31885746f3f3306e4cb8f0a23637e1a.jpg
86be279c6e9235719ecd8ecf826880cb.jpg

similar to the above point, the knees and calfs could do with alot more meat too, these are offten forgotten about in the doll world, we get these thick thighs near the groin, but the quickly taper down to skinny girl legs and it looks really unnatural, please make her entire leg thick, not just the very upper thigh
7bdd80cb197277c31a7910ff269431a3.png
8f35a8908687ead129445548b8e8db1d.png

the butt it honestly a big improvement, good work here, however, i would like to see the cheeks get a little larger and closer together, in a neutral standing position, a thick girls cheeks will squish together, you will not ever nearly see the base of her butt crack
sdgsge.PNG
6cbe2d3d6d487f7dd0fa6275fc5c61df.jpg

boob sizes im honestly not fussed with too much, larger would be alittle better imo personally i would like to see a similar nipple design as the 158cm d cup (laser scanned body)

as for doll height, i would like to see 170cm with the minimum being 165cm
for weight, personally anything under 50kg is very easily managable, if people want a doll in the 20kg range, they should stick with the regular skinny tayu girls
These examples are perfect, very sexy. But it's obviously going to add a lot to the weight of the doll. I don't really know of any doll manufacturers that are making a body type like this and I have to wonder if it's just too hard to make a manageable weight.

We all have different tastes obviously but the 3D mockup looks like an alien to me (not my thing personally lol). The legs are about a third too long for the body and the weight distribution is really weird and bottom heavy. I do like that Tayu are finally designing a doll with a big ass though. I hope they keep that part if nothing else!

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am Dear TDF members,

We're excited to share with you a sneak peek of an
Kind regards,

Emma
Ive read TAYU is one of the hot brands around.
regarding the prototype pic, question

seems proportions are a bit funny somewhere but Im unable to pin point exactly where

Legs are too long, but its true tall women have long legs, however when a woman is tall her chest (distance from neck to breast is longer too) dont know... seems long legs in a normal torso, small details. I suppose you will offer normal height too of about 165... but then legs cant be too long with respect of body
Attachments
IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4738.jpeg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 630 times
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

Babel99 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:12 pm YES!!! Your work is awesome on this. From my perspective, it is exactly what she needs. But again, I would tell Tayu to design the belly as they usually do. They are quite good at it. I would forget about these abs ...
Thank you!
It was a bit of work, but I'm fairly happy with the outcome. I hope Tayu will be able to get more good quality suggestions from the members.
I'm glad that Tayu is actively seeking feedback from the community. It's things like this that - in my opinion - make Tayu the best manufacturer.
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

Commish

Post by Commish »

claydough wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:40 am if the idea is a thicc and chubby type build, i cant help but feel this body falls abit short of my expectations in that
They never said that is the idea. The demand for the photos of the girls you showed is so small and niche it wouldn't make sense to design a doll like that. Sure, it would be nice as an option for some but from a business stance it would be a loss. I think their goal is to make a more voluptuous doll (wider hips, bigger butt, more curves) to add some diversity to their current lineup. Pretty sure the goal isn't girls with chubby bellies.

donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donjuanx »

I know most people want smaller dolls that are easier to throw around, but can you possibly try offering one "tall supermodel" doll in your line-up? Taller than 170cm - think 175cm+. But make the body look exactly like the 158C+ (with a nice ass and a super-skinny, lean torso), just stretched out to 175cm+.
Attachments
katherine-webb-in-bikini-at-encore-beach-club-pool-in-vegas-2072118142-1531224247.jpg
katherine-webb-in-bikini-at-encore-beach-club-pool-in-vegas-2072118142-1531224247.jpg (327.86 KiB) Viewed 530 times
634.KatherineWebb.mh.010813-2466907846.jpg
634.KatherineWebb.mh.010813-2466907846.jpg (160.02 KiB) Viewed 530 times

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

Commish wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:29 am
They never said that is the idea. The demand for the photos of the girls you showed is so small and niche it wouldn't make sense to design a doll like that. Sure, it would be nice as an option for some but from a business stance it would be a loss. I think their goal is to make a more voluptuous doll (wider hips, bigger butt, more curves) to add some diversity to their current lineup. Pretty sure the goal isn't girls with chubby bellies.
their choice of words in their teaser was a 'plump' body

i would not describe a toned gym girl with abs and muscle definition as plump

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Ok the torso needs to be longer. legs a little shorter and defined all the way down to her feet. The ass looks better. Put some more form on the arms especially the elbows try to make the arms look more natural when bent. A little wider shoulders add a little in the breast area and locate them up just a little. On her frame. smooth out her tummy but give her a slight bulge like she just ate dinner.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Cameramike wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:40 pm Ok the torso needs to be longer. legs a little shorter and defined all the way down to her feet. The ass looks better. Put some more form on the arms especially the elbows try to make the arms look more natural when bent. A little wider shoulders add a little in the breast area and locate them up just a little. On her frame. smooth out her tummy but give her a slight bulge like she just ate dinner.
Totally down with the slight tummy bulge, after dinner look. Best time for a cuddle, then dessert! :wink:

Also, decreasing/softening the definition of the tummy making the the body look a bit more softer would suit the "fuller" voluptuous look you are aiming for.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

claydough wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:53 pm their choice of words in their teaser was a 'plump' body
The word 'plump' does not appear in the first post nor any page of this thread until your post. Even the title of the picture translates roughly to: New body design drawings.

The word 'plump' does not appear in the subject line of any thread on the first page of TAYU's subforum.

They describe their new body plans as: 'developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.'

Where did you see them use the word plump?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

DocWen wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:37 pm
claydough wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:53 pm their choice of words in their teaser was a 'plump' body
The word 'plump' does not appear in the first post nor any page of this thread until your post. Even the title of the picture translates roughly to: New body design drawings.

The word 'plump' does not appear in the subject line of any thread on the first page of TAYU's subforum.

They describe their new body plans as: 'developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.'

in their plans for 2024 thread
9a5e252de2c327e3b6380b08d4a66117.png
9a5e252de2c327e3b6380b08d4a66117.png (5.3 KiB) Viewed 460 times

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

claydough wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:56 pm
DocWen wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:37 pm

in their plans for 2024 thread

9a5e252de2c327e3b6380b08d4a66117.png
But... the proposed doll would be a plumper body shape.

After all, they did not say they were making a plump body. Just a plumper one. Or... uh... a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly which would be a plumper body that their other dolls.

Plumper =/= Thicc and Chubby. That's a corollary that you're creating. Not them.

But, hey, I've derailed this thread enough as I have a tendency to do. This body is not what you wanted and that's a valid criticism for sure.

Oh, wait. I see. They did say "We value your insights and invite you to share photos and detailed descriptions of your ideal western face and plump body shape." Ok. My bad. I totally missed it.

In that case, yes, you're right. This is not a plump body. Merely a plumper one.

I apologize.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

serotta

Post by serotta »

Tayu, the industry is clearly trending toward greater realism, but you seem to be running in the opposite direction. This design and your last one (158C+) are some of the least realistic I've ever seen. This doesn't seem like a sensible strategy, especially for a luxury brand at a high price point. You must be executing a broader strategy here that isn't apparent to the layperson.

The layperson would make something that appeals to about half the world, like a hot, realistic 166C at 27 kg, shoulders 39, bust 85, under bust 70, waist 62, hips 92. They would use the incredible boobs from the 158C+ and an equally good butt. You must have a good reason for bypassing designs like this and going for implausible caricatures, but it's hard to imagine what it would be.

INFORMATIONS