realsexdoll.com

Newbie from Canada - Irokebijin 90-100cm?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Newbie from Canada - Irokebijin 90-100cm?

Post by Splittie »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:11 am ...
As recommended above ElsaBabe and Irokebijin thru SexDollCanada are a few of the tried and tested. Seems these two vendors work with you to ensure the doll will pass enforcement concerns.

There are some small dolls and big dolls out there, only you can determine what works best for you and your situation.
:plaidskirt:
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am particularly heartened about you comment regarding SexDollCanada. It's this company that I was looking at in particular. I guess if I were to progress further in this, I'd contact them with this question. I take it you have never ordered from them?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Have you considered inflatables?
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Splittie wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:12 pm
Babel99 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:10 am In canada ...90 or 100 cm. Just to make sure, ask to a legitimate vendor in canada if they can be sold here. Check with SexDollCanada (a vendor here). I would be careful with that size of doll not to be tagged by the custom. I think that dolls under 130cm in canada are banned or heavily scrutinized.

Just calling heads up ... double check if they are legal or not to avoid trouble with the law.
Thank you for the warning...SexDollCanada was the company I was looking at as I'd assumed the dolls would have already been imported and have made it past the border. Is this not always the case with them?
Yes they will do it but make it clear with them that it is what you want to do. They are also super easy to deal with from what I heard.

I read a bit more after calling the heads up this morning. It seems that in Canada, all dolls under 130cm will be scrutinize so they don't look like child. So I guess that the custom agent inspecting the box will make the call. I guess that if the dolls has large breast and a woman body it would be fine.

But to be sure, i would leave the chore to sexdollcanada. I once had to deal with the canadian custom about the value of the doll written on the paperwork. Not a nice experience to talk about sex dolls over the phone with a female custom agent handling the case with the usual pissed off mood.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

ReHi Splittie,
I can understand you being on the fence as I honestly think all of us were in your spot at one time during the decision process, but the final decision is yours.
I have never regretted my decision, but am fortunate enough that I have the privacy, space, ability to move my D about, and have no pets!...lol...
But believe me, IF you did get a doll, you would be taking her outdoors long before me as that thought has never crossed my mind!

I can't say exactly when, but maybe because she is the only constant daily presence I have, at some point I just enjoyed having a beautiful sexy physical doll around when at the time she arrived, the pandemic prevented me from seeing even family.
It hasn't been lost on me that she is a doll so don't actually talk to her (no judgement if anyone does!), but she is of regular soft silicone, no particular make/model, but made for sex and I can reposition her, so I'm happy! 😁

P.S. - My office company that I'll go to bed with. 😉
Attachments
20240305_230122.jpg
20240305_230122.jpg (4.6 MiB) Viewed 231 times

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Hi Splittie,
Welcome to the forums. I've purchased all my dolls thru SDC and they've been great to deal with, at least in my experience. You can ask them anything about the dolls you're interested in and they come across as professionals. If the doll is in stock in Toronto that means it's already passed through customs so you should be fine. The shortest doll I own is a 151cm tall Starpery silicone 'Rong' model with weight reduction. She's waaaaay easier to move than my other two, and easier to move around in the sack. I was married for 32 years and my wife and I had a healthy sexual relationship, but I can honestly say I'd never experienced orgasms the way I do with my first doll, Nagisa, a TPE girl. Mind=blown. Of course, like in most things, YMMV. Dolls are great.
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Leaf85 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:28 pm Hi Splittie,
Welcome to the forums. I've purchased all my dolls thru SDC and they've been great to deal with, at least in my experience. You can ask them anything about the dolls you're interested in and they come across as professionals. If the doll is in stock in Toronto that means it's already passed through customs so you should be fine. The shortest doll I own is a 151cm tall Starpery silicone 'Rong' model with weight reduction. She's waaaaay easier to move than my other two, and easier to move around in the sack. I was married for 32 years and my wife and I had a healthy sexual relationship, but I can honestly say I'd never experienced orgasms the way I do with my first doll, Nagisa, a TPE girl. Mind=blown. Of course, like in most things, YMMV. Dolls are great.
Funny you say so, I was maried for 20 years and had sex with a dozen good looking women in my life. I can hold as long as I want when banging a real woman ... but rarely can hold 4-5 mins with my dollls. :) They turn me on SO bad!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Splittie wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:12 pm

Thank you for the warning...SexDollCanada was the company I was looking at as I'd assumed the dolls would have already been imported and have made it past the border. Is this not always the case with them?

Yes certainly for their “in-stock” dolls, for anything else, call or write them and ask, they know their business and importing. Great company, fast shipping.

I got an Elsababe stroker but it didn’t do it for me, too small.

Be careful as well with online photos: a small doll can give the illusion of being larger, because of a lack of visual context. Google: “online height comparison tool” and you can enter in your height, and the dolls, and see two figures side by side showing relative size. Most dolls have longer legs though, relative to torso, so consider that for ‘alignment of bits’.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Splittie, as you have already said, sticking with in-stock dolls should be OK, as these have already cleared customs. Hope you soon find what you are looking for, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

INFORMATIONS