betterlovedoll.com

New members help

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Horst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New members help

Post by Horst »

I am finding it very difficult on how I can get verified. I understand I need to creat 5 posts but I dont even know how to create a post as it seems I am restricted from doing anything ?. I really dont want to make any posts just vuee forums and some chat and possibly purchase my first doll if I can ever get verified. Thank you

Danf818

Re: New members help

Post by Danf818 »

I am having the same problem, i oressed on everything and cant find it, i want to sell a tpe torso and cant seem to figure this out😫

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF!
You need to make 5 meaningful posts to release newbie restrictions. (You need 5 approved posts to post images and use the For Sale Forum)
Take a look at Eye Candy and post some nice comments... viewforum.php?f=11
Quotes only, posts of a few words, only hyperlinks or emoticons will not be approved.
Danf818 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:36 pm I am having the same problem, i oressed on everything and cant find it, i want to sell a tpe torso and cant seem to figure this out😫

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

Thanks Swan, I think 2 more posts and all approved then I can formally say hi to all.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Danf818 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:36 pm I am having the same problem, i oressed on everything and cant find it, i want to sell a tpe torso and cant seem to figure this out😫
Hi Danf818, Welcome to TDF. You only have to make five posts not start five new topics. Just do like KeeraMate did and make a post here saying "Thanks for the help", that will count as another post. Then just as Swan suggested have a look at "Eye Candy" if you see any dolls you like then make a post saying "This doll is gorgeous, I would like one like that :!: " They all count as posts, I am sure you get the idea :idea: by now. Hope some of this helps, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

btee
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by btee »

Ok this thread is helpful as I was trying to be able to post and respond to ads
Thanks guys. I will add 4 more!

Nomore Cement
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nomore Cement »

Yes, I was having the same same problem as I just wanted message someone. It looks like you have to interact a few times to become a member.

Desolution
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Desolution »

Thanks for help but what about just replying to a sale post

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Desolution
You can't make a reply to a for sale post until you have made five posts but I can see you have already made seven posts, so you should have full access to the forum and be able to reply to for sale posts. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

DollLess824
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollLess824 »

This answer was very helpful,thank you.

hsolmesb122
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hsolmesb122 »