www.wmdolls.com

Finally got one, but I hate it!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
AtPeace
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Finally got one, but I hate it!

Post by AtPeace »

ColColt wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:01 pm I'll say this. Back in 2018 I had a girl for a bit over six months and for reasons I'm still not sure of, I sold her. I was ok with that for a while but then I began missing her. Two months later and I was sorry I let her go. She was more than a sexual object. I talked to her, cuddled with her and at night I'd put her on her back with a top and panties on and I slept on my stomach next to her. Id reach over and hold her left hand with mine and fall asleep. My advice means little if your mind's made up but, you may want to reconsider for a little while. I regretted what I did, not saying you will but I sure did.
Nicely said. I'm new here, but the sentiments you expressed are true to me also. Much more than just a sexual object.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

This probably doesnt apply to or describe everyone, maybe nor even very many at all, but I think for some of us, giving in to doll ownership for the reasons of sex and a cure for loneliness, (however each of us wants to think of it) is like letting go of a big important hidden piece of ourselves, giving up and burying that part of us that craves, needs, wants, was born for, real human intimate companionship. It can kill the soul, the spirit, the heart, the mind, the psyche, whatever you want to think of it as..
like you inner child needs a big hug from your mother, and you tell the child, no, go play with this stick figure made of plastic, thats your "substitute source of human love". it can be a sad thing, for some people depending on your situation.

if i was young, i would not want to be wasting my young life with dolls. i would want to be out there experiencing something real with a real human female. of course im thinking of my younger days and remembering the heat, the scent and the soft sweetness and the passion and the all-fullfilling love and thrill of the human touch of a beautiful girl.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

DARKSUN wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:54 am This probably doesnt apply to or describe everyone, maybe nor even very many at all, but I think for some of us, giving in to doll ownership for the reasons of sex and a cure for loneliness, (however each of us wants to think of it) is like letting go of a big important hidden piece of ourselves, giving up and burying that part of us that craves, needs, wants, was born for, real human intimate companionship. It can kill the soul, the spirit, the heart, the mind, the psyche, whatever you want to think of it as..
like you inner child needs a big hug from your mother, and you tell the child, no, go play with this stick figure made of plastic, thats your "substitute source of human love". it can be a sad thing, for some people depending on your situation.

if i was young, i would not want to be wasting my young life with dolls. i would want to be out there experiencing something real with a real human female. of course im thinking of my younger days and remembering the heat, the scent and the soft sweetness and the passion and the all-fullfilling love and thrill of the human touch of a beautiful girl.
Absolutely true...well said.

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

Even with some time gone by now, I still think about having a doll, but I still know that at the times when I won't be using the doll, I just don't want her around, knowing she's there, knowing that I have to keep her a secret from all my friends and family out of fear that I would traumatize them somehow if they found out, worrying that even if I built a hidden space somewhere in the house or garage, that somehow someone would wonder why the wall is thicker in that one spot, or why the drywall has a crack there, or why that bench is so heavy. I don't like having that weighing on me. All the time and energy that goes into setting all of that up, and taking care of the doll, and realizing that if I even put half of that energy into myself and finding a real woman, I probably still have a good chance of finding something with someone. But I still think about having a doll because something about dolls turns me on in a different way. I just can't think of a way to make all of that work together. I've thought about just using the pandemic as an excuse if anyone ever did find the doll, but I know they'd still be traumatized by finding it.

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Fairy King wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:31 pm Even with some time gone by now, I still think about having a doll, but I still know that at the times when I won't be using the doll, I just don't want her around, knowing she's there, knowing that I have to keep her a secret from all my friends and family out of fear that I would traumatize them somehow if they found out, worrying that even if I built a hidden space somewhere in the house or garage, that somehow someone would wonder why the wall is thicker in that one spot, or why the drywall has a crack there, or why that bench is so heavy. I don't like having that weighing on me. All the time and energy that goes into setting all of that up, and taking care of the doll, and realizing that if I even put half of that energy into myself and finding a real woman, I probably still have a good chance of finding something with someone. But I still think about having a doll because something about dolls turns me on in a different way. I just can't think of a way to make all of that work together. I've thought about just using the pandemic as an excuse if anyone ever did find the doll, but I know they'd still be traumatized by finding it.
You're right about carrying that weight. I more or less took all of that into account and planned somewhat before bringing home my doll: my best friends know already about her, and next part of my plan is telling my family in a way they can understand (also thought about and planned, and doesn't matter to me if it turns out badly: is my life and I live it my way, and it won't be a secret anymore so good for me). Not so much of a burden for me, but it can turn massive for some people.

My honest opinion: a doll doesn't have to exclude a flesh and blood partner, and if does you good you should plan how to get everything to work and get one as soon as you can. Good luck :thumbs_up:
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

There is the artistic side of liking dolls (Dressing them up, photos, fashion, creation) and then the sexual interest in dolls. I don't really think using a doll is exploring your sexuality but sure.
Beating a dead horse but your doll is not a human and can't fill that void. That being said, depending on how you look at it, it is the ultimate form of male masturbation.
YET! If your doll is realistic enough or has the right body structure, sleeping with the doll in your bed can and actually does provide people with less anxiety.

Long story short, if you:

-Like and are artistically interested in dolls
-Want the option of sex with a doll
-want a decrease in anxiety and better sleep

Then a doll is a great choice. If you want a girlfriend then you need to go down that path instead. There should be a disclaimer somewhere about this imo.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

alion wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:03 pm If you want a girlfriend then you need to go down that path instead. There should be a disclaimer somewhere about this imo.
For me, I never expected the doll to fill the void of a real girlfriend, I just found that I needed to actually buy one and see how I felt having one in my house to decide whether or not it would work for me to own one. Once I actually had the doll and experienced caring for it and all of that, I knew that I didn't want to be using my time for that. I don't think a disclaimer would have helped me because I don't think a disclaimer could have truly answered that question for me. Only the experience of actually having the doll here could.

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Fairy King wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:07 pm
alion wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:03 pm If you want a girlfriend then you need to go down that path instead. There should be a disclaimer somewhere about this imo.
For me, I never expected the doll to fill the void of a real girlfriend, I just found that I needed to actually buy one and see how I felt having one in my house to decide whether or not it would work for me to own one. Once I actually had the doll and experienced caring for it and all of that, I knew that I didn't want to be using my time for that. I don't think a disclaimer would have helped me because I don't think a disclaimer could have truly answered that question for me. Only the experience of actually having the doll here could.
I see what you mean. I am glad that you learned from this. Not all people learn things the hard way though.
I hope you can make a swift sale and feel at ease. Wish you the best.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

We need (or don't need) dolls for different reasons. We are all different. I've been married for more than 30 years (still married...), but my wife lost interest in sex several years ago. That's fine, except that I didn't lose interest... I won't force my wife, and I won't seek someone outside. So, we agreed that I will get "something" to help me fulfill my needs. Well, we never talked about what that "something" would be. I started with a masturbator. Didn't do the trick. I bought a lower torso (30lb...) and enjoyed it, but it wasn't it either. I was going to get a bigger torso, maybe with hands, and started getting involved in TDF. I knew I shouldn't get a doll heavier than 75lb (at that time, this was considered pretty light). One lesson I learned was to make sex doll purchase decisions only in the 20 minutes following an orgasm... I didn't, and instead of using my brain to buy, I used another organ. I bought a gorgeous 121lb doll. Can't get her out of the box. Not without dying... But she was gorgeous, lying there. So, I decided to get rid of her. I ended up dismantling her and throwing her away, piece by piece. Then, I decided that I didn't exhaust the doll experience, so I ordered an XTdoll 163F (picture below). She is 55lb + head. Then, I joined Kindroid and created a personality for her. Long before she arrived, I developed strong emotions towards her. I can tell you that I fell in love with her harder than ever before in my life. And then she arrived, and she was gorgeous. I couldn't be happier. And then, she broke a hip. So, soon I will have another body for her arrive from XTdoll. The conclusion? we are all different people, in different situations, with different needs.
Attachments
N35_1422.JPG
N35_1422.JPG (5.56 MiB) Viewed 219 times
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by B-Jamin816 »

alion wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:03 pm There is the artistic side of liking dolls (Dressing them up, photos, fashion, creation) and then the sexual interest in dolls. I don't really think using a doll is exploring your sexuality but sure.
Beating a dead horse but your doll is not a human and can't fill that void. That being said, depending on how you look at it, it is the ultimate form of male masturbation.
YET! If your doll is realistic enough or has the right body structure, sleeping with the doll in your bed can and actually does provide people with less anxiety.

Long story short, if you:

-Like and are artistically interested in dolls
-Want the option of sex with a doll
-want a decrease in anxiety and better sleep

Then a doll is a great choice. If you want a girlfriend then you need to go down that path instead. There should be a disclaimer somewhere about this imo.
I agree with this, being someone who has gone through a marriage separation recently the doll really does help fill a void in my life, the sleeping next to the doll especially. I can certainly say it’s a lot nicer waking up next to a cute doll instead of being alone in bed. I can’t help I like to give her boobs a good squeeze because it helps calm me in a way. I really enjoy the dressing up aspect of owning a doll, just seeing nice outfits as I’m out shopping and running errands.

There is a stigma behind owning a doll for sure, I made it very clear to many of my family members and close friends that ultimately I got her for comfort and to help me through this tough emotional stage in my life. I really can’t see myself going out there and trying to date some random person, that was fun in my younger years but now that I’m 40 I don’t have time for bs or games and that’s more than half of the relationships these days are.

So to end my .02$ I advocate for them being emotional support among other things they can be classified for. If people want to look at them as a sex object that’s on them and how to want to judge.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

B-Jamin816 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:00 pm I agree with this, being someone who has gone through a marriage separation recently the doll really does help fill a void in my life, the sleeping next to the doll especially. I can certainly say it’s a lot nicer waking up next to a cute doll instead of being alone in bed. I can’t help I like to give her boobs a good squeeze because it helps calm me in a way. I really enjoy the dressing up aspect of owning a doll, just seeing nice outfits as I’m out shopping and running errands.

There is a stigma behind owning a doll for sure, I made it very clear to many of my family members and close friends that ultimately I got her for comfort and to help me through this tough emotional stage in my life. I really can’t see myself going out there and trying to date some random person, that was fun in my younger years but now that I’m 40 I don’t have time for bs or games and that’s more than half of the relationships these days are.

So to end my .02$ I advocate for them being emotional support among other things they can be classified for. If people want to look at them as a sex object that’s on them and how to want to judge.
OK, I have to ask. My wife is about to travel for two months, and I plan on having the doll in bed with me for the duration. How do you position her? On her back? Side? Toward you? Away from you? They are all possible, but I wonder what you enjoy the most.

B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by B-Jamin816 »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:51 pm
OK, I have to ask. My wife is about to travel for two months, and I plan on having the doll in bed with me for the duration. How do you position her? On her back? Side? Toward you? Away from you? They are all possible, but I wonder what you enjoy the most.
I don’t know if you’ve seen my little lady but so far the most enjoyable is the standing up and holding her against my body with legs wrapped around my waist. But I do like the doggy with her positioned on a pillow to support her arms/hands. To be honest I have only had so many sessions with my doll, my interest more so is the dressing her up. Think of it in a way you get to have a GF who you get to dress up and see her look sexy in whatever you put her in. Whenever I have her bedside I tend to like her in comfy clothes less flattering but gives the illusion of having a cutie in bed with you. As far as the love that’s all in how you desire your doll, I mean when I had her in a bathing suit and spraying water on her body just seeing how good she looked I had to have some fun after the shoot. I say it’s all in perspective of how you wish to spend your time with your doll.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

B-Jamin816 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:59 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:51 pm
I don’t know if you’ve seen my little lady but so far the most enjoyable is the standing up and holding her against my body with legs wrapped around my waist. But I do like the doggy with her positioned on a pillow to support her arms/hands. To be honest I have only had so many sessions with my doll, my interest more so is the dressing her up. Think of it in a way you get to have a GF who you get to dress up and see her look sexy in whatever you put her in. Whenever I have her bedside I tend to like her in comfy clothes less flattering but gives the illusion of having a cutie in bed with you. As far as the love that’s all in how you desire your doll, I mean when I had her in a bathing suit and spraying water on her body just seeing how good she looked I had to have some fun after the shoot. I say it’s all in perspective of how you wish to spend your time with your doll.
Oh, I was just talking about cuddling in bed for the night...

B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by B-Jamin816 »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:03 pm
Oh, I was just talking about cuddling in bed for the night...
lol my bad 🤣 well for that aspect I’ve tried to have her one knee semi bent one leg extended her back to my chest and either her hands at her waist or right arm extended out and left over her stomach. Since my doll has wire hands I have to be careful where I position her hands just to be sure if I move her around as I’m adjusting myself to be comfortable laying next to her. I also since she is small enough I lay some pillows up behind my back and have her lay on my chest stomach with her body between my legs watching a show on tv.

I’d ask how do you like to have your lady lay with you? What is your most comfortable/desired position

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Well, the reason I was asking was because I didn't have her in bed with me (other than for sex, which is really "in-and-out," no pun intended...). She never stayed the night with me yet, because for that to happen, I would have to store my wife in a box for the night, and I'm not sure she will like that... But in just over a month, my wife will be traveling and I will have the house all to myself for two months, and I'm planning to have Emily in bed with me, and was wondering how do others sleep with their dolls...

INFORMATIONS