betterlovedoll.com

Open Source Players

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
frankinstien

Open Source Players

Post by frankinstien »

FYI: My video of "The Robot Experience" caused my Vimeo account to be terminated. There is absolutely no nudity in that video!

So, I exchanged emails with Vimeo and we went back and forth where they kept changing their reasons for my account termination. First it was about videos that were ripped which the video in question was not, it was composed of royalty free and free to use content from pixabay. Then they said my videos were spam! And now they haven't gotten back to me and I doubt if they will, but from just that exchange I can tell it was about the theme of the video that they didn't like! :evil:

So this got me thinking that this forum should employ a open source embedded media play such as JPlayer found here: (https://jplayer.org/). This way one could save content on their own websites and have that media display in the post and play in the post the way Youtube does and not have to worry about censorship.

I think the world wide web social policing environment is hostile towards the sex doll concept. :cry: We need some protection and freedoms to express and exchange ideas that allows for video. ::)

If this concept seems like a good idea I'd be willing to work towards getting the player to work with the forum website, but if the admins know how to do it why not?

The Doll Man

Re: Open Source Players

Post by The Doll Man »

frankinstien wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:47 pm
So this got me thinking that this forum should employ a open source embedded media play such as JPlayer found here: (https://jplayer.org/). This way one could save content on their own websites and have that media display in the post and play in the post the way Youtube does and not have to worry about censorship.
💡🤔

I think the world wide web social policing environment is hostile towards the sex doll concept. :cry: We need some protection and freedoms to express and exchange ideas that allows for video. ::)
:D :thumbs_up:

If this concept seems like a good idea I'd be willing to work towards getting the player to work with the forum website, but if the admins know how to do it why not?
:glou:

Email TDF Support:
support@dollforum.com

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

The open source embedded media player sounds like a great idea. The only problem would be if the forum is technically capable of handling it.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

I agree most video sharing platforms seem to have something against dolls and adult content and it's unfortunate. Even if you follow all the rules, they still penalise you 🤷‍♂️
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Regarding the player option ... would the videos have to be actually hosted by TDF like the images ?

They might need more storage space and also bandwidth to push out the videos.
Also video content would probably have to comply with TDF rules regarding content and age and whatever laws are in place at TDF corporate or at their storage location.

Nothing insurmountable, but items to consider.

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS