elsababe.com

Elsa Babe Dolls Photography Contest Invitation -- Free Dolls, Heads, Gifts Waiting for You!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
pineapple69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Elsa Babe Dolls Photography Contest Invitation -- Free Dolls, Heads, Gifts Waiting for You!

Post by pineapple69 »

Everyone did a great job! Thank you Elsababe for such a a fun opportunity!

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Elsa Babe Dolls Photography Contest Invitation -- Free Dolls, Heads, Gifts Waiting for You!

Post by [K2] »

Congratulations to all the winners and contestants!

And a big "Thank You" to Elsa Babe for posing the challenge and supporting their customers with this fantastic contest!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

btw would be nice to know what people won :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Bunnysthesia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bunnysthesia »

Whoohoo, congratulations to all the winners! Amazing photoshoots have been shared among us. I really enjoyed looking at all of them.

Thank you for the 4th prize! I had a blast doing these shoots.

For the winners; do we contact ElsaBabe directly or do we contact ElsaBaBe_Young? Thank you!

Tetsuo123

Post by Tetsuo123 »

Congratulations to everyone ! This contest has been lots of fun and a great feast for the eyes !
Thanks to ElsaBabe for having organized this !
:evidence: My photo sets and reviews :
ElsaBabe Takanashi Mahiru review - viewtopic.php?t=175146
ElsaBabe Tetsuo's Mahiru's thread - viewtopic.php?t=178637
ElsaBabe Mahiru Spy X Family - viewtopic.php?t=176358
ElsaBabe Mahiru White theme - viewtopic.php?t=175300
Irokebijin Akane photobook - viewtopic.php?t=173198

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Well done all winners :D Great photos and cute dolls!
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Thank you very Much Elsa Babe! this was inspiring and very much fun!
Congratulations to my friend Ztar, miruholic and everyone who participated :glou:
Master of Puppets...

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

Bunnysthesia wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:43 pm Whoohoo, congratulations to all the winners! Amazing photoshoots have been shared among us. I really enjoyed looking at all of them.

Thank you for the 4th prize! I had a blast doing these shoots.

For the winners; do we contact ElsaBabe directly or do we contact ElsaBaBe_Young? Thank you!
Contact Young will be better. Young will track the progress of the prize and follow up on shipping.
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

2024_0207_15321100.jpg
2024_0207_15321100.jpg (703.2 KiB) Viewed 764 times
as others have said big thankyou to elsa babe for a great contest. You even choose to give away more runner-up prizes than originally proposed. Very cool.

At the beginning of this contest I looked at the early entries and I wasn't sure I was good enough to enter. I went back and forth on it for a few weeks , ultimately deciding I liked the ideas I had enough to give it my best shot. As an amateur photographer, I was hoping I could possibly get 3rd place :D
It's awesome to win, i felt good about my entries ( win or lose). I hope others had the same feelings about theirs.
Did some damage to my doll for the sake of art but nothing serious. not sure what doll I want yet and hopefully elsa babe is OK with me taking a little time to figure it out.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

4891d wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:52 am Congratulations to all participants! :glou:
They gave us some very beautiful photos to see. Thank you to them! :)

I bet (with myself) that this series of Ztar073 would win the prize. It is truly extraordinary! Well done artist! :glou:

And thanks to ElsaBabe for organizing this challenge. This type of event makes the forum exciting. :thumbs_up:

I don't know that I am an artist but I appreciate you saying as much :glou: nice of the judges to see something I'm my photography as well.

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

Ztar073 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:11 pm 2024_0207_15321100.jpgas others have said big thankyou to elsa babe for a great contest. You even choose to give away more runner-up prizes than originally proposed. Very cool.

At the beginning of this contest I looked at the early entries and I wasn't sure I was good enough to enter. I went back and forth on it for a few weeks , ultimately deciding I liked the ideas I had enough to give it my best shot. As an amateur photographer, I was hoping I could possibly get 3rd place :D
It's awesome to win, i felt good about my entries ( win or lose). I hope others had the same feelings about theirs.
Did some damage to my doll for the sake of art but nothing serious. not sure what doll I want yet and hopefully elsa babe is OK with me taking a little time to figure it out.
Congratulations. When you have decided which doll you want, just contact Young. :wink:
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Congratulations to all the winners! Please contact me ASAP to get the prizes. I am waiting for you.

INFORMATIONS