ufdolls.com

My Bianca Chronicles (Thoughts and Photos)

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: My Bianca Chronicles (Thoughts and Photos)

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

In my situation, my partner and I were already in a very well-established relationship before I got into dolls. She was away for a while and I bought one without her knowing. I have always had a strong attraction to dolls / mannequins and the like, plus I didn't want to even be tempted to be unfaithful, so it seemed justified to me. I had planned on just disposing of the doll before she got back so she'd never know. After actually experiencing the joys of doll love, I knew I wasn't ready to give up my synthetic companions (I had two of them by then), so I had to have that conversation.

It wasn't easy to bring up, especially in a long-distance situation, but I eventually found the courage. She was definitely baffled and a little upset, but after a few more conversations about my sexual interests and our relationship, etc, she came to a place of skeptical acceptance. I think as hard as it was, my honesty and vulnerability really helped move the conversation forward to that place of understanding. We've always had a very accepting and loving relationship that had already lasted years at that point, so we had a good foundation to work from.

It's always uncomfortable to share a kink with a partner I'm sure, especially one with a lot of stigma surrounding it, but I think its so worth it in the end. After all, if someone doesn't want to accept you for the whole package you are, do you really want to be with them? I'm always a bit saddened when I read people's posts on here about hiding their dolls. I mean, I get it, some people are just in that situation, but that's unfortunate because in my experience, having those tough conversations and putting yourself out there can be so rewarding, even if it doesn't result in getting exactly what you wanted.... Love is just like that, you know?
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

innature

Post by innature »

Thank you such much for sharing this. I was ready to date but the confinement stopped the show. So I'm grateful to have my companion at the moment.

So far, sharing my kinky desires have been part of my relationships in the past. I guess this will be too.

Der Bert

Post by Der Bert »

Hi, I may be in the same boat, trying to figure out how to have the best of both worlds.! My wife had to return home (OS) a few months ago, and my Kimber has been keeping me company, and her twin sister will be arriving soon. I have also just ordered a Bianca as like you, I was quite taken by her strong features. I cant wait for here to arrive!
But alas, my wife will be returning from overseas once this over sensationalized pandemic depletes itself, and my girls will be delegated to the garage for while. I have a strategy that I hope will eventually allow them to gain their freedom, and hopefully allow my wife and I to explore new avenues of companionship together.

Thanks for sharing your Bianca with us!

Der Bert

Post by Der Bert »

Hi!
Any idea why I cannot access these forum links you shared? I'm quite interested in any great info on Bianca updates and care tips. I noticed the same thing with the previous link you shared. Maybe its a reputation thing? I am quite new here, and eagerly awaiting delivery of my own Bianca...
dolldreamer2018 wrote:I’ve done a couple of tutorials, though no videos, and posted them to my buddy Grim’s corner of the forum. Check them out when you get a chance! I plan on doing more when Bianca needs more attention.

viewtopic.php?f=426&t=111409

viewtopic.php?f=426&t=111546

As for the bounce... It’s pretty great. Doesn’t really move like the real thing of course, but I think you’ll find TPE has its own charms. I should make a Bianca bounce video sometime. Not sure there is one yet! You’ve given me some very nice ideas!

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

That's very strange Der Bert - Maybe they took those threads down since Grim is gone? I'll look into it!
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

Just wanna say thank you to all the great pics here.
I am most likely to soon buy a Pipedream Bianca doll.
So this forum thread have covinced me even more that this busty doll is the one for me.

But what is the best way to store this doll, standing up in a closet or laying down on her back?
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

If possible, always store dolls standing up. Sitting or laying for long period of time lead to some compression weirdness like flat bottoms :)
>>
Meet my girls:

Naudia: WM168-G cup BBW:
https://tinyurl.com/yxuedyac

Stephanie: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Kitty:
https://tinyurl.com/yykyfv84

Hope: Starpery BBW Big Amy:
https://tinyurl.com/st95yuxj

Jewel: BBW Textile Doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y2pw6rf5

Cammy: Dagmar doll from Beautiful Dolls:
https://tinyurl.com/y2xqvhdn

Sarah: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Mia doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y4dyv8nx

Oceania: Valentina Girls Palomina BBW doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y5yzvb3b

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

Well thx for the info. I thought so to. But always good to ask .
privatetai wrote:If possible, always store dolls standing up. Sitting or laying for long period of time lead to some compression weirdness like flat bottoms :)
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

My doll is usually in bed laying on her back. No issues during 1st 6 months.
However would not let her sit/lay on hard surface for long periods of time.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Anotherdude

Post by Anotherdude »

Loving these chronicles. Keep them coming. Bianca is a dream come true. I will order her or Mandy in the next few weeks. I cannot decide which one yet.

Cheers.

Stickman69

Post by Stickman69 »

I've enjoyed seeing and reading about your Bianca's transformation! I just last week picked up a Bianca and was about to post a couple of pictures of her somewhere on the forums and then found your post. I've also begun to transform her a bit, starting with a name change to Tabitha after she ditched her sandy blonde look for some jet black locks. I didn't notice until after I got her home, but she has no visible areolas, and I'm hoping there is a way to correct that. BTW, white looks great on her, you're right. Especially as a brunette :)

I should be able to post a few pics in here now...she's such an amazing doll I just have to share too :)
My Dolls:
Candy/Tandy WM 157B in Black
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=144713
Katie (NextGen)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=145039

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Great Thread any more chapters in the works?

tiberium6
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tiberium6 »

anybody know where is dolldreamer2018 recently?

INFORMATIONS