https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

New TBLeague Skin Tones

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

New TBLeague Skin Tones

Post by agent0013 »

I'm sure many of you are aware that TBLeague released two new skin tones back in December, but has anyone purchased them yet? I'm very curious about the darkest one, described as both 'black' and 'dark brown' on Giantoy. The promo photo on their site does look like a dark brown:

a6ba04f101059066a873e9c4220c4870_532x710.jpg
a6ba04f101059066a873e9c4220c4870_532x710.jpg (97.46 KiB) Viewed 518 times

I also came across the following photo which is definitely actual dolls and it looks a lot closer to literal black to me, although the camera, lighting, and the screen of the device it is viewed on can affect how it looks.

20240123-222359.jpg
20240123-222359.jpg (115.2 KiB) Viewed 518 times

I'm looking for literal black, just like Bastet here.

Bastet - Barely There.jpg
Bastet - Barely There.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 518 times

Let me know if you have any insights! Thanks!
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New TBLeague Skin Tones

Post by toyphotostudio »

I believe this was released alongside the Indian deity line (Radiant Crown Divinity). So, it's most likely in dark brown skin tone and not black like in the Egyptian deity line.

Right now your best bet for a true black seamless body is to stalk eBay or other kitbash sites like toyanxiety.com, rattlesnaketoys.com, or monkeydepot.com for deboxed Bastet or Month nude bodies.

Or... try coloring it yourself with oil paint or shoe polish. I haven't tried these methods yet and would wait for TBLeague to release a dark M32 body following the Shiva figures in March 2024.

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

toyphotostudio wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:07 pm I believe this was released alongside the Indian deity line (Radiant Crown Divinity). So, it's most likely in dark brown skin tone and not black like in the Egyptian deity line.

Right now your best bet for a true black seamless body is to stalk eBay or other kitbash sites like toyanxiety.com, rattlesnaketoys.com, or monkeydepot.com for deboxed Bastet or Month nude bodies.

Or... try coloring it yourself with oil paint or shoe polish. I haven't tried these methods yet and would wait for TBLeague to release a dark M32 body following the Shiva figures in March 2024.
I suspect that you will be correct and it is a dark brown, but I have some hope that it will be black, or black enough, to fit my purposes. Luckily, the Bastet in the photo is mine. I was able to nab one of the last ones on the sites I frequent before she was only on the secondary market. I bought her for the body and have been having fun with her as-is while the project slowly comes together. If I had the option to get a different body and keep her as Bastet, I would!

16.jpg
16.jpg (5.01 MiB) Viewed 458 times

Follow us on Twitter!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

I got into Phicens a while back. Spent way too much. I never bought a complete kit that had a figure with matching head and accessories. I always pieced them together. The frustrating thing was matching the heads with the bodies.
Not only in color but in size. Hopefully they will have a set of heads to match these colors.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toyphotostudio »

agent0013 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:37 pm
I suspect that you will be correct and it is a dark brown, but I have some hope that it will be black, or black enough, to fit my purposes. Luckily, the Bastet in the photo is mine. I was able to nab one of the last ones on the sites I frequent before she was only on the secondary market. I bought her for the body and have been having fun with her as-is while the project slowly comes together. If I had the option to get a different body and keep her as Bastet, I would!

16.jpg
I'll keep an eye out for a black female seamless body and notify you here if I see it in case you need a second (or third) body.

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toyphotostudio »

MX-V wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:48 am I got into Phicens a while back. Spent way too much. I never bought a complete kit that had a figure with matching head and accessories. I always pieced them together. The frustrating thing was matching the heads with the bodies.
Not only in color but in size. Hopefully they will have a set of heads to match these colors.
I feel like I've been getting more hits than misses in my nine years of photographing Phicen figures, meaning most of the heads match the skin tone of the body. Though I must confess I only have two girl Phicens compared to like maybe a dozen of guy Phicens.

By size do you mean the size of the head itself or the peg hole? Like the hole is too big that there's an awkward gap between the head's neck hole and the neck?

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Size of the head. Either pin head or pumpkin head. Rarely do they match. I have every size body but not every color. One was incredible in beauty and detail but larger than a male head.
I love the ones I got to match.
Also, on a few, the tpe is getting mushy in some places. Don't know if others have seen this.

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toyphotostudio »

MX-V wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:36 pm Size of the head. Either pin head or pumpkin head. Rarely do they match. I have every size body but not every color. One was incredible in beauty and detail but larger than a male head.
I love the ones I got to match.
Also, on a few, the tpe is getting mushy in some places. Don't know if others have seen this.
Ah ok. I don't have a lot of experience with women Phicens (or heads) but anecdotally from people I know, they're more fickle than guy Phicens because there're more varieties.

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

toyphotostudio wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:34 pm I'll keep an eye out for a black female seamless body and notify you here if I see it in case you need a second (or third) body.
I appreciate that, but I think I've located one! A friend is going to sell me one that he hasn't gotten around to using yet. Bastet will live on!

Yeah, matching female heads and bodies is a mess. Different bodies have different size balls on the neck. There's no consistency in what the different manufacturers have on the heads. The heads can be slightly different scales. The last time I tried to pair a head to a body it probably took me two hours of screwing around before I got it on in a way I was happy enough with. It's super tight, but at least it isn't going to fall off!

MX-V, I did see some photos of your minis once, probably in the Fantasy Otherworld League. I really liked them! I recall some of them were custom colors. If the TPE is getting squishy perhaps there's a slow reaction going on? Hopefully not! Where is the squish? Some of the bodies have a hollow spot below the breasts that I didn't notice immediately but appears to be intentional and feels weird when you grab them there. Maybe that's what you're feeling?

Follow us on Twitter!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Around the waist area is the soft spot.
The one I colored red with oil pastels.
The rest of the body seems fine.
There is one in black, no problem.
One in green, no problem.

I can only imagine it's just an area that did not get mixed with the curing compound.
I've read this has happened with larger dolls.

I still love them, I just stay away from any ads or websites as my money is attracted to them.
Besides, unless you pre-order, they sell out quickly.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

I’m just pleased that one of my unfulfilled project promises is gonna go to a better home than in a box in my basement… lol.

I can’t say I’ve encountered mushiness in my body coloring with oil pastels or Chartpak markers, but I have had cracking in high stress areas.

I originally thought it was due to the mineral oil drying out in the TPE, but now… I’m not so sure. I believe too much mineral oil application can also cause some separation of the components in their little bodies. The blend of TPE in a Phicen body seems significantly different than what you find in a full-sized doll.

It’s been some time now since I actively pursued coloring my girls. I’m not certain I will dive back into it again. After obtaining some “factory” colored bodies, I’d rather hold out and pay big bucks for a body made in the right color.

Having no male bodies, I can’t comment on the sizing/coloring situation… but if I ever decided to get one, I’d certainly dive deep into your threads TPS… your work is amazing!

As far as the new colors go, I’m pleased to see that TBLeague released ALL of their bodies in the new tones, but given the huge size differences in them… I’m not very hopeful for good head choices anytime soon.

I am NOT buying one of each body to find out!

:haha4:

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

ShadowFun wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:12 am As far as the new colors go, I’m pleased to see that TBLeague released ALL of their bodies in the new tones, but given the huge size differences in them… I’m not very hopeful for good head choices anytime soon.

I am NOT buying one of each body to find out!

:haha4:
Don't you have one of each in Pale yet? :D You could buy a new tone head, use your collection to see which body it works well with, then buy it in the applicable color!

Follow us on Twitter!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Ha! I’m not falling for your tricks! 😜

You just want me to do all the painful experimenting for you!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

ShadowFun wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:37 am Ha! I’m not falling for your tricks! 😜

You just want me to do all the painful experimenting for you!
lol. Hey, if it's a head I want it will have pointy ears, which means you'll want it too! It's victimless! :mrgreen:

Follow us on Twitter!

INFORMATIONS