sexyrealsexdolls.com

connect inner ends of vagina & anus for cleaning & drying?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
widower
Apprentice
Apprentice

connect inner ends of vagina & anus for cleaning & drying?

Post by widower »

I searched around and couldn't find this particular question having come up before so hopefully I'm not repeating what's already been discussed elsewhere. If I am, please point me in the right direction.

The inside end of the vaginal canal in my doll, and the inside end of the anal canal are, of course, separate. I have been cleaning them by using a series of foam sponges on forceps (dry then damp then dry again), which is a PiTA. What I would like to do is to use an aquarium pump (which I just purchased) to blow out the canals. However, air does not blow well into a constricted space; it's got nowhere to go, and its efficiency drops and it could result in burning-out the motor. A canal would dry so much more quickly and completely if air blown into one orifice could somehow exit on the other end.

Welp, what about somehow making an opening that connects the ends of the two canals? That way, no matter which of the two canals are in need of cleaning, air blown in one end would easily blow right out the other.

In fact, once both canals are pressure-tested to ensure they're water-tight, it should be possible to pump a cleaning solution (say, a dilute solution of a mild soap, an anti-fungal chemical and water), and then just water, in one orifice and out the other, followed by the forced air process. Squeaky clean in no time, right?

I would think that the cleaning solution and water steps could be pretty easily accomplished with an enema bag suspended overhead (for water pressure), and another enema nozzle and hose connected to a drain bucket, and plugged into the other orifice.

But how to cut an opening into the ends, to merge them? I have an endoscope, and I can get whatever else is required to perform this surgery, but I don't know if it would be better accomplished with something like a flexible-shaft tool (I have a Foredom) with a cutting head on it, or with a soldering iron to burn a hole, or what.

Bring on the self-cleaning dolls! -but in the meantime, has anyone done such a thing before? Any opinions?

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: connect inner ends of vagina & anus for cleaning & dryin

Post by Fr0stByte »

One of my girls has unintentionally went this way (100cm doll) the material between the 2 chambers seemingly detached at the end so both chambers are now attached. But can't really say if it helps or not being if I mess one chamber I'm cleaning both now. Also my air pump is a 4 channel one so I usually have 2 lines per chamber.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Good idea some of the pipedream big arse toys are connected. If dolls adopted this great idea the dreaded plug would not be needed..

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Just thinking, a big powerful thrust in one tunnel and the doll passes air out the other, off-putting perhaps :whistle:

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

seagull wrote:Just thinking, a big powerful thrust in one tunnel and the doll passes air out the other, off-putting perhaps :whistle:

:haha4: :haha4:
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

widower
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by widower »

seagull wrote:Just thinking, a big powerful thrust in one tunnel and the doll passes air out the other, off-putting perhaps :whistle:
...OR a new musical instrument is born! The "vaganuphone"?

widower
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by widower »

Fr0stByte wrote:One of my girls has unintentionally went this way (100cm doll) the material between the 2 chambers seemingly detached at the end so both chambers are now attached. But can't really say if it helps or not being if I mess one chamber I'm cleaning both now. Also my air pump is a 4 channel one so I usually have 2 lines per chamber.
hmmm...
I confess I don't know what a "4 channel" air pump is. Four output holes/tubes?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Four output holes

widower
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by widower »

silicon wrote:Good idea some of the pipedream big arse toys are connected. If dolls adopted this great idea the dreaded plug would not be needed..
Thanks! It's an idea too important for just one man to patent and make millions from; it's my gift to the world. Besides, the Nobel Prize I'll win from it is worth more to me than mere riches and fame.
:wink:

kckk

Re: connect inner ends of vagina & anus for cleaning & drying?

Post by kckk »

In my original post I made an extension to both end to the back of my doll.
viewtopic.php?p=2120094#p2120094

Eventually, I permanently hot wield the holes open so I can blow water or cleaning solution or pump air from them.

Plastic_Surgeon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Plastic_Surgeon »

Make a hole from the belly button to the end of the vag... one of mine actually ruptured in the spot from using too much water pressure.

I've been trying to come up with a plan to add a cleaning port to my other doll.

A metal skewer carefully inserted should do the trick but a permanent port and or tubing is where I am hung up.

Works like an absolute champ though.

bigwigg78

Post by bigwigg78 »

I did this to 1 of my 2 dolls by putting my hand up her back door and marked on her back where the end of the hole was.
I cut a slit in her back at the mark then used one of those vagina opening tools that doctors use (dont know name) to give good access inside then I cut a hole into the anal cavity through to the vaginal cavity and then tidied up the hold with soldering iron when l was happy with the size of hole.
closed her up and then sealed the hole in her back with a soldering iron.
and yes the fish tank pump dries both her holes at the same time plus the through hole makes her so much easier to clean and get dry
PS. the doll was a cheap knock off, the other doll is a wm and she is only used for dress up and show because she is too heavy for me to drag off to the shower all the time with my bad back

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Good ideas but as you originally noted, the problem is not getting air in, but getting it out. :(
Perhaps go for a simple solution, that is open up the canal a bit to assist air flow.
Such as a tube to help open the deeper parts.

Just get a plastic tube of about the right diameter and smooth the ends with sandpaper.
Insert into the doll part and run air line through that to the deeper parts. Dry as normally.
When done insert a tampon to trap and residual moisture in the area blocked by the opening tube.

I have dolls where the anal and vaginal canals are connected and those give a different rhythm.
No musical tunes yet, but just a different feel.

What I have found for effective total cleaning is to finish with a soak of a solution that is harmless to humans and does not promote mold growth like water.
Let it sit a bit, drain then use a tampon for final drying.
Never had a mold problem.

But that is an other topic, this one is air drying.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

While this is certainly a good method for cleaning, it loses the vaginal vacuum pumping effect during sex!
The trade-off for that indescribable tightening effect is a quandary... :(
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

INFORMATIONS