www.wmdolls.com

Review: WM 160A #262, gel breasts. Factory pics, unboxing and first impressions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Killperry

Re: Review: WM 160A #262, gel breasts. Factory pics, unboxing and first impressions

Post by Killperry »

Killperry wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:54 am I've been way too buuusyyyy with all the summer stuff. I have had some nice moments with my doll, but I'm still kinda waiting to get to tune her makeup etc to make her more into the girl I have in mind. Getting there, but slowly.
mathieu242 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:18 pm Congratulations! She is so beautiful!! And welcome to the 160A club :glou:

I love that you ordered her with gel breasts. My 160 has the hollow breast. Even though the gel inserts are supposed to "add a cup size", the boobs on the 160 are so petite that there's not a lot of room for cup size growth, which means you can add the gel and her breasts pretty much retain their original, small, perky shape! :D :D

Have a happy honeymoon this week with her. Just try to avoid exposure to darker clothes/underwear for the first few weeks; the WM TPE slowly starts to gain a little bit of resistance to dark colours after a few weeks of washes/powders, washes/powders, etc.

Cheers.
Thanks! I know the issue about dark clothes and haven't used any dark clothes on her yet.
jack181 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:36 am She is beautiful. Looking forward to more photos of her!
There will be! It'll just take some time...
Nirodha wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:40 am Congrats Killperry! She looks beautyful! I wish you both a happy Honeymoon:)
Thanks, we're having a good one! 🥰
BreeYukiParis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:56 am Wow. The 160 a Cup wm Doll Body also is on my Wish List 😉
I ´ m into dolls with smaller boobs, they ´ re much easier to dress up.
Lovely match with her head! Super cute girl! I ´ m looking forward for more inspiring pics. ❤️👍
Thanks! Pics will follow sooner or later.
P3T3flytese wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:19 am Ah, you chose the 262 head twice. Wise choice, wise choice.
Who is more beautiful than the 262? ;)

Gorgeous doll, I hope you have a lot of fun with her. :)
I know, right! Just wait until I get her makeup etc done! 😁
JustDude wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:41 am Nice one Killperry!

What a beauty you have there. Enjoy the honeymoon! :mrgreen:
She is! Thanks!
whiterose wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:27 pm In my opinion the gel breasts are really nice for 160A. I know some don't prefer it, because it makes the breasts slightly bigger, but for my taste they're perfect. Also they're nice to touch. They're still quite firm, but feel pretty natural.

When I first got Christen, I contacted the vendor to make sure she actually had the gel breasts I ordered her with. They felt quite firm, slightly less firm than the rest of her body, but only slightly so.

I don't know if the change lies in my perception or in her TPE, but now, two years later, they are light as whipped cream and soft as clouds ...
That's actually interesting to know! Let's see if the same thing applies to my doll as well.
toddjy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:34 pm Didn't know A cups could be gel.
In many cases it's not possible, but in 160A it is possible. You may need to ask it specifically from your vendor though.
Socratus wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:51 pm Very nice doll. She looks in the region of 70, maybe 80lbs to me. Be careful on moving her joints when posing, don't force it, you can turn parts at an angle and then it'll turn. There should be a sheet that shows you her basic move joints, but not always.

Black clothes are the worst for staining. I had to wash a black dresss i got for her 3 times, and she still stained if you leave it on her overnight, if sat in it. Good news is it does fade out eventually. That said mine is not silicon.

Have great fun!
Yeah, the weight is something between that. Still haven't weighted her. I got the instructions about the joints. I'm learning. I'm afraid I might have done some stupid mistakes at first, but I'm getting there. However, when handling the doll the joints are one of the concerns about future. They're good now, but I can feel that someday they're going to loosen up... Another concern is of course the TPE itself.

I got a bunch of black clothes that I've washed several times and I'm going to wash them a couple of times more. I also know that it's recommended not to use dark clothing in the first weeks after the arrival. But I promise you WILL see some dark punk/metal/goth clothing on her. 😁
I dunno if you guys get a notification from this quote, but I'll give it a shot. She has her own thread now, check it!
viewtopic.php?t=169680

mat_doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Review: WM 160A #262, gel breasts. Factory pics, unboxing and first impressions

Post by mat_doll »

Do you have more photos?

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

mat_doll wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:37 am Do you have more photos?
Yes, in the thread on my signature!
Here's also a quick access to the galleries:

https://lensdump.com/a/Bx0Ha

https://lensdump.com/a/BxALA

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

I've heard the WM 160A has nearly perfect LHP. Would you agree with this statement?

I've been looking at this model for a couple months and I'm seriously considering adding it to my collection, but LHP is my top priority.

Doll4fun2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4fun2 »

@killperry
"had to wash and powder her twice, since I realized I didn't do it properly at the first time."
Im a noob, my doll is in transit for another 2 days. What mistake did you make? I dont want to do it twice in a row when mine arrives!

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Peckerwreker wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:53 pm I've heard the WM 160A has nearly perfect LHP. Would you agree with this statement?

I've been looking at this model for a couple months and I'm seriously considering adding it to my collection, but LHP is my top priority.
I have no experience of other dolls, but I've heard many people state the same. My own experience is that her LHP is really nice. Perfect? Maybe! I have no complaints about it whatsoever.

The problems I've had with the "act" have all been mostly just diffuclties to learn how to position her. You'll get hang of it eventually. (The weight is mangeable, but she isn't light either. I've tried the cowgirl just a couple of times, because I'm not a strong guy, and getting her on top of me isn't the easiest task. There is techniques, though.)
Doll4fun2 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:47 pm @killperry
"had to wash and powder her twice, since I realized I didn't do it properly at the first time."
Im a noob, my doll is in transit for another 2 days. What mistake did you make? I dont want to do it twice in a row when mine arrives!
I just tried to wash her with using only spray bottle with mild soap/water mixture, but it didn't have enough soap and I didn't use a ponge. Also I didn't use enough water to remove the mild soap. So the dirt etc. didin't come off properly.
Now I use plastic bags with rubber bands to protect her feet and neck, then I use a hand shower to rinse her. After that I use the spray bottle with mild soap and a sponge to get the dirt off. Then I rinse the soap off with the hand shower. If she still seems to have any dirt I repeat it immediately.
Then just let her dry at least 3 hours and powder her.
I haven't oiled her. Not yet at least. I do use baby oli to remove her make up.

And Oh boy it's a PAIN to wait for her to dry when you first get her! 😆

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Killperry-All I can say is you done good. The LHP on this girl and others like the 164F/J are about as good as it gets. If you like it with her on her stomach or side she'll make it easy for you...may have to get one of these myself if I can get past her weight.

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Would you mind telling me what the vag looks like when the 160a is spread eagle missionary? Does it suffer from vagina stretch?

My current doll does and it can be quite annoying.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Peckerwreker wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:19 pm Would you mind telling me what the vag looks like when the 160a is spread eagle missionary? Does it suffer from vagina stretch?

No vagina stretch. The 160A has a small, tight little vagina that stays closed when her legs are spread.

This is her vagina with her legs spread...

20231015_203104.jpg
20231015_203104.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 951 times

ColColt wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:34 pm Killperry-All I can say is you done good. The LHP on this girl and others like the 164F/J are about as good as it gets. If you like it with her on her stomach or side she'll make it easy for you...may have to get one of these myself if I can get past her weight.

The 160A positioned on her stomach with her back slightly arched up puts her ass and vagina in prime position. I cannot stress enough how HOT it is to do vaginal sex in this position with the 160A. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The 160A positioned on her stomach with her back slightly arched up puts her ass and vagina in prime position. I cannot stress enough how HOT it is to do vaginal sex in this position with the 160A.
That was my wife's favorite position. She'd want me to take my left hand, move it under her hips and massage her clit while we were enjoying that position at the same time. Loved it or any other from behind! :mrgreen:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

What a beautiful face!!! #69

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

ColColt wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:34 pm Killperry-All I can say is you done good. The LHP on this girl and others like the 164F/J are about as good as it gets. If you like it with her on her stomach or side she'll make it easy for you...may have to get one of these myself if I can get past her weight.
You're right. Almost everythign else so far have been really nice, except her on top. And that's propably because of my own physique, this may not be the case for everyone else.
Peckerwreker wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:19 pm Would you mind telling me what the vag looks like when the 160a is spread eagle missionary? Does it suffer from vagina stretch?

You already had a reply to this (thanks mathieu242!). So yeah, there's no major stretching. However I want to point out that this of course depends on how much you spread her legs. If you go to extremes, there will be some streching, of course. But I think in "normal use" it's not an issue.
mathieu242 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:52 pm The 160A positioned on her stomach with her back slightly arched up puts her ass and vagina in prime position. I cannot stress enough how HOT it is to do vaginal sex in this position with the 160A. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Ooh, I can second this. A similar position with her on her back, arching her hip up a bit and maybe a pillow under her butt, works really nice as well.
bentone wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:27 pm What a beautiful face!!! #69
Thank you! I agree. It's a thing I keep saying out loud to her on a regular basis.
Please be sure to check her photo thread to see more of her (link in my signature).

WakakoOnTheHolo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WakakoOnTheHolo »

We can order gel breasts on A cups now? 8O

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

WakakoOnTheHolo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:58 am We can order gel breasts on A cups now? 8O
As far as I know, it's possible only on this particular model. And you may have to specifically ask it from your vendor.
In other WM Doll A cup models the gel breast option is not possible.

INFORMATIONS