betterlovedoll.com

*** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Thatfishguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: *** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Post by Thatfishguy »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:36 pm
Commish wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:07 pm Normon had some bad LHP but I wonder what happened to get them banned they seemed legit from what I saw at least.
There are not many sex doll manufacturers that understand the anatomy of a woman with LHP.
Wonder if only virgins design the dolls at those manufacturers who have never seen female genitals.

With 2024 sex dolls I hardly see any improvement so far.
I think they do this for longevity. I have not found one yet that is 100% accurate.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Hello, thanks for letting us know about this and clarifying.

Could you please tell us more about the Normondoll ban? I bought one of their dolls recently and I'm now concerned about the safety and legitimacy of their product. When you say they falsified their forms, what does that mean?

Thanks TDF admins!

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

That’s kind of tragic for RIDMII, especially since they reviewed the LHP poll in this forum and made their goal to make dolls with better LHP as a result.

Not sure how they dropped the ball on correcting the Best Real Doll site. I suppose if you can’t trust them to make a simple edit there, how can we trust their word on anatomically correct LHPs on their upcoming dolls?
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Shame they had to blow away all member content relating to these brands. I had a nice Normondoll Lily thread and now it’s unavailable. Seems like a total waste of time contributing to vendor or manufacturer subforums if the Site Management can blow them away at the press of a button.

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

I’ve just received a NormonDoll to review and photograph. Does this mean I can’t post the review or any photos on TDF now???

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Tighes wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:11 pm I’ve just received a NormonDoll to review and photograph. Does this mean I can’t post the review or any photos on TDF now???
Should be fine in “Dolls In General - Members Only”. Like with all non-paying manufacturers. My Normon Doll Lily thread got moved there :) (many thanks moderators 🙏)

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Tighes wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:11 pm I’ve just received a NormonDoll to review and photograph. Does this mean I can’t post the review or any photos on TDF now???
Normon Doll is now Rule 1A - app.php/rules#rule-1a
You can post photos in Dolls in General. But you cannot make it a review. Do not mention NormonDoll and no logos or watermarks that advertise them.
Posts that mention or discuss NormonDoll will be removed.

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Swan wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:34 pm
Normon Doll is now Rule 1A - app.php/rules#rule-1a
You can post photos in Dolls in General. But you cannot make it a review. Do not mention NormonDoll and no logos or watermarks that advertise them.
Posts that mention or discuss NormonDoll will be removed.
Continued discussion and promotion of Normon Doll after the above post has been moved to quarantine. This thread is now locked.

INFORMATIONS