www.fjdoll.com

BBW Doll of FJ Doll with Emma Head

FJ Doll brand is owned and operated by Guangdong FJ Bionic Tech., Co., Ltd. The philosophy of FJ Doll is creating fantastic and joyful sex life. FJ Doll focusing on high-end silicone sex doll manufacturing and we also provide a completely private custom service for doll heads. Website: www.fjdoll.com
Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: BBW Doll of FJ Doll with Emma Head

Post by Aglooka »

Like much those rare shaped and exclusive boobs , the tan lines looks great and her face is beautitul .

She looks much better in the factory pics than those commercials , leaving aside that im no fan of the waist/belly muscles

Thanks much for showing her , a video squisshing her would be TOP
SiliconePlots wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:26 am Stunning work! Thank you so much. Can't wait to receive her :glou:

What does everyone think? FJ Doll nailed the customization. The tanlines are chef's kiss and exactly how I wanted.
Good choice mate , wish her a fast and safe trip home . Enjoy her much

If you plan to create a thread of her , please link it here so we can enjoy it
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

SiliconePlots
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SiliconePlots »

Aglooka wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:39 am Good choice mate , wish her a fast and safe trip home . Enjoy her much

If you plan to create a thread of her , please link it here so we can enjoy it
Thanks sir. Yes I may create an unboxing thread.

Re: waist I'm also not the biggest fan but it is likely a compromise to reduce the weight as much as possible on this already dynamic curvy body.

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

tuffluv88 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:00 pm
FJDoll wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:34 am Dear members, I just collected some pictures for the Emma before shipping.

I was in love with this doll until I saw the picture showing her from the side.....

From a front view, her boobs look absolutely amazing...

But from a side view,,,, they stick out like odd shaped torpedos.

Why?
Oh Dear

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the doll's appearance from the side. Without more specific information or a picture to reference, it's difficult to say exactly why the doll's breasts may look odd shaped from a side view. However, it's possible that the doll's breasts are designed to look more natural and realistic from a front view, while they may appear slightly different from a side view due to the way they are positioned on the doll's body.

It's important to keep in mind that silicone dolls are designed to mimic the look and feel of a human body as closely as possible, but they may not be 100% perfect in every aspect. As with any product, there may be some minor variations or imperfections that are unique to each doll.

If you have any specific concerns or questions about the doll's appearance, please feel free to provide more details will glad to help.

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

Fckdll wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:48 pm Beautiful! Can her tits be customized to be smaller?
Hi,
If you are interested in purchasing a silicone doll with smaller breasts, it may be possible to find a manufacturer who can customize the doll to your specifications. However, it's important to keep in mind that not all manufacturers offer customization options, and those who do may have limitations on the extent to which they can modify the doll's features. If we modified the breast size, almost may a new doll body mould, that cost too much and most of the manufacture dont do that. if you can let me know more your preference, I can give some professional suggestions!

hope this message can help you.

2bambus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2bambus »

This doll is perfection....

milesmcbroom89
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by milesmcbroom89 »

she is beautiful... I love her full buttocks :)

RedPandamonium
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RedPandamonium »

Full silicone and super thick? Finally, this segment seems to have way fewer models than tpe.

scandik69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scandik69 »

She is very hot

milesmcbroom89
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by milesmcbroom89 »

sexy :)

nazgul112
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nazgul112 »

looks great, hope the butt gets bigger
ass and titties :multi:

FJDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by FJDoll »

nazgul112 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:35 am looks great, hope the butt gets bigger
Dear, that is all we can doll for that time, making a BBW Silicone doll with both soft boobs and butt is not that easy. We try our best to balance the softness of touching, weight and the lifespan of the dolls

nazgul112
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nazgul112 »

FJDoll wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:55 am
nazgul112 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:35 am looks great, hope the butt gets bigger
Dear, that is all we can doll for that time, making a BBW Silicone doll with both soft boobs and butt is not that easy. We try our best to balance the softness of touching, weight and the lifespan of the dolls
Thank you FJ team, hope there's a tech breakthrough soon!!
ass and titties :multi:

UserNr12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by UserNr12 »

Nobody has posted a private photoshoot of her. Would love to see some more pics (other than that we have)

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Where I can find this doll ? I don't know vendor who sells it since the body is 145cm. Also is there weight reduction available? 43kg is too much
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS