www.jiusheng-doll.com

JSD options

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
Jugo

Re: JSD options

Post by Jugo »

maxwell3014 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:29 pm Also, the LHP on the 155 is fantastic. Nice job. Do you have similar photos of the 168c and 160E from behind?

Thanks.
I am interested in this as well.

Thanks.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:13 pm
Ava Love wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:27 pm A quick question if you don't mind Emma. Is it possible to do a hard scalp and rear of head so implanting hair is possible with the option of a soft face and jaw? Personally I'm not bothered about it but I'm sure others will be.
we tried before. it works.
That's fantastic news. Will it be available as an option?

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

Is it still the case that the gel butt is only for the 148cm and the 168cm dolls? I have seen the gel butt option for all your dolls on the sites of vendors, so I am curious if all bodies can have it now.

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

thazehase wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:22 pm Is it still the case that the gel butt is only for the 148cm and the 168cm dolls? I have seen the gel butt option for all your dolls on the sites of vendors, so I am curious if all bodies can have it now.
Hi, gel butt is for all the silicone bodies. It is not a default option. You can pay for that.
Best Regards,
Emma

Email: jiusheng.emma@gmail.com / info@jiusheng-doll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiushengdolls/
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/cMUZZKGkJd

🍍Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.🍍

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

thazehase wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:22 pm Is it still the case that the gel butt is only for the 148cm and the 168cm dolls? I have seen the gel butt option for all your dolls on the sites of vendors, so I am curious if all bodies can have it now.
I see that Emma already answered that question. But I would add that the gel butt on my 148 is very, very good. Unlike my other doll, I cannot feel the demarcation of where gel ends and the normal silicone begins. It's definitely soft and feels very nice. I'm still tempted to get my 148 a big sister!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

DocWen wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:25 am
I see that Emma already answered that question. But I would add that the gel butt on my 148 is very, very good. Unlike my other doll, I cannot feel the demarcation of where gel ends and the normal silicone begins. It's definitely soft and feels very nice. I'm still tempted to get my 148 a big sister!
I am thinking abotu the 158cm body. Should even with gel-butt not to heavy. Sadly the 168cm is only a good choice for me without the gel but. :puppydogeyes:

INFORMATIONS