funwestdoll.com

Why is the LHP so off?

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Why is the LHP so off?

Post by Lobo83 »

Hmmm I have to look at my dolls now to see how different they are.
It's not that I have an untrained eye... It's something I don't bother with it seems.
Having a wife and not using dolls ( I just love em for their design and craftsmanship believe it or not ) has made my acceptance like this

Tomorrow I will take some pics of my ladies and see what's up.
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Mummmmm, maybe the manufacturers should try molding the doll in a bending over postion so when you straighten her out her bum would just bloom into lovelyness.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Mummmmm, maybe the manufacturers should try molding the doll in a bending over postion so when you straighten her out her bum would just bloom into lovelyness.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Lobo83 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:13 pm Hmmm I have to look at my dolls now to see how different they are.
It's not that I have an untrained eye... It's something I don't bother with it seems.
Having a wife and not using dolls ( I just love em for their design and craftsmanship believe it or not ) has made my acceptance like this

Ahhh, yes indeed. That's a perfect use case where LHP does not matter. If you however want a doll for um sex... it should be able to do that and frankly, do it freaking well! My sex dolls are my mistresses, they need to be great in the sack in addition to being able to get a good photo here and there with a lil effort.
silicon wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:03 pm Mummmmm, maybe the manufacturers should try molding the doll in a bending over postion so when you straighten her out her bum would just bloom into lovelyness.

I like the idea. I really don't care how they do it, just do it! There are no downsides to correct placement. Heck if you only want to take pics... better to be taking pics of a doll that has an attractive set of holes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

the_great_pestilence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the_great_pestilence »

Lobo83 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:13 pm Hmmm I have to look at my dolls now to see how different they are.

I know this is off topic but how is this possible? I have a wife too but I enjoy being with my doll. It's a different experience and need strangely. But really? I can't wash my doll without dripping. Well, guess I am fucked up beyond fucked up. 😆 Good luck everyone else. I will just going to be over in the corner with my doll bye!

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

the_great_pestilence wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:02 pm

I know this is off topic but how is this possible? I have a wife too but I enjoy being with my doll. It's a different experience and need strangely. But really? I can't wash my doll without dripping. Well, guess I am fucked up beyond fucked up. 😆 Good luck everyone else. I will just going to be over in the corner with my doll bye!
haha. you choose what you want to believe. I won't lose any sleep over it lol. I have a youtube channel where I drift and do other things but I also unbox dolls and look at the build/craftsmanship.
Just like wanting to have owned all of the drift cars in the world (even if it's just for 1 day - I know - it will never happen) I fill my world with dolls as well. I grew up with toys like transformers and jayce and the wheeled warriors etc.
And eventually started gaming where I always wanted to be a female character so I have something nice to look at. I guess I'm a weird one like that. But my wife and I have been together for almost 20 years now and she has a Lara Croft Body - so personally I don't even need to think about a dolls nether regions. I just like everything around it. The process of build / shipping - contact with the company and community. Sometimes I get sponsored / discounted and then when I have fulfilled my duty regarding promotions/commercials etc. I can sell the doll to a person who has never had one before for a lower price. Everybody wins like this (I think). Not to get on my high horse but it's nice to give back to the community.
One of my dolls that I sold years after a promotion - got picked up by a person who was gonna put her in a war museum. How cool is that? They needed female soldiers. But that's just one of my stories... I could write a book LOL...
But anyway... I have some time later today to take some pics of the dolls that I currently own.

Let's see how different everything is.
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:32 pm Ahhh, yes indeed. That's a perfect use case where LHP does not matter. If you however want a doll for um sex... it should be able to do that and frankly, do it freaking well! My sex dolls are my mistresses, they need to be great in the sack in addition to being able to get a good photo here and there with a lil effort.
I hear you and I am fully onboard haha. That's the cool thing about being somebody who doesn't really do much with the dolls except posing / filming / pictures etc.
It's cool to see all walks of life surrounding the dolls.
Like if there are old people who are really alone could benefit from a smoking hot lady - some want to get freaky with her - others just love her company.
Maybe their loved ones died a long time ago etc. etc.
There are soooo many use-cases / scenarios for dolls. That's what I love about them.

I would still love a robot doll though with A.I. one that just converses and I'll be completely hones - if I ever have a doll that reacts to touch etc I would probably have intercourse with her.
Because then there's more of a sign of life if you know what I mean.

For me - if there's no interactivity - it's a bit scary and I don't want to offend anyone - it's just my personal feeling but humping something that just lays there without moving or any sound or whatever - it doesn't float my boat if you catch my drift.

Back on topic.

Time to clean up the house - eat , drink etc. - and come back with some picas! sorry for the offtopic ramble.

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

Here is my little collection (some dolls are damaged from posing and shipping and what not but I hope the image is clear enough).
Tell me which are the best regarding positioning in your opinion (or facts). Thanks. Hope I have contributed "something".
Edit: My opinion - I think Irontechdoll is the best of the pictures... am I right? Or absolutely wrong... Oh and I made a typo - it's Tiana not Tiara lol...
On a furter note - the dolls are standing doggy on their feet - not on their knees...
LHP pic.jpg
LHP pic.jpg (754.84 KiB) Viewed 439 times

the_great_pestilence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the_great_pestilence »

Lobo83 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:07 am Here is my little collection (some dolls are damaged from posing and shipping and what not but I hope the image is clear enough).
Tell me which are the best regarding positioning in your opinion (or facts). Thanks. Hope I have contributed "something".
Edit: My opinion - I think Irontechdoll is the best of the pictures... am I right? Or absolutely wrong... Oh and I made a typo - it's Tiana not Tiara lol...
On a furter note - the dolls are standing doggy on their feet - not on their knees...

LHP pic.jpg
I think this drives the point home they could be better 100% and I agree the Irontech Doll you have seems to have the best placement. Thanks for sharing about why you have dolls. I was 100% making light of not being with your doll. We all have different reasons for having dolls and I too enjoy the community around dolls. I think you have to enjoy being around dolls to have one.

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

the_great_pestilence wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:26 am I think this drives the point home they could be better 100% and I agree the Irontech Doll you have seems to have the best placement. Thanks for sharing about why you have dolls. I was 100% making light of not being with your doll. We all have different reasons for having dolls and I too enjoy the community around dolls. I think you have to enjoy being around dolls to have one.
Don't worry about it. It's all good and communication is key. Different strokes for different folks am I right?

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Lobo83 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:07 am Here is my little collection (some dolls are damaged from posing and shipping and what not but I hope the image is clear enough).

LHP pic.jpg
I also have a Dutchdoll (firedoll) 157cm. The LHP is off and thats the only complain I have with this model but the price incl. shipment is under 850euros and best bang for the buck in what I could find.
On my next realsize doll I will look for proper LHP and realism, but these are much rarer to find and far more expensive.

Your 100cm doll has the most proper LHP from your four pictures and is very appealing.

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

ondsdoll wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:51 am I also have a Dutchdoll (firedoll) 157cm. The LHP is off and thats the only complain I have with this model but the price incl. shipment is under 850euros and best bang for the buck in what I could find.
On my next realsize doll I will look for proper LHP and realism, but these are much rarer to find and far more expensive.

Your 100cm doll has the most proper LHP from your four pictures and is very appealing.
Thank you. I agree fully! I will probably be looking more towards the placement as well. Besides that, there are just too many amazing dolls!

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Cushions are a dollover's best friend I'll think you'll find. A quick and efficient way to solve the (w)hole problem.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:28 pm Cushions are a dollover's best friend I'll think you'll find. A quick and efficient way to solve the (w)hole problem.
Ha, I see what ya did there. :)

But nope...I solve the prob from the start these days- Don't buy dolls without confirmed good placement!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

wondering
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by wondering »

You've got my vote, Gaijin. I've seen some absolutely stunning dolls but I'll be damned if I'll buy one when I can't see where everything is placed. It's as if they're hiding a flaw in design.

INFORMATIONS