Tantaly Candice review

We are the official and direct suppliers of Tantaly. We are a US-based company, established on 2020, and committed to R&D, design and production of professional adult doll torso products and we sell them worldwide. We offer worldwide express and premium customer service and will give the best and long-term FREE advice partners and users.
Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Tantaly Candice review

Post by Jrev145 »

I received my Tantaly Candice last week and I'm overwhelmed how realistic it is. I previously picked up a Tantaly Brandi from Amazon and fell in love with the quality, texture and feel so I decided to double down on a Candice and I'm stunned.
The labia quality and LHP is so realistic that it's insane.
Thanks Tantaly for the amazing customer service and unbelievable products!

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Tantaly Candice review

Post by Jrev145 »

See the attached pictures. It's been a week since I had Candice and I'm very happy with her.
Attachments
20240123_202320.jpg
20240123_202320.jpg (3.96 MiB) Viewed 657 times
20240123_202309.jpg
20240123_202309.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 657 times

cesarino

Post by cesarino »

I have candice as well! I love that she’s relatively life-sized

Tantaly Torso Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Tantaly Torso Doll »

Thank you for sharing your experience with Candice. You also thoughtfully attached some pictures of Candice to let us feel how happy you are to have Candice. Although Candice's breasts are not too big compared to other torso dolls with larger breasts, Candice's advantage is that she has beautifully shaped labia. Candice belongs to the classic Tantaly doll series. Her labia are very beautiful and her buttocks is firm and full, she is like a woman with fitness habits. Candice is equipped with Tantabosom and you can experience her soft breasts. May you fully enjoy the pleasant time spent with Candice!
By the way, you can also share your feelings about Candice in our Tantaly community on Reddit, where you can also discuss things with other users about getting along with dolls.
Here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r /tantaly/
Here is Tantaly Support Team contact email address: service@tantaly.com.

senNi24

Post by senNi24 »

I have candice as well! I love that she’s relatively life-sized
Me, too! Candice was the first torso doll I ever got and she's great. Looks like a fit girl in her early 20s.

INFORMATIONS